Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1169968 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
PaulThor:

Lolzz if it gets to one year na all of us wey invest go suffer am, lilly hearted or not.. Nothing bad in raising an anomaly and getting reassured such happens at times and there's no need to panic. But should the ship crash.. We all investors are going down and of course, console ourselves..
I'll advice you to quickly head to their office tomorrow morning and terminate your investment to avoid you crashing with the ship should in case to avoid going down.

Better still get in touch with airsay to send you one.

Mtcheeew,
Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jabolo(m): 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
Favoured35:
@Jabolo, theoutsider, mumuguyman etc

U guys have made ur point and its on record for all (current and prospective investors) to see.

May i ask that u all please move on? And let we the current investor(s) be left to our faith? We dont need this constant defamation and tensioning. It is very unhealthy... Please we are all adults here.

We live to fight another day!

With respect, you are only asking those of us advising against this scam to keep schtum leaving only the ROI Testimonies and keyboard generals marching left, right, left, right ... in their world of fantasy.

Chief, it would defeat the purpose of this thread which is ... Does Investing In MBA Forex Real Or SCAM?

This is the thread most potential investors (or 'victims') would visit first and it needn't be just one perspective available to them. Perhaps you could start another thread called MBA Forex Praise and Worship.

I hope I am not escalating tension, lol. I am never abusive and tend to ignore the abuse, character assasination and lies directed to my avatar. Entertaining and inconsequential as they are, I understand where they are coming from --> Fear, Greed and Uncertainty.

I have clarity of purpose and it does not cost me any time at all. If someone then knowingly invest in a Ponzi scheme, you are O-Y-O. In fact, my postings can only bother you if you admit it is Ponzi Scheme and not a real investment endeavor banking profits to pay investors rather than relying on new 'victims'.

I know you come in peace and I do wish you all the best. Hope you have banked enough returns before it crashes, because it will.

Good weekend.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
TheWatchDog:
You and that stupid Rahmanjargo are the same. Have you updated us here with your MBA alert before? You had little delay and you quickly run down here to complain as if you did your investment here. Your kind Rahmanjargo vomited rubbish and you are replying "noted"
seriously studying that @Rahmanjargo

Can't just understand where he's sitting.
The other day, our Field Marshall @50nizzy pleaded that he be excused that he's waiting for his ROI.

My radar don dey spot im signal.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
@ Jabolo

continue your trash talk. Whatever comes your way is your cup of tea.

As you say people in this thread nor go rest, you yourself nor go rest.

I am ready for you and your shadow moniker.

You cannot deceive me because I have also seen the similarities between both monikers and your mission is the same.

So continue, as you get mouth, na so we get mouth too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
StRichard:
The eagle has landed, due date was 13th. My 2nd ROI
Congrats sir
May your ROIs never cease
Continue to enjoy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
VOJA:
I joined MBA since 26th day of June, 2020. I've received ROI 3 good times, and I've done top-up twice so far.

I started following this thread since March this year, but there's nothing anyone would write against MBA here that can discourage me.

I hate coming here to read all these negative vibes from some unfortunate people who are bent on discrediting MBA against all odds.

One thing is too certain, all genuine investors here are responsible for their own actions... No one should come here and mourn on our behalf.
The risk is ours!

Pessimists and fortune tellers,
PLEASE LEAVE US TO OUR FINANCIAL FATE!
You are blessed sir,
God no go shame us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IamDavid(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
In all honesty, someone bashing MBA forex all the time shouldn't bother investors (if it's truly a genuine investment). And that brings me to another point... The way you guys are fighting jabolo... It's actually sending a negative signal to those who have discerning spirits. If you guys are sure of your investment, leave jabolo alone. (If you truly don't need new investors to sustain the business).

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
DragonFire433:
@ Jabolo

continue trash talk. Whatever comes your way is your cup of tea.

As you say people in this thread nor go rest, you yourself nor go rest.

I am ready for you and your shadow moniker.

You cannot deceive me because I have also seen the similarities between both monikers and your mission is the same.

So continue, as you get mouth, na so we get mouth too.
The Dragon himself,
God bless you sir for a wonderful job you're doing right here,
God no go shame us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
IamDavid:
In all honesty, someone bashing MBA forex all the time shouldn't bother investors (if it's truly a genuine investment). And that brings me to another point... The way you guys are fighting jabolo... It's actually sending a negative signal to those who have discerning spirits. If you guys are sure of your investment, leave jabolo alone. (If you truly don't need new investors to sustain the business).
Point of correction, we aren't fighting @jabolo to avoid any signal (positive or negative), nor are we fighting anyone to draw any new investor, if you want to invest or not that's your own cup of tea. We are against any blood sucking naysayer badmouthing our investment. Anything in line with this is an insult to our intelligence.

Hope you Roger that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by showreals(m): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
Lol this thread. I Will be back next year. I wish everyone well.

All the best and Happy New Year in advance!

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Cryomancer: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
maxjax:

as an online investor i would advice u send them a mail concernin those queries. always check your mailbox and spam mails ....they might hv sent what documents u need to provide for roll over
Thanks a lot for this Sir.

I've sent them mails severally but I didn't get any response that's why I had to throw the question to the house.

I'll keep sending a mail and hope to get a response once again

Many thanks for the feedback Sir. It's much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
Cryomancer:

I've sent them mails severally but I didn't get any response that's why I had to throw the question to the house.

Chat me up. Not PM. Chat me up with the email address of your online account

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by maxjax(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
Cryomancer:

better still head to their nearest office close to you.....there must be someone to answer you.

edited...baba airsay don answer u

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
maxjax:

bo$$ Baba God nor go shame us jare....we go live long to chop our money. pls also remember to support & help those in need around us.

#MBAforLife

Thanks my brother, that is part of the vow I made to God, money is useless if one does use it to help the less privileged around us. This is one of the topmost secrets of wealth that most doesn't know, when you give you get multiple in return. That is why I laughed when ever I see the miserable unfortunate fellow saying MBA will crash they will wait till eternity. When you help someone with MBA ROIs in return they will pray for you that the source will not dry and this is divine so they should keep vigil for when MBA will crash.

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Cryomancer: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Wow.... I'm indeed grateful for your response Sir.

I'll do just like you've said.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Cryomancer: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
maxjax:

better still head to their nearest office close to you.....there must be someone to answer you.

The nature of my job doesn't give me time that's why I did online investment.

I'll chat MR. Airsay up.

Thanks a lot Sir for the advice.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Isrealkennedy(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
I truly admire what you guys are doing here, @50nizzy, @dragonfire, @captain king and other comrades in the house,

But truly we are beginning to make this naysayers and anti-MBA machineries important with the constant attention we give them, I strongly believe that if we could actually ignore them it will make them look less important....

All we owe them is to keep peppering them with our alerts and rollovers ..come on guys let's level up!!!

akinonigbinde:
Point of correction, we aren't fighting @jabolo to avoid any signal (positive or negative), nor are we fighting anyone to draw any new investor, if you want to invest or not that's your own cup of tea. We are against any blood sucking naysayer badmouthing our investment. Anything in line with this is an insult to our intelligence.

Hope you Roger that

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
IamDavid:

Oga, everyone is reading both wt Monica and guest and nobody is compelling anyone to invest and not to invest so leave both of us alone to face each other anyone wants to invest will invest. there is someone who came as a guest and even will all the rubbish negative things jabo and his disciples have been saying it doea not disturb the person not to invest still went ahead to invest so those that will invest will do and those that will not will keep their money in bank accounts

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
IamDavid:

Get lost from here with your yeye discerning spirit.

Why can’t you discern the fact that he is the troublemaker here.

A fool would come here and insult my intelligence and even predict the downfall of my investment and you are asking me to leave him alone....... Are you normal. ?

I can never leave such people alone.

You are free to keep quiet but don’t you ever try to tell those that are talking to keep quiet....... don’t ever try to impose your decision on others.

did I collect money from you to invest ?

Did you buy browsing data for me. ?

Guy you better control your mouth make I nor face you for this place....... what nonsense is this.

Even President Obasanjo dey vex for your comment.

Guy use your brain oo. I am not friendly at all oo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Cryomancer: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
maxjax:

Cryomancer:
The nature of my job doesn't give me time that's why I did online investment.

I'll chat MR. Airsay up.

Thanks a lot Sir for the advice.

airsaylongcom:

UPDATE:

Special thanks to Mr. Airsaylongcom for his help even though he has stated severally that he's not out to help online investors. But for reasons best known to him, he chose to render a helping hand to me no matter how small, and I'll be forever grateful to him for that. Thanks to everyone who also replied my post too. God bless you all.

Long live MBA family and we all shall get to the peak together.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
Lol! So yes I'm still not in the business of helping online folks. Because I'd be swamped with requests for assistance. Somehow though some requests touch me just the right way and I intervene. Choosing to intervene is strictly mmy prerogative. And I will initiate contact if I want to. So please be guided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by loyaltygame(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
gamaliel9:
RUN...I REPEAT RUN AWAY FROM ANYTHING BINARY...it is a FULLY MANIPULATED MARKET...People can invest with forex brokers but the best is... LEARN TO TRADE BY YOURSELF...Learning takes time and practice.... but at the end you know how to make MONEY FOR LIFE...

In forex.. if you trade by yourself..you lose money...if others trade fro you...they lose your money...either way you lose money...psychologically it is better that you are the that lost your own money...so that you do not feel you have been scammed.
Pls what did you mean by running from Binary. Cause I just opened an account with them.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by loyaltygame(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
gamaliel9:
RUN...I REPEAT RUN AWAY FROM ANYTHING BINARY...it is a FULLY MANIPULATED MARKET...People can invest with forex brokers but the best is... LEARN TO TRADE BY YOURSELF...Learning takes time and practice.... but at the end you know how to make MONEY FOR LIFE...

In forex.. if you trade by yourself..you lose money...if others trade fro you...they lose your money...either way you lose money...psychologically it is better that you are the that lost your own money...so that you do not feel you have been scammed.
Pls what did you mean by running from Binary. Are you saying we should not trade with binary.com.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
akinonigbinde:
The Dragon himself,
God bless you sir for a wonderful job you're doing right here,
God no go shame us

My General I salute you too.

God indeed no go shame us

Any pikin wey say mama nor go sleep, that pikin nor go sleep too.............. the same Proverb applies here in this thread .

This is where we kill them, this is where they die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kavey10(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ignore the trolls, quit giving them attention this much.

Every now and then I come back to this thread and I'm seeing 150-250 comments. It's getting ridiculous.

I have been a follower of this page from the days of the blue ink guy and I invested same period regardless of his stupid arguments. It's paying off for me now, especially when the lockdown hit. MBA saved a life and my investment plans.

Regardless of what trolls say; hear me, ignoring them will kill them off faster. Responding to their every post is counter-intuitive. Who will invest or not will do so, no need for arguing for or against, honestly.

Don't let them drag you to their level, level up! You're not paid for this.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Rahmanjargo(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
akinonigbinde:
seriously studying that @Rahmanjargo

Can't just understand where he's sitting.
The other day, our Field Marshall @50nizzy pleaded that he be excused that he's waiting for his ROI.

My radar don dey spot im signal.
I never receive my roi yet
Re: MBA Investors Forum by teewhydope(m): 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
loyaltygame:

Pls what did you mean by running from Binary. Are you saying we should not trade with binary.com.

don't mind him. as long as you have a well layout strategy, nothing will ever go wrong
Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 12:16am On Oct 19, 2020
jabolo:

With respect, you are only asking those of us advising against this scam to keep schtum leaving only the ROI Testimonies and keyboard generals marching left, right, left, right ... in their world of fantasy.

Chief, it would defeat the purpose of this thread which is ... Does Investing In MBA Forex Real Or SCAM?

This is the thread most potential investors (or 'victims') would visit first and it needn't be just one perspective available to them. Perhaps you could start another thread called MBA Forex Praise and Worship.

I hope I am not escalating tension, lol. I am never abusive and tend to ignore the abuse, character assasination and lies directed to my avatar. Entertaining and inconsequential as they are, I understand where they are coming from --> Fear, Greed and Uncertainty.

I have clarity of purpose and it does not cost me any time at all. If someone then knowingly invest in a Ponzi scheme, you are O-Y-O. In fact, my postings can only bother you if you admit it is Ponzi Scheme and not a real investment endeavor banking profits to pay investors rather than relying on new 'victims'.

I know you come in peace and I do wish you all the best. Hope you have banked enough returns before it crashes, because it will.

Good weekend.
OK yes we all agreed its a ponzi scheme, so can you now leave us alone to our faith

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Casemiro50: 12:52am On Oct 19, 2020
@jabolo we have heard u ..it's a scam.. ok.. leave us alone in peace...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by OfeAchi: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2020
Casemiro50:
@jabolo we have heard u ..it's a scam.. ok.. leave us alone in peace...
I don't think he would listen. People like him get erecttions from trolling online. Just imagine someone typing epistles on top another person matter, especially when he won't be paid for it (or maybe he might be sponsored by MBA competition).
Either way, he doesn't seem to have a gainful employment. Because if I'm busy with serious work, I won't have time for all these shiit.
Even if he stops, he'll resurrect with another moniker.

People like him (who claim to fight for the oppressed) are supposed to be leading #ENDSARS #ENDSWAT protests. BUT YOU WON'T SEE THEM OUTSIDE.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 8:51am On Oct 19, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

I never receive my roi yet
Please go to their office, that's where you can have the issue sorted out

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.