Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,433 members, 7,801,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1168968 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

That's Nengi..bbn cheesy
Oh! I wanted to offer my next roi up for that ass.... Too bad you're not the one cry

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
captainking:
19th roi received today... Investment was due yesterday... MBA rocks..

The kind alert wey dey make my phone almost overheat.... grin

My Captain, My King Congratulations.

MBA haters nor go sleep well tonight because of this your ROI alert.

MBA For Life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 6:34am On Aug 30, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Oh! I wanted to offer my next roi up for that ass.... Too bad you're not the one cry

grin it was a slip of
tongue
finger. I'm the one o angry

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 7:12am On Aug 30, 2020
Jombojombo:

Pls what's the amount you invested? I'm confused with what am seeing here.

360k.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 7:14am On Aug 30, 2020
If you know, you know. Congratulations warlord. Brave men like you are always ahead of the pack. You saw them early and gave it your shot. More ROI to come.

captainking:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2020
ogwuche4u:
If you know, you know. Congratulations warlord. Brave men like you are always ahead of the pack. You saw them early and gave it your shot. More ROI to come.

Thanks a lot boss.. I really appreciate.. You guys are doing a great job here. Kudos... Oh yes o. More ROI to come for sure. ..MBA will keep making us smile

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 7:34am On Aug 30, 2020
50nizzy:

My Captain, My King Congratulations.

MBA haters nor go sleep well tonight because of this your ROI alert.

MBA For Life.
MBA for life bro... The great general himself... The commanding officer of this thread... The mugambo of MBA.... The indaboski pahose of ROI's.... I salute your gallantary on this thread bro... You deserve crates of beer and full goat... Thanks a lot buddy
MBA hater go soon get heart attack by the time we reach 30 ROI....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iceberg54: 8:43am On Aug 30, 2020
Hi everyone,

Just registered online. How can I fund my wallet if I don't have a Nigerian bank card? Can I use a foreign card?

Thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ALKALOSIS: 8:46am On Aug 30, 2020
Beress:

The time u used in writing this epistle u could have used it to answer the question if u know. Not directing someone to start reading about 300 pages in search of information that might not not be available
I am a newbie: I have read pages one (1) to six (6) of this thread when I decided to jump to the last pages to ascertain the validity of MBA Forex and if it is worth me reading through the rest of the thread.
In as much as it isn't kosher to insult people in some of the manners I have read here, it is equally not Logical not to read this thread properly before proceeding to invest.

I shall read the over 200 pages on here before I proceed to invest with MBA Forex. Well done peeps for keeping it real on here; from the little I have read, MBA Forex appears to be real but, as previously stipulated, I shall read the rest of the over 200 pages on here before I proceed either way.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by LegitDeals247: 9:06am On Aug 30, 2020
ALKALOSIS:

I am a newbie: I have read pages one (1) to six (6) of this thread when I decided to jump to the last pages to ascertain the validity of MBA Forex and if it is worth me reading through the rest of the thread.
In as much as it isn't kosher to insult people in some of the manners I have read here, it is equally not Logical not to read this thread properly before proceeding to invest.

I shall read the over 200 pages on here before I proceed to invest with MBA Forex. Well done peeps for keeping it real on here; from the little I have read, MBA Forex appears to be real but, as previously stipulated, I shall read the rest of the over 200 pages on here before I proceed either way.

By popcorn sha.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2020
iceberg54:
Hi everyone,

Just registered online. How can I fund my wallet if I don't have a Nigerian bank card? Can I use a foreign card?

Thanks

Egungun be careful na express you dey go....

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Dodeyeeni(m): 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
Eldersege:

You very correct. I got tired of the upload thing. I kept going forh and back. I guess I will visit fheir office on Monday to conclude my investment.

Don’t get tired, I guess ur doing it wrong.
I registered online and faced a difficulty here too.

First upload ur means of identification
That is either “National voters card”, “National ID” “international passport”

Secondly upload a pics of you holding ur means of ID close to ur face.
This will be verified in few hours. Do this on a working day

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iceberg54: 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Egungun be careful na express you dey go....

Not sure what you're implying. I don't reside in Nigeria, I've got a Nigerian account but don't have a card. Just want to know if foreign cards are accepted, that's all.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by taiwo92(m): 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
iceberg54:

Not sure what you're implying. I don't reside in Nigeria, I've got a Nigerian account but don't have a card. Just want to know if foreign cards are accepted, that's all.

I don't reside in Nigeria also and I am an investor. Can't u get someone to pay the naira on ur behalf? Better still ping me maybe I can help while u refund me in ur currency at a given rate.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Divinesupply: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
drakeli:

Not according to my word but according to their word.

This is a quote from their website below

“Note: MyFxbook tracks only one of more than 100 RoFx accounts. Other accounts execute the same deals, trading on diverse volumes.” End of quote.

Since all the accounts executive the same deals according to them, technically they are the all same.

I don’t know the other links and I don’t care to know since I’m a happy customer already making steady money everyday. wink You feel me?

www.rofx.net

That’s their website.
Hi I'll like to know more about rofx
This is my WhatsApp number (08138288434)
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
iceberg54:

Long answer.
"Egungun be careful na express you dey go..." are the words of a Yoruba Nigerian singer from a song released in the early 2000s I believe. It was a warning to the village masquerade to be cautious. While the village masquerade could dance on the local roads without anyone daring to honk for him, if he took that dance to the highways (express) owned by the Federal Government, the masquerade WILL be crushed by at least one Dangote truck fully loaded with cement on an interstate journey. It is an advise to the masquerade to thread with caution when approaching "foreign" territory.

Should I give you a short answer? grin

Or does this answer your question?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
if international payment is activated on mba account it might work because flutterwave process international payment. register online and try it. you have nothing to lose. it either works or it doesn't

iceberg54:

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
100trillionusd:
if international payment is activated on mba account it might work because flutterwave process international payment. register online and try it. you have nothing to lose. it either works or it doesn't

Online investments are only for Naira investments. Established this since March when it went live days before the lockdown. Does Flutterwave accept Dollar-denominated cards for Naira payments? Honest question here

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RuggedSniper: 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Not any amount ọ! Before people begin dey calculate 15% of ₦10m

15% is for amounts between ₦360k and ₦4.9m

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Isrealkennedy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Like a boss���, congrats man

captainking:

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RuggedSniper: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
IAMTHEHERO:
My fellow MBA investors please join me to welcome my 11th MBA alert..

Acct:100**917
DT:28/06/2020:3:28:34 PM
NIP/UBN/MBA FOREX LIMITED ROI/MBA W
CR Amt:NGN600,000.00
Bal:XXXXX
REF:587789531

Long Live MBA trade.

To God be the glory!!
Word!

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RuggedSniper: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
akinonigbinde:
Thinking of investing in MBA forex tomorrow. Inspired by the different testimonies on this forum moreso having gone through all contributions from page 1 to 140, I'm convinced that MBA has come to stay. Hope I enjoy it while it lasts. And God help me oooo
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Isrealkennedy(m): 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
Make sure you some chilled Hennessey by the side bro, MBA is the real deal
ALKALOSIS:

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Isrealkennedy(m): 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
Swears man!!!
captainking:

MBA for life bro... The great general himself... The commanding officer of this thread... The mugambo of MBA.... The indaboski pahose of ROI's.... I salute your gallantary on this thread bro... You deserve crates of beer and full goat... Thanks a lot buddy
MBA hater go soon get heart attack by the time we reach 30 ROI....

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by throwaway123456: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Online investments are only for Naira investments. Established this since March when it went live days before the lockdown. Does Flutterwave accept Dollar-denominated cards for Naira payments? Honest question here

yes they do, although not all merchant activate it. to activate it also you need a domiciliary account or a dollar account.

I don't know why mba decide to use a customized checkout page. if they use the default flutterwave checkout page users will have other options and will not be restricted to card only. that way anyone with a Nigerian bank account can pay using several options.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by throwaway123456: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
IAMTHEHERO:
My fellow MBA investors please join me to welcome my 11th MBA alert..

Acct:100**917
DT:28/06/2020:3:28:34 PM
NIP/UBN/MBA FOREX LIMITED ROI/MBA W
CR Amt:NGN600,000.00
Bal:XXXXX
REF:587789531

Long Live MBA trade.

To God be the glory!!

Investment na for the rich oh shocked
The rich will always keep getting richer. 600k monthly Roi

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
ALKALOSIS:

May God bless you. you will go far in life.

when you eventually make up your mind to invest in MBA, you will not shake when others are shaking because you possess knowledge. more wisdom to you.

This your action is what the Ancestors of this thread recommend for every serious potential investor because they have laid the foundation already, they have sent the early enemies of MBA on nairaland to Isolation centers where they would never recover by proving them wrong.

This thread is alive today, because of what they did yesterday. they stood their ground against the haters of MBA that came to frustrate this thread. so we need investors that can stand their ground because of the knowledge they possess.

By the time you are done reading through this thread, trust me you would talk like a Professor and be able to defend your Investment decision.

More wisdom to you. You get better sense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
throwaway123456:

Investment na for the rich oh shocked
The rich will always keep getting richer. 600k monthly Roi
keep reinvesting/topup u will get there

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by throwaway123456: 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
ifeanyija:
keep reinvesting/topup u will get there

I can't topup for now, as am on 1k$ plan. and I think the minimum topup is 1k$
Re: MBA Investors Forum by BABANlaraba(m): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
2nd ROI receive now thank God
Long Live MBA
If you are doubting continue doubting

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by lloydkizz(m): 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
iceberg54:
Hi everyone,

Thanks

Send an email to support, request for a link to initiate a bank transfer from your Nigerian account. That is the method i used. Though flutterwave charges an extra 2000 naira.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by lloydkizz(m): 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
100trillionusd:

Firms have to activate receiving funds from foreign account. This usually comes with a huge charge; hence, not encouraged. Only MBA can actually confirm if it is activated or not. Or like you said, a trial can also provide that information.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.