Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1169755 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2020
50nizzy:

This is why I am telling you that your contract expired in July.

Bros, kindly explain this to the gods : https://www.nairaland.com/5169158/does-investing-mba-forex-real/30#86963509 (I also have the screenshot incase you need it)

Then again, as at September, you were still telling us that your contract has not expired : https://www.nairaland.com/5169158/does-investing-mba-forex-real/279#94021519 (screenshot also available)

The gods are waiting to hear your case. You case would be decided without Fear or Favour by the gods.

I would not quote you again. I would leave that to the gods. ---- they would quote you even in your dreams.

Many thanks General, the guy is not been truthful at all. Inconsistencies every where

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2020
aremso:

so the other days they make 100℅ gain where do they put the excess unless you are telling us the loss will always be 100℅ higher than gain.

Great Ancestor --- I salute you.

Very Good Question.

People also don't understand the concept of a reserve fund that is meant to cover losses and guarantee a steady ROI payment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2020
aremso:

Many thanks General, the guy is not been truthful at all. Inconsistencies every where

He own matter tire me oo

But if indeed his money is still with MBA, they would pay him since he has applied for withdrawal. No Shaking anywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IamDavid(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2020
aremso:

so the other days they make 100℅ gain where do they put the excess unless you are telling us the loss will always be 100℅ higher than gain.
I'm not saying that, my point is that one can't be so sure (speaking for myself anyway). I've participated in a joint forex investment before, our returns per month varies. The founder decided to close the investment when we were at a 10% loss. (after months of varying ROIs). So we got 90% of our capital back. That's how I expect forex investments to be, but MBA forex may be truly superior in their trading techniques.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Lamda05: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2020
Thank you for this. I tired of the curses on this group

IamDavid:
Good evening house. Investors and nay sayers, I have one advice for y'all. You don't need to fill up this thread with curses. If the investment is real, it won't need new comers to keep it running. I'm a forex trader and there are months when you make as high as 30%, or even more. The slight issue I have is the guarantee they give. There are months you lose, sometimes as high as 10%. Well, I can't say how good their traders are or the bots they use. But really, there's no need for curses. if it's a ponzi scheme, it will crash no matter how hard you try to save it and if it's a legit investment, naysayers can't crash it. Peace.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2020
IamDavid:

I'm not saying that, my point is that one can't be so sure (speaking for myself anyway). I've participated in a joint forex investment before, our returns per month varies. The founder decided to close the investment when we were at a 10% loss. (after months of varying ROIs). So we got 90% of our capital back. That's how I expect forex investments to be, but MBA forex may be truly superior in their trading techniques.

I understand your situation but where your knowledge ends, that is where the knowledge of the next man begin.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2020
50nizzy:

I understand your situation but where your knowledge ends, that is where the knowledge of the next man begin.

And to Cap it, his on group do they have the same capital mba trades wit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Lamda05: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2020
You no give us update again

[quote author=brightjiri post=86991689][/quote]
Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2020
PaulThor:

Hmm OK oo.. That's is not a good sign. This is first its taking more than 2 days for me. I hope it doesn't become a trend.
Please go and terminate.. Last thing we need are jelly livered investors... Tuehh...

You dint read where they wrote.. Max.. 7days from due date abi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by rekeson: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
Those of us that have traded at one time or the other knows that huge capital gives leverage and better control of the market.

And besides MBA can use just 2 months to gain a profit that can handle your 6 months ROI. You think MBA must trade monthly to get your monthly ROI ?

Only the naysayers think Forex is gamble. They don't believe in strategy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by guru90: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
jabolo:
MBA forex Twitter account goes from public to private (protected)

https://mobile.twitter.com/forex_mba?lang=en

If you're smart, you will know this is to prevent people from learning about ROI delays and other issues.

I was there two weeks ago when it was still public and it was brutal the way these poor people were being treated.

In a protected twitter forum, you can't retweet all the aggro going on. They want more 'victims'.

This scam is running out of money. DO NOT JOIN.

Nice weekend all, including those that have provided me rent-free accommodation in their heads lol.

Please don't burst a blood vessel now. I'm quite just enjoying the space.

Guy, Stop lying joor......

My real G around me.. I invested with 4M...
And he has being receiving 600k per month... And i asked him how times have u receive 600k from them? He told me this is 4 times now(4 months).
I am not happy self because i started investing with them this month. I started late investing with them.

My spirit told me that MBA came in to stay permanently.

Note: If you dont have money to invest with them, kindly keep quiet and stop deceiving others here..............

For me, i have strong heart for MBA.......

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by casted81: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
Just received this. Mba u are doing well, we understand.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
rekeson:
Those of us that have traded at one time or the other knows that huge capital gives leverage and better control of the market.

And besides MBA can use just 2 months to gain a profit that can handle your 6 months ROI. You think MBA must trade monthly to get your monthly ROI ?

Only the naysayers think Forex is gamble. They don't believe in strategy.

You are right my account officer said that in a good sweet trade, MBA can make the ROIs for the 6 months in just a single trade.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
guru90:

Guy, Stop lying joor......

My real G around me.. I invested with 4M...
And he has being receiving 600k per month... And i asked him how times have u receive 600k from them? He told me this is 4 times now(4 months).
I am not happy self because i started investing with them this month. I started late investing with them.

My spirit told me that MBA came in to stay permanently.

Note: If you dont have money to invest with them, kindly keep quiet and stop deceiving others here..............

For me, i have strong heart for MBA.......

MBA has come to stay till Jesus Comes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by PaulThor: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
casted81:
Just received this. Mba u are doing well, we understand.
Ok that's nice. I haven't received mine ROI yet and I haven't gotten any messages either. I went to their office yesterday, they said they are on top of the situation. They said they are having problems with their payment platform. OK oo. I hope its resolved soon and it doesn't become a trend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by careytommy37(m): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
Any body who has been following the #EndSar protest knows FG has blocked flutterwave

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by PaulThor: 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
careytommy37:
Any body who has been following the #EndSar protest knows FG has blocked flutterwave
. Rumour and lie

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by emmaversity(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
Hi all!

Have you heard of Pipminds international Ltd are they legit or scam.

Please kindly share your thought here

https://www.nairaland.com/6181395/pipsminds-international-ltd-legit-scam
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Frankchuks1: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
How can I invest in MBA?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bbfanboy01: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
Frankchuks1:
I see this ���

KEEP DECEIVING URSELF THERE. U WILL KEEP POSTING DIS TILL D YEAR 2090 , DATS IF HEART ATTACK CAUSED BY UNSTOPABLE MBA ALERTS / REGRETS OF NOT JOINING D MOVING TRAIN DOESNT KILL U VERY SOON. . grin
[/left] grin[left]
grin grin

MEANWHILE MY GOOD PPLE OF MBA AS USUAL I DON GET MY MONTHLY MBA ALERT. DUE DATE WAS 15TH. MBA PAYS. LONG LIVE MBA #GOD BLESS US ALL. #SAYNOTOBADBELLE'S #ENDSARS&POLICEBRUTALITY

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Molo001: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
bbfanboy01:

KEEP DECEIVING URSELF THERE. U WILL KEEP POSTING DIS TILL D YEAR 2090 , DATS IF HEART ATTACK CAUSED BY UNSTOPABLE MBA ALERTS / REGRETS OF NOT JOINING D MOVING TRAIN DOESNT KILL U VERY SOON. . grin
[/left] grin[left]
grin grin

MEANWHILE MY GOOD PPLE OF MBA AS USUAL I DON GET MY MONTHLY MBA ALERT. DUE DATE WAS 15TH. MBA PAYS. LONG LIVE MBA #GOD BLESS US ALL. #SAYNOTOBADBELLE'S #ENDSARS&POLICEBRUTALITY

Congrats, I am also waiting for my own ROI alert due date is also 15th I believe say I go get my alert. MBA for life .

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by saksonA: 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
They claim to be real but since there office is not in Lagos which is within my reach, i declined investing in them

The one wey we know there office still dey fumble, how much more the ones we cant reach them

One should be able to take calculative risk when investing

emmaversity:
Hi all!

Have you heard of Pipminds international Ltd are they legit or scam.

Please kindly share your thought here

https://www.nairaland.com/6181395/pipsminds-international-ltd-legit-scam

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by saksonA: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
Be patient now

Just allow them to solve there network problems before you put your fund since they claim they are having problems with making payment

About 70% or more of people that invested during September are yet to get there ROI but there is no need for fears since na risk all of us dey take

If na hanging, make you know join the list

Just my 10kobo advice

Frankchuks1:
How can I invest in MBA?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by saksonA: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
Mine is on the 10th but i am yet to receive my ROI

Sent message to me on the 22nd of September that investment start reading from 22nd after 12 days of receiving fund and when i visited there office, they said it was an error but na the matter we still dey settle and today is 17th i never see ROI

I am sure your investment is older than one month as mine is a fresh investment and i am yet to receive my first ROI

See the attachment below

bbfanboy01:

[/left] grin[left]
grin grin

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jabolo(m): 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
IamDavid:
Good evening house. Investors and nay sayers, I have one advice for y'all. You don't need to fill up this thread with curses. If the investment is real, it won't need new comers to keep it running. I'm a forex trader and there are months when you make as high as 30%, or even more. The slight issue I have is the guarantee they give. There are months you lose, sometimes as high as 10%. Well, I can't say how good their traders are or the bots they use. But really, there's no need for curses. if it's a ponzi scheme, it will crash no matter how hard you try to save it and if it's a legit investment, naysayers can't crash it. Peace.

Bless you.

You're reiterating what we all agree upon here ... If MBA Forex is not a Ponzi scheme, it won't matter that I'm consistently advising potential new 'victims' ... DO NOT JOIN.

Good weekend.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by guru90: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
Well, i meet one of MBA manager today (Time: 5:30pm). I was disusing with him about this MBA network issues (Unable to pay investors this month on time). He just seat me down and explained what is going. I told him that i invested this month in your company.

He told me that they are navigating into a new site........................... and i told him: What happened to the current site database?

He told me that Hackers are trying to hack their database seriously.

That they are building strongest database now..........

My Discussion with him continue.........................................

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Braze9(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
Alert received few hours ago!!!

Due date 15th

Thank you MBA.

We know the company we are dealing with, we don't need any body's advise.

MBA is here for the future.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by saksonA: 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
My own is they should sha pay as no excuse is worth the stress

Time is of essence as the investment is a calculative risk which makes time a major factor in this investment

We are still hopeful though
guru90:
Well, i meet one of MBA manager today (Time: 5:30pm). I was disusing with him about this MBA network issues (Unable to pay investors this month on time). He just seat me down and explained what is going. I told him that i invested this month in your company.

He told me that they are navigating into a new site........................... and i told him: What happened to the current site database?

He told me that Hackers are trying to hack their database seriously.

That they are building strongest database now..........

My Discussion with him continue.........................................

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
jabolo:

Bless you.

You're reiterating what we all agree upon here ... If MBA Forex is not a Ponzi scheme, it won't matter that I'm consistently advising potential new 'victims' ... DO NOT JOIN.

Good weekend.

The Second Eagle of the month just Landed. The Due date was 12th.

Platform payment problem nor reach were I dey.

If you have not received your ROI, relax your mind, your Eagle would land.

@ Jabolo, Thunder fire your useless life. E nor go better for you.

MBA FOR LIFE.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by guru90: 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
saksonA:
My own is they should sha pay as no excuse is worth the stress

Time is of essence as the investment is a calculative risk which makes time a major factor in this investment

We are still hopeful though

My heart for MBA strong die!!!

Waiting for my own ROI Next month.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.