Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1169085 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2020
Billw:

Keep quiet sir...360k is money

You are right. But from experience they are often the most troublesome. Almost like when you go to a bank and you hear someone screaming "I will close my account". It's often always known that those kind of people have very small balances. Dangote never screams I will close my account. The bank actually begs him to come and open accounts.

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 02, 2020
emmaversity:

You made an investment on 21st of August and it was confirmed on the 24th and you are expecting ROI on the "1st of October, 2020".... should it be on the 21st of October. I thought ROI comes in after 30 days of making the investment. Am confused, I need clarification. Thanks in anticipation replies.[/i]
[/b]

Okay so he has been due since 24th and has been engaging me on it. Audit process was delaying his payment

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Stanleych007: 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:

You are right. But from experience they are often the most troublesome. Almost like when you go to a bank and you hear someone screaming "I will close my account". It's often always known that those kind of people have very small balances. Dangote never screams I will close my account. The bank actually begs him to come and open accounts.

While I am patient with the MBA group I must say this is an unprofessional comment coming from a staff of MBA. It is very unnecessary, I invested 4m and my ROI is for 28th and I’m still waiting for it to drop which I know it will but I won’t talk down on people for whichever amount they choose to invest. I tried chatting you up on telegram tho but if you won’t oblige the request it’s better to ignore than downgrade investors. Thanks and God bless

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
Stanleych007:

While I am patient with the MBA group I must say this is an unprofessional comment coming from a staff of MBA. It is very unnecessary, I invested 4m and my ROI is for 28th and I’m still waiting for it to drop which I know it will but I won’t talk down on people for whichever amount they choose to invest. I tried chatting you up on telegram tho but if you won’t oblige the request it’s better to ignore than downgrade investors. Thanks and God bless

Well first off, note that I AM HERE AS AIRSAYLONGCOM and not as an employee of MBA. Let that sink. That I decide to intervene in certain cases is purely a personal choice. I am therefore entitled to my personal opinion. And NO you haven't tried chatting me on Telegram

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by rekeson: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
Stanleych007:

Na like dis other audio investors take start o.

If u do nonsense here u go see anyhow trust me...

4 million koo 4k audio format niii

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by dyoungesture: 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
emmaversity:

You made an investment on 21st of August and it was confirmed on the 24th and you are expecting ROI on the "1st of October, 2020".... should it be on the 21st of October. I thought ROI comes in after 30 days of making the investment. Am confused, I need clarification. Thanks in anticipation replies.[/i]
[/b]
Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
SQLmastar:
@Biguyman, This is a legit offer. Captain doesn't make empty promises.
This is your last chance to earn free 50k.
Besides, why are you always posting that chat screenshot as your evidence?
Information reaching us...
Information reaching us... grin grin grin

With 50,000 Naira, you can...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by dyoungesture: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
emmaversity:

[/b]
I made investment on 21st of August, that was the day I made payment into MBA account and my investment was confirmed on 24th of August but received my ROI on 1st of October... I was suppose to be paid on 24th Sept but my ROI was delayed for 8days.... Patience is the key

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
SQLmastar:
@Biguyman, This is a legit offer. Captain doesn't make empty promises.
This is your last chance to earn free 50k.
Besides, why are you always posting that chat screenshot as your evidence?
Information reaching us...
Information reaching us... grin grin grin

With 50,000 Naira, you can...
No mind the guy.. Information reaching us kill am there...
The guy is just not happy.. He has had 3 fund raisers here.. Cos we know his problem is that he ain't got dough to invest...

Someone even offered him 360k to invest for free....
Hunger will finish him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
captainking:

No mind the guy.. Information reaching us kill am there...
The guy is just not happy.. He has had 3 fund raisers here.. Cos we know his problem is that he ain't got dough to invest...

Someone even offered him 360k to invest for free....
Hunger will finish him
This your muscle dey deceive you

I'm 100% sure you won't be able to say all these if you see me today. No be your fault

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Casemiro50: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
But this big guy man guy shall..it's either u care so much for ur Nigerian brothers or u are completely jobless ���....I wonder which one...me am gently saving towards MBA ..maybe early next year by God's grace I will be ready to invest.....

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jamesval: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
Please between online and offline registration which is the best considering the complaints and some delay issues in the payment
Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcpresh82: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
@Airsaylongcom, please after auditing, how long does it take one to get paid? Because I went to the Eliozu branch today and was told mine was audited today, but I still haven't gotten alert
airsaylongcom:
Good morning guys. So my mention just went up. Truth is if your account isn't domiciled in my branch there's not much I can do. There's an on going audit and what I do is fast track auditing of your transactions so you can get paid. I can't do such if your account isn't with my Branch. There's absolutely no need to panic though. You all will be paid as the audit gets done.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
airsaylongcom:

What a stupid thing to say.
Shame on you and Maxwell
Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
kcpresh82:
@Airsaylongcom, please after auditing, how long does it take one to get paid? Because I went to the Eliozu branch today and was told mine was audited today, but I still haven't gotten alert
Withing 5 working days.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by LudaChriz(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
Biguyman:
What a stupid thing to say. Shame on you and Maxwell
Na so u go use strong head miss the 50k someone promised u. Muumuu guy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
Biguyman:

What a stupid thing to say.
Shame on you and Maxwell

Lol....pain you die. Ntorrrrr

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by princedan295(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
We need sanity in this forum. the number of persons coming to nairaland to lay complaint about delay in ROI is too much. It makes me wonder if MBA now has a Branch on nairaland.

You have an account manager for a reason. Contact him!

The naysayers is getting too much.

Nobody help me make my money, abeg make nobody tell me how I go take spend/ invest am.

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by princedan295(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
Esetim:

I saw this message earlier and waited to see how it will pan out for me, as I also didn't receive confirmation text from them. But I just got my first ROI today. So I guess the account officer is right as that was what my account officer also said when I complained.

Did you invest in the branch at owerri
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
jamesval:
Please between online and offline registration which is the best considering the complaints and some delay issues in the payment

better to go online oh, unless you're ready to visit the branch every month for delayed payment complaints. most complaints here na from offline investments.

it's seems their account officers behave like their support teams that don't pick calls or respond to emails. I've never had any issues with my online investment
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
See complaints here and there , same thing on their facebook page. People wey invest their pensions and life savings don dey fear now grin

Invest what you can afford to lose, eventually all ponzi must shut down
Re: MBA Investors Forum by jamesval: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
hubcap:

better to go online oh, unless you're ready to visit the branch every month for delayed payment complaints. most complaints here na from offline investments.

it's seems their account officers behave like their support teams that don't pick calls or respond to emails. I've never had any issues with my online investment

Ok thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
Arizona smokers are known to talk trash like the comment above.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jamesval: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
hubcap:
See complaints here and there , same thing on their facebook page. People wey invest their pensions and life savings don dey fear now grin

Invest what you can afford to lose, MBA can survive or close down anytime

Don't really like the several complaints on delay payment, it makes one to be thinking otherwise abi remembrance of mmm ending days grin
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Stanleych007:

Exactly, we aren't all on the same financial level. 360k might be small to you but that's some graduate yearly salary.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
jamesval:

Don't really like the several complaints on delay payment, it makes one to be thinking otherwise abi remembrance of mmm ending days grin

haha once beaten twice shy cheesy

the delayed payment is becoming too much, most likely as a result of alot of new members and it seems their process is very manual so delayed payment is expected.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
princedan295:
We need sanity in this forum. the number of persons coming to nairaland to lay complaint about delay in ROI is too much. It makes me wonder if MBA now has a Branch on nairaland.

You have an account manager for a reason. Contact him!

The naysayers is getting too much.

Nobody help me make my money, abeg make nobody tell me how I go take spend/ invest am.

this forum is not only for dropping alerts and ROI, it's for complaints also, it's better we know the level of complaints so we know if the system is still strong or it's on the verge of collapse
Re: MBA Investors Forum by CopaMike(m): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
princedan295:

Did you invest in the branch at owerri
please were is their branch located in Owerri?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by leaderlegend(m): 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
Investors heart beat & blood pressure go don rise by now ..
Truth be told the naysayers are causing hypertension low key .. grin

MBA LIVES ON

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by acceptbtcpay: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
Godwin590 saw your pm, how can I help you?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
hubcap:

this forum is not only for dropping alerts and ROI, it's for complaints also, it's better we know the level of complaints so we know if the system is still strong or it's on the verge of collapse

While everyone have the right to come to Nairaland and drop comment, we must understand the following :

Coming here to complain would not change anything (unless @ airsay decides to help) because nobody invested here on Nairaland.

Coming here to complain does not indicate the strength of any company because people come on Nairaland to complain about banks too and the banks are still standing strong.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
The delay payment affect mostly new investors and those who did rollover. Everything will be sorted out soonest. I believe is as a result of carelessness on the parth of the staff in MBA.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.