Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1169138 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by careytommy37(m): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Feel free to open your thread and post your experiences there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by careytommy37(m): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: MBA Investors Forum by mercy87(f): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
I have been due since on the 11th. I haven't been paid till now.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
mercy87:
So what do you want us to do now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iwanttoto: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
careytommy37:
Feel free to open your thread and post your experiences there

I will also paste am here for this thread
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ufemia26: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
So what do you want us to do now

Go to their office and complain.
It has passed the 7 days late payment period.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by walebills: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
mercy87:

did you invest online or offline?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by acceptbtcpay: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
No one should complain for late payment until after 7 days. learn to be a patient dog

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iyoocartel(f): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
mercy87:
Iyoooo cartel

I have been due since on the 10th and no show yet
Re: MBA Investors Forum by glimpse33(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
acceptbtcpay:

what I'm saying has no business with SEC, if only you people try to read and equip yourself with some knowledge.

you're talking about forex and SEC. Madoff himself created the NASDAQ . NASDAQ is heavily regulated by the SEC in America, Yet the scam lasted for 25 years and worth $64b. Even MBA sef never see $64b

I'm a proud investor and will continue riding the wave till the last day that doesn't mean I won't call a spade a spade

Shut up, Shut up

You be goat, big goat. Ewu.

Something wey last for 25 years nor try??

If MBA lasts for 25 years, we'll be billionaires!
We would have made our money X200

Will you call such a company scam?

Where is oceanic bank, syke bank or even diamond bank?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
glimpse33:

Shut up, Shut up
If MBA lasts for 25 years, we'll be billionaires! We would have made our money X200
25yrs too much nah just next 5yrs am ok.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
acceptbtcpay:

what I'm saying has no business with SEC, if only you people try to read and equip yourself with some knowledge.

you're talking about forex and SEC. Madoff himself created the NASDAQ . NASDAQ is heavily regulated by the SEC in America, Yet the scam lasted for 25 years and worth $64b. Even MBA sef never see $64b

I'm a proud investor and will continue riding the wave till the last day that doesn't mean I won't call a spade a spade

See this small Pikin want to lecture me about Bernie Madoff. When I knew about (Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC), you were still wearing size 4 Pampers. keep your lecture to yourself and improve your mind. ---- small pikin of yesterday, you dey come show yourself here. nor be your fault.

if only you can read and improve your mind you would notice that the name Bernie Madoff popped up in the 2nd page of this thread by one clown called grossintel with blood running down his backside. Investors ignored that fool and took the bold step to invest then, today they are financially better off. ---- you are wasting your time with this topic.

Then again, are you telling us that you saw with your korokoro eyes a ''Bernie Madoff type of Ponzi scheme'' and you still went ahead to place your money there ? ---- That makes you the most Foolish person your village has ever produced because no sensible person will knowingly put his hand into fire.

I brought up the SEC issue for you to research since you claim to be ''Mr Open-mind Researcher'' . That is the Assignment MBA Investors are giving you to prove that you are not truly stupid.

And if you decide to talk trash about our investment, then whatever comes your way is your cup of tea. --- you would have yourself to blame just like grossintel was disgraced from this thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ControG(m): 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
Iwanttoto:

I will also paste am here for this thread
Don't be unfortunate pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
Masterdazhem:

Does this still stand?
Because i requested for contract termination 13th August, today is 14th September I still they look road.

Have you been paid your capital?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Santinojr: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hello guys!
I currently have a running investment which will be due on the 28th and I would like to do a top up. I carried out the investment process online so I want to know how to go about the top up.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcmichael: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
IWUBOY:

Have you been paid your capital?

Go to ur branch and complain
Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcmichael: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Santinojr:
Hello guys!
I currently have a running investment which will be due on the 28th and I would like to do a top up. I carried out the investment process online so I want to know how to go about the top up.

Call their help line or locate a branch

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcmichael: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Masterdazhem:

Does this still stand?
Because i requested for contract termination 13th August, today is 14th September I still they look road.

Go to ur branch and complain biko
Re: MBA Investors Forum by meshzhi(m): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
Novemberaura:
https://sec.gov.ng/activities-of-unlawful-market-operators/

please innocent investors check for thyselves

this is a Ponzi

SEC website has them on their blacklist number 8
READ AND DIGEST OGA...

https://sec.gov.ng/statement-on-digital-assets-and-their-classification-and-treatment/
Re: MBA Investors Forum by meshzhi(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
acceptbtcpay:

A NEWLY FORMULATED LEGAL FRAMEWORK TO REGULATE DIGITAL ASSETS [FOREX] by SEC signed 12th of September, 2020.
THE QUESTION WE SHOULD BE ASKING IS IF MBA HAS STARTED THE REGISTRATION PROCESS?
A MEMBER OF STAFF CAN KINDLY HELP US WITH THE ANSWER.

https://sec.gov.ng/statement-on-digital-assets-and-their-classification-and-treatment/
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ZEAK: 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
meshzhi:

A NEWLY FORMULATED LEGAL FRAMEWORK TO REGULATE DIGITAL ASSETS [FOREX] by SEC signed 12th of September, 2020.
THE QUESTION WE SHOULD BE ASKING IS IF MBA HAS STARTED THE REGISTRATION PROCESS?

@ airsaylongcom
@ Dragonfire
Our GCFR's please kindly relate us with the above.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
meshzhi:

Yes they have.. I am not a staff there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
glimpse33:

Shut up, Shut up

If MBA lasts for 25 years, we'll be billionaires!
We would have made our money X200

THANK YOU FOR THIS POST

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
acceptbtcpay:

You see why poverty is your portion . Something that will last for 25 years and you could not make a kobo from it while others are becoming billionaires on grounds that it is a ponzi... it is a terrible thing to be daft and cursed at the same time. Quietly enjoy your poverty of thoughtfulness ALONE. DO NOT SPREAD IT HERE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Valindazz(m): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
I have been due since 14th and no pay yet. A called a friend there and he said that 12th and 14th have not been paid. Has anyone from due of 12th and 14th received?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Valindazz(m): 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
mercy87:
ave you been paid yet?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Just got a text from Mba that the delay in payment is as a result of migrating to a new platform and I should be assured all delays are being resolved.
I'm due for 16th.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DonnyE(m): 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Alert @11:45PM today, due date was 12th though. 9th ROI

#MBA
#firsttimecommenting

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Molo001: 12:06am On Sep 18, 2020
I have gotten my ROI oh, thank you MBA for life. They even sent me a Text message for delayed payment lol, because I was due on the 15th this is my second ROI. Godbless MBA.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.