Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1169112 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Theoutsider: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2020
DragonFire433:
@ Jabolo or @ Theoutsider

Whatever moniker you choose to hide under....... you are clearly out of your mind.

You are here talking about greed, but cannot explain to the authorities looking for you what happened to the missing body parts of the people that died in the construction site you were supervising........... You greedy ritualist.

You have indeed grown a thicker skin that is why you still have the effrontery to open your mouth and talk nonsense after killing innocent people for rituals.

Now you are here pretending to be an investment advisor with an evil intention to lead people to your den of ritualist.............. that your plan is DOA.

For your Information, it is your own building that would collapse on you and not MBA that has come to stay.

When that happens, it would become a fight between dogs and goats in your clan, fighting over the blood money you got through rituals.

Once again, MBA is not MMM that ran away with your blood money....... Never forget that

We are not the same nor do we type the same. You are truly an idiot if you cannot clearly see the difference.

Second, why are you so obsessed with MBA? If you standby MBA so much post your picture (face) here and put your ugly stamp of approval.
You have no idea kid. When this house of cards fail, you will run an tell more lies to protect your self.

Thrid. MBA is becoming a scam more and more everyday.
More frequent missing of deposits.
Change rules to keep people from removing money.
blocking twitter and instagram.
He also has the ability to leave the company and face no charges, because asses like you do not read the FAQ page.

I got one for you. Make your own damn thread and you can run around like a damn fool and praise MBA and post pictures of your ROI.. But this thread is for exposing lies or scams. It appears you dont not know how to read a thread title.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 9:35am On Oct 22, 2020
@ Biguyman

The same Authorities that are looking for you to Arrest you for your many crimes. ?

Before the man you call daddy passed away, he was arrested 7 times because of your fraudulent activities.

On the 7th arrest he spent 3 months in Kuje prison because he was declared by the police as an accomplice to your Yahoo Yahoo Work....... oh I pity the innocent man that was tapping palm wine for a living.

Soon after he came out of Kuje prison, the Fulani encounter took place and he developed heart attack and stroke before he died............... the man was clearly fed up with the evil you brought to the family.

Your end would be far worse. It is inside kirikiri prison that you would develop lung cancer and die.......... you dirty smelling criminal.

A shameless Yahoo boy want to talk where hardworking people are talking ?

Carry your frustration somewhere else...........Criminalguyman

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Theoutsider: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Trayceey:
why do you sleep and wake with the burden of MBA? Are they owing you?

If only they would treat their wives and girlfriends with the same conviction.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2020
DragonFire433:
@ Biguyman

The same Authorities that are looking for you to Arrest you for your many crimes. ?

Before the man you call daddy passed away, he was arrested 7 times because of your fraudulent activities.

On the 7th arrest he spent 3 months in Kuje prison because he was declared by the police as an accomplice to your Yahoo Yahoo Work....... oh I pity the innocent man that was tapping palm wine for a living.

Soon after he came out of Kuje prison, the Fulani encounter took place and he developed heart attack and stroke before he died............... the man was clearly fed up with the evil you brought to the family.

Your end would be far worse. It is inside kirikiri prison that you would develop lung cancer and die.......... you dirty smelling criminal.

A shameless Yahoo boy want to talk where hardworking people are talking ?

Carry your frustration somewhere else...........Criminalguyman
See how stupid you're sounding like all these boys on 2go years ago.
Grow up

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 9:47am On Oct 22, 2020
Theoutsider:

Fake investors. Yes!
Fake Alerts. No! Most likely money is being shift around, the reason there is delays. They blame power outages, but this is a false. Thats why everyone doesn't get the drop at the same time. So the alerts are real.

Ponzi scheme. Yes! if its only forex investment. If other investments and involved possible not a ponzi scheme
Only few of the alerts are real majority of them position 5th roi received blah blah blah are all criminals working from the same ring in Port Harcourt.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2020
Biguyman:
Fake investors posting fake alerts to fool stupid people that will invest in their ponzi scheme.
Keep deceiving yourself airsay,dragonmugu, 50nizzy and goons.

When mba crash I'll fish you all out one after the other.
you first started by lying that you invested 800k and MBA refused to pay you your Roi. It later turned out that you made that up.that alone should make people not to take you seriously.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Theoutsider:

We are not the same nor do we type the same. You are truly an idiot if you cannot clearly see the difference.

Second, why are you so obsessed with MBA? If you standby MBA so much post your picture (face) here and put your ugly stamp of approval.
You have no idea kid. When this house of cards fail, you will run an tell more lies to protect your self.

Thrid. MBA is becoming a scam more and more everyday.
More frequent missing of deposits.
Change rules to keep people from removing money.
blocking twitter and instagram.
He also has the ability to leave the company and face no charges, because asses like you do not read the FAQ page.

I got one for you. Make your own damn thread and you can run around like a damn fool and praise MBA and post pictures of your ROI.. But this thread is for exposing lies or scams. It appears you dont not know how to read a thread title.

Jabolo keep deceiving yourself.....

Why are you so ashamed to admit that you are Jabolo...... you are the Scam and foolish person here.

You are the Idiot here as I have seen the similarities between both monikers....... keep deceiving people but you can never deceive me.

The Outsider = Jabolo

You post your ugly picture here since you are so convinced that it would collapse and let us see the stupid face of a useless prophet of Doom.

Where your useless house collapse on your useless life then you can start thinking of the collapse of MBA.

You are just one Dirty liar like that Scam called Biguyman. The Twitter handle has been private for months and was not because of any plan to deny people of their money.

As at yesterday people were still accessing the Instagram handle............ YOU BLOODY LIAR.

Your are nothing more than a shameless Quack building contractor killing people for ritual purposes.

Jabolo is a Quack building contractor.

You are so stupid to even think that we would leave this thread for Yahoo boys and a shameless ritualist like yourself......... continue your mission here, and be prepared for whatever comes your way.

I Repeat, Jabolo is the useless fellow behind the moniker @ Theoutsider

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2020
@ Biguyman

Were your family members sounding Logical after the Fulani encounter ?

Explain to us how they sounded like after that encounter.............. that encounter shaped your family forever

You have not recovered from that Trauma,
probably that is why you are behaving like the cow under the care of the Fulani herdsmen.

So you claim to be grown up and you come to Nairaland and brag of being a cultist and a shameless Yahoo boy. ?

That is the height of gross stupidity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jabolo(m): 10:17am On Oct 22, 2020
DragonFire433:

Your are nothing more than a shameless Quack building contractor killing people for ritual purposes.

Jabolo is a Quack building contractor.

You are so stupid to even think that we would leave this thread for Yahoo boys and a shameless ritualist like yourself......... continue your mission here, and be prepared for whatever comes your way.

I Repeat, Jabolo is the useless fellow behind the moniker @ Theoutsider

Has #EndSars made drugs unavailable lol?

Kpele, I hear anti-malaria tablets can help.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2020
Biguyman:

Only few of the alerts are real majority of them position 5th roi received blah blah blah are all criminals working from the same ring in Port Harcourt.
8th Roi received

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2020
Mba is back to full force. Haters can take a chill pill now. It is during this period we shall know those truly into trading. If your investment company uses this protest and happenings as an excuse not to pay, ask them if the protest closed the fx markets.

Cheers to more ROIs, 14th month and counting with MBA. Best decision I made in July, 2019.

14 * 15% = 210% since I invested.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2020
jabolo:

Has #EndSars made drugs unavailable lol?

Kpele, I hear anti-malaria tablets can help.

Shut up your gutter mouth.

You are the one on Drugs here. You are the fellow that needs to be admitted to Yaba Left for serious checkup because you are clearly out of your mind.

You come to this thread with a different moniker because you are trying so hard to look cool on the outside with your original moniker.......... well guess what, you cannot deceive anyone here.

Jabolo = Theoutsider

Jabolo is a Quack Contractor responsible for building collapse. Jabolo is a bloody ritualist.

You are trying so hard to maintain “decorum” by using a different moniker to do your work but you are a Big Scam. You are a fake person.

Why does it bother you so much whenever I point out the fact that you are the beast behind that moniker ?

The same way it bothers Biguyman when you tell him that he is the Criminal behind Iyooo cartel.

Nobody is a fool here..... so be bold enough to accept animalistic side of Jabolo that is been revealed by your alternate moniker.

Once again, Identify yourself in the image below because you are obviously on crack cocaine.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IamDavid(m): 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: MBA Investors Forum by LudaChriz(m): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Biguyman:

It's a ponzi scheme

Use this ur energy and join the protest. Bags of rice are still available in Oba Akiolu's palace...go get one u need it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Trayceey:
8th Roi received

grin he will not like this at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Chumachu:
Mba is back to full force. Haters can take a chill pill now. It is during this period we shall know those truly into trading. If your investment company uses this protest and happenings as an excuse not to pay, ask them if the protest closed the fx markets.

Cheers to more ROIs, 14th month and counting with MBA. Best decision I made in July, 2019.

Yes o. Loud it so small big boy and his cohort will hear it clearly cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Mightydude: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
I first learned about MBA on this platform before investing so I can tell you the motivation came from here and from that time till now i did not bother anyone or commented on any issue. If you read my first comment you will understand why I texted that. My agent is not helping me at all. As I speak to you his line has been switched off . I can't go to their office here in owerri because the place is closed due to curfew. I have tried calling the toll number on their website and no response (You can try yourself ). I have tried writing them an email but something isn't right with their emails there..You get redirected to a different email (support@bitcon.com another is info@wbsite.com, all these you can try yourself)other than what's there and when you send it bounces back. Please i am not here to create any panic, this is what I'm going through so if anyone has help to offer im listening . Someone posted help line details but because i didnt see those emails on their official webiste i didt bother textig to the email address there.I can't pretend I'm not worried as much as i have received 2 roi

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mightydude:
I first learned about MBA on this platform before investing so I can tell you the motivation came from here and from that time till now i did not bother anyone or commented on any issue. If you read my first comment you will understand why I texted that. My agent is not helping me at all. As I speak to you his line has been switched off . I can't go to their office here in owerri because the place is closed due to curfew. I have tried calling the toll number on their website and no response (You can try yourself ). I have tried writing them an email but something isn't right with their emails there..You get redirected to a different email (support@bitcon.com another is info@wbsite.com, all these you can try yourself)other than what's there and when you send it bounces back. Please i am not here to create any panic, this is what I'm going through so if anyone has help to offer im listening . Someone posted help line details but because i didnt see those emails on their official webiste i didt bother textig to the email address there.I can't pretend I'm not worried as much as i have received 2 roi
For your own good terminate your contract as soon as you can. Most of these guys here are fake investors working hand to hand with Maxwell
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
Biguyman:

For your own good terminate your contract as soon as you can. Most of these guys here are fake investors working hand to hand with Maxwell

What is the issue with you? As poverty so make you demented? Why not face your hustle? It's pointless arguing with you.

PLEASE MY FELLOW INVESTORS, IT'S BETTER WE AVOID THIS PISS OF SH*T. I GOT TO DISCOVER THAT WE ARE THE ONES GIVING HIM REVERENCE BY REPLYING HIS MESSAGES. IGNORE HIM PLEASE.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
ogwuche4u:

What is the issue with you? As poverty so make you demented? Why not face your hustle? It's pointless arguing with you.

PLEASE MY FELLOW INVESTORS, IT'S BETTER WE AVOID THIS PISS OF SH*T. I GOT TO DISCOVER THAT WE ARE THE ONES GIVING HIM REVERENCE BY REPLYING HIS MESSAGES. IGNORE HIM PLEASE.
Continue saying trash. Anytime you enter 042 again we go table your matter.

You used to live in Enugu you should have heard about me. No problem until then. Continue running your mouth
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Chinexsam: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=Biguyman post=95197306]

Oga mba is not mmm ..what is even your bitterness
If u are warning us because u dont want us to loose our money we have heard u na ....haba na ur money .. rest na ...chanel this ur energy in catching all this politicians that are scammers abi are u among them... I wish I knew mba earlier my friend started since Aug 2018...but am still grateful cos my sept is my 10th roi and more is coming

MBA for life

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Chumachu:
Mba is back to full force. Haters can take a chill pill now.

It is during this period we shall know those truly into trading. If your investment company uses this protest and happenings as an excuse not to pay, ask them if the protest closed the fx markets.

Big Man Congratulations. More money to your Account

More Importantly, I love your statement above. it is in times like this we will know those trading the forex market.

Protest or No Protest, Genuine traders would still be banking Pips. The past 3 days, I have been doing just that.

Jabolo (Theoutsider), Oya go to google images and verify if the result is from the internet and fake. https://www.google.com/imghp?hl=EN

NOTE - Both results are the same. the first one has the signature of the Field Marshal

MBA IS MAKING MUCH MORE THAN THIS.

MBA FOR LIFE.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bigstan11787(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
They have paid o....they almost won give me high BP

But thank God

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by saksonA: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yes on the 19th of Octotber, the Eagle landed

FASTCHOW:

Haven't received yet....though it's my second Roi,the first came in September 11
. wanted to visit the office yesterday but Lagos was very hot.... please any Allen branch that have received for August 10

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Molo001: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
bigstan11787:

But thank God

Congrats And Enjoy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mightydude:

Only a Foolish person would take you serious. Did you invest your Audio money on Nairaland ?

They say show me your friend and I would tell you who you are. You must be very stupid if you think that your Antics can convince anybody here.

Your Number 1 friend on Nairaland is Iyoocartel ----- That useless Criminal ----- A stupid Cultist without shame. (See the Screenshot of your VISA to Stupidity Island Below)

And who is Iyoocartel ?

@ Iyoocartel is the same fool @ Biguyman that I have already exposed on this thread (Page 292) as a Fraudster.

@ Iyoocartel or @ Biguyman is A Big Thief ----- A Yahoo Professor.

You had better find something else to do with this your moniker because nobody would fall for your Antics here.

You came here pretending to be genuine, only for your best friend on nairaland to reply you comment just to create tension.

Well guess what, your stupid plan is dead on arrival.

MBA is paying, MBA Cares, MBA Rocks.

MBA FOR LIFE.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
bigstan11787:

But thank God
Congrats bro
May your ROIs never cease
curfew or not,
Enjoy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
50nizzy:

Only a Foolish person would take you serious. Did you invest your Audio money on Nairaland ?

They say show me your friend and I would tell you who you are. You must be very stupid if you think that your Antics can convince anybody here.

Your Number 1 friend on Nairaland is Iyoocartel ----- That useless Criminal ----- A stupid Cultist without shame. (See the Screenshot of your VISA to Stupidity Island Below)

And who is Iyoocartel ?

@ Iyoocartel is the same fool @ Biguyman that I have already exposed on this thread (Page 292) as a Fraudster.

@ Iyoocartel or @ Biguyman is A Big Thief ----- A Yahoo Professor.

You had better find something else to do with this your moniker because nobody would fall for your Antics here.

You came here pretending to be genuine, only for your best friend on nairaland to reply you comment just to create tension.

Well guess what, your stupid plan is dead on arrival.

MBA is paying, MBA Cares, MBA Rocks.

MBA FOR LIFE.
You are correct. That was how @biguyman started too by lying that he invested 800k

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
LudaChriz:

You're not a sincere person

You got it spot on. He is from the same cartel as that Criminal @ Biguyman.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.