Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1169881 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
engrflames:

Nice one bro, mine is 26th same Lekki branch, I'm patiently waiting.

100% sure that your due date is 26th? If you are in the new plan, Did you get a receipt printed or emailed to you?. The receipt clearly states the Date your investment was confirmed. An investor was at the office yesterday claiming that their due date was 27th and they didn't get an alert. Checks on the system showed their date was actually 23rd. Customer logged into the banking app to see ₦270k ROI sitting pretty in their account. After all the mayhem and threat of "I will bring down this office", customer didn't know how to apologise

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungBuffet: 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
airsaylongcom:

100% sure that your due date is 26th? If you are in the new plan, Did you get a receipt printed or emailed to you?. The receipt clearly states the Date your investment was confirmed. An investor was at the office yesterday claiming that their due date was 27th and they didn't get an alert. Checks on the system showed their date was actually 23rd. Customer logged into the banking app to see ₦270k ROI sitting pretty in their account. After all the mayhem and threat of "I will bring down this office", customer didn't know how to apologise
grin
airsaylongcom:

shame come catch the customer....lollllll

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by PuZZyNegro: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
4/6 (old system)

airsaylongcom:

I will continue to sing MBA praises till the end of time!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by elpochas: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

They said 17th and 18th investors are having some issues, 20,21,22 and onwards have been paid one of the 17th investor who was also experiencing same thing went to their office and was told same thing but he was paid yesterday. You'll get paid even me i still dey wait for my own
i jst hope so

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by BLSYNG: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
I don't normally do this but this is to encourage someone who's still dilly-dallying because of what naysayers post here that MBA is real. This is my 8th ROI.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by engrflames: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Yes my due date is 26th but I'm on the old plan 5/6.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Balismatic(m): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
ttyl10:
After a long wait.., the eagle landed finally �
Team 23rd
Lekki branch
Nice one!. Kindly, post here the Lekki branch address. I intend to invest as soon as possible

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by StRichard(m): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
While some are seriously cashing out, some are going from thread to thread making noise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jokinexcel(m): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
StRichard:
While some are seriously cashing out, some are going from thread to thread making noise.
please what’s the implications of this to investors funds. I need clarification please
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Santinojr: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
2nd ROI on my 1st account landed just now wink. The due date was on the 28th but MBA keeps to their promises.

To my fellow investors in the house, I pray the Lord grants you your heart desires.

Long Live MBA!

14 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Rahmanjargo(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
StRichard:
Dem don buy mba or what?
Is it that mba no longer exists or what?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Rahmanjargo(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
Dey don sell mba o. Hope we are safe?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Mightydude: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
I don't understand this development .
Re: MBA Investors Forum by tope777(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
30/10/2020.
21:19Hr.

My prayer is simple:
-Whoever pray for MBA downfall will never progress in whatsoever they do in this life.
Proverb 24:20.
Matthew 27:3-5.

-For those looking for money to invest, may the good Lord enrich your Pocket.
Philippians 4:19-20.
Isaiah 43:18-19.

-For those already invested their money, your ROI will never stop.
Genesis 26:12-14.
Psalm 1:3.

-For MBA Management and Staff, May the Lord grant you Wisdom,Knowledge, Understanding and Divine Ideas to move forward.
Proverb 3:13-18
Luke 21:15.

MBA for life ..

We Movee..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Rahmanjargo:
Dey don sell mba o. Hope we are safe?
Wetin make u talk like this?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
BLSYNG:
I don't normally do this but this is to encourage someone who's still dilly-dallying because of what naysayers post here that MBA is real. This is my 8th ROI.
Congrats sir/ma,
May your fat ROIs never cease,
Since you're used to this,
Continue to enjoy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
tope777:
30/10/2020.
21:19Hr.

My prayer is simple:
-Whoever pray for MBA downfall will never progress in whatsoever they do in this life.
Proverb 24:20.
Matthew 27:3-5.

-For those looking for money to invest, may the good Lord enrich your Pocket.
Philippians 4:19-20.
Isaiah 43:18-19.

-For those already invested their money, your ROI will never stop.
Genesis 26:12-14.
Psalm 1:3.

-For MBA Management and Staff, May the Lord grant you Wisdom,Knowledge, Understanding and Divine Ideas to move forward.
Proverb 3:13-18
Luke 21:15.

MBA for life ..

We Movee..
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Rahmanjargo(m): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
FASTCHOW:

Wetin make u talk like this?
They just sold 90% of their shares to q foreign company according to their Instagram post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by GoodBoi1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hope MBA keeps getting better even after this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by WIZGUY69(m): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
Wetin be this? grin
The English de confusing abeg.
Hope all is well?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ufotty2001: 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Maxwell is now Africa director ... This is a good one!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by abey20(m): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Please drop the link to their website
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ttyl10: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
Wahala dey for who no know English ���.
WIZGUY69:
Wetin be this? grin
The English de confusing abeg.
Hope all is well?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
The same vodina they said left is still there.. Maxwell is now Africa director with the new partner...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Santinojr: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
MBA is going global! I like what I see

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
No shaking guys.. MBA is still the same.. The name will. Not Change..nothing will change... Just going global..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ufotty2001: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
Santinojr:
MBA is going global! I like what I see
this is good development but why am not happy is that atleast they would have hold investors conference to discuss this...

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ufotty2001: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
To me nothing has changed with MBA operations. I think the management made a smart move to secure better future for the company against government policies on clampdown. It's just a kangaroo acquisition to me. The said parent company has no experience in forex trading thus consolidation of accounts would be difficult. MBA still remains MBA

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ufotty2001: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
This is another height of greatness. MBA truly cares .

With this our capital is safer than what it was before.. Your cash is now 100% safe and secured from EFCC, SEC and other government bodies that was planning to clamp down on MBA n put millions of Nigerians in tears. Now MBA can hide under WCE to operate there activities... Thanks Maxwell...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Rahmanjargo(m): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
captainking:
No shaking guys.. MBA is still the same.. The name will. Not Change..nothing will change... Just going global..
But they sold 90 percent of their shares to the new company?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Santinojr: 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

But they sold 90 percent of their shares to the new company?
Where did you get this info from?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Santinojr: 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
ufotty2001:
this is good development but why am not happy is that atleast they would have hold investors conference to discuss this...
You have a point though! Maybe they felt it wasn’t necessary to hold a conference

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.