Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170000 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
slimanyd:

What's there monthly roi boss and there T&C
google them bro... Their phone numbers are everywhere
Re: MBA Investors Forum by murshid09(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
GREATNESS007:

Why not learn how to trade itself?Its better you learn how to catch Fish yourself. Have u asked yourself what happens to your investment with other If they have problems. From experience, its better you trade yourself and We can teach you if u join out Whatsapp group.

Just a gentle advice.Thanks

How do we get ur WhatsApp
My WhatsApp no is on my signature
Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 10:53am On Sep 29, 2019
I went to their office in Enugu at ELIM PLAZA, just opposite Oakland going towards Ebeano Tunnel...I like the set up...spacious office...different departments.....

However, its like they have many staff or agents soliciting for funds...many staff on company tee shirts or polo buzzing around...but ATM was not accepted...i was told to pay into a bank if i want to invest...or transfer and show evidence of payment....then come with one photo passport and PVC or National Identity Slip or Card....i think i will give them a try while I CONTINUE TO LEARN...BECAUSE I WANT STARTING TRADING MYSELF...ITS A SKILL FOR LIFE

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by faith2ogesco(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
monichannel:

I can swear you're good at what you do by just reading your post.
I have friends working with MBA and I have been to their office and seminars. The bolded answered the secret behind MBA 15% ROI, and the extra incentive is so huge.
its possible. I know a frnd that makes as much as 40% some months. In some good months 200% of your capital can be made. Its not only in bullish runs ppl mk money. Ppl mk money in bearish too. Its knowing when to buy and sell.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
Reading babypips.com......so its better to trade tuesdays,wednesdays and thursdays..... again when you meet your target for the day...quit the market...even if you reached your target from only one pair...go and rest for the day....greed will not kill me grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Just left MBA forex PH office! Tempted to test their water hope I will not burn my fingers oo. They lady over assured me that my money is safe that they are not ponzi that they have offices not only in pH. God pls guide me ooo I can't afford to loose a dime again oo

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IkalaiyeLOTO: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
aremso:
Just left MBA forex PH office! Tempted to test their water hope I will not burn my fingers oo. They lady over assured me that my money is safe that they are not ponzi that they have offices not only in pH. God pls guide me ooo I can't afford to loose a dime again oo

grin
Re: MBA Investors Forum by phoenixideas: 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
I am an investor, don't do more than 360k first, I've been with em for over 1yr and 7days, when I started I did 360k, then increased to N2m when I found out it wasn't scam. Like other people said here, initially it was 20%, now its 15 if you invest a certain amount, 15% isn't too much in terms of "FOREX", please don't investment money meant for survival, HUMANS CAN FAIL, TECHNOLOGY(Forex) CAN AS WELL FAIL!

aremso:

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Grace4ud: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
When did you make this investment.. I'm thinking on investing with them next month.
phoenixideas:
MBA is real, have been with them of about 10months, If you're investing I'd advice you to invest what is suitable for you, put in money you can loose and still be okay, yes it's true that they're with sovereign insurance with over N5B and they're registered with cbn and all of that stuff, I'd still advise you to be cautious with how you invest money with them because such investment is a risky one, I made my own investment and for my mum too, but I did it with the spare N2.9m I had. So far it's been awesome as it helped me to travel outside of the country and bought me some time till I got a job. Right now the money just comes in and I don't even make use of it because I don't need it. Don't allow life to surprise you, instead surprise life, don't take risks that will take you years to recover from, and plus I was 21yrs old when I made that investment and left the country, so weigh your options and don't substitute the invest for hustle, hustle hard in your 20's even if you have some investment somewhere, just ignore it, Thanks, I hope this made sense.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by brightk(m): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
phoenixideas:
I am an investor, don't do more than 360k first, I've been with em for over 1yr and 7days, when I started I did 360k, then increased to N2m when I found out it wasn't scam. Like other people said here, initially it was 20%, now its 15 if you invest a certain amount, 15% isn't too much in terms of "FOREX", please don't investment money meant for survival, HUMANS CAN FAIL, TECHNOLOGY(Forex) CAN AS WELL FAIL!

U de tell people not to invest yet u kip money for there. Y u de contradict urself
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Umarzy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
brightk:

U de tell people not to invest yet u kip money for there. Y u de contradict urself

He's not contradicting himelf...He's just advising new investors to start with the minimum amount and they should invest what they can afford to lose

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by slimanyd: 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
Umarzy:

He's not contradicting himelf...He's just advising new investors to start with the minimum amount and they should invest what they can afford to lose

Anytime i see these adage of invest what you can afford to loose ,my mind rings bell to the days of mmm. Like mba is also synonymous to mmm. Hmmmnnn

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Umarzy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
slimanyd:

Anytime i see these adage of invest what you can afford to loose ,my mind rings bell to the days of mmm. Like mba is also synonymous to mmm. Hmmmnnn

Actually, every business comes with a risk

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
slimanyd:

Anytime i see these adage of[b] invest what you can afford to loose[/b] ,my mind rings bell to the days of mmm. Like mba is also synonymous to mmm. Hmmmnnn

Even in stock trading they say that...i think it is general thing in finance except in bonds and treasury bills which are insured.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 4:52am On Oct 03, 2019
slimanyd:

No cross no crown, no risk no reward if one is always afraid of falling the person will never rise. I loose money in 07/08 stock crash loose money in oceanic, bank phb and intercontinental bank. Should I run away from stock ? NO but was not totally active like before but I was still buying the shares, along the way, ventured into DPK(kero) business and I was giving the retailers the product on credit so they can pay me after sales today the rest is story business worth about 3m gone. Fast forward, entrusted my hard earned money into the hand of a guy believed to be trust worthy since I can't do the business of LPG we agreed on the % to be bringing monthly he started well not knowing he had other plans and mind you I was not the only person having money with him, he was taken to kirikiri max prison the rest is story. Should I quit and kill myself over about 7.5m which was sealed by legal back up, NO! I went back to stock and restrategise......moving to 2017 and early 2018 my spirit told me to sell all my stock cos there was bull during that period, I did and to God be the glory I obey my instinct those stocks have not gone back to all the prices I sold them. So I trade in stock just once in a yr and later put my money in tbills. Am from a poverty stricken home and am ready to take legitimate risk to break that poverty chain for the posterity coming after me. I give God all the glory HE alone has helped me to bounce back I loose money in mmm too but the reason was because I did folo folo did not ask what kind of business mmm trade in that generated that returns of 30% for MBA forex am aware they trade in forex mind u I have also trade in forex myself which I loose money so if someone can trade for me, am ready to take that risk. Dangote is taking over naija economy very soon simply cos the guy is a takes risk all the time. NO CROSS, NO CROWN. NO RISK NO REWARD but one should take calculated risk and pay your tithe.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Precious101c: 5:56am On Oct 03, 2019
When I read comments tagging the operation of MBA forex to be related to trading in the forex market,I just wonder if the commenters know what they are actually talking about.
MBA forex is a 100% ponzi scheme using forex as a frontier to make their prey confortable.renting offices of over the country is no justification on how legit there operation is,is all part of the scheme.
My advice to does that call themselves investor in MBA forex is that any money u give to those people consider it as a lose,at the end of each month if you are paid be happy but if the revise is the case, youcontinue with ur life but dont be confortable with them. Dont put ur life in MBA forex.MBA FOREX IS AN ADVANCE PONZI.
Have u ever ask yourself why they reduced there monthly return on capital?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ovieneekperemo: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2019
Precious101c:
When I read comments tagging the operation of MBA forex to be related to trading in the forex market,I just wonder if the commenters know what they are actually talking about.
MBA forex is a 100% ponzi scheme using forex as a frontier to make their prey confortable.renting offices of over the country is no justification on how legit there operation is,is all part of the scheme.
My advice to does that call themselves investor in MBA forex is that any money u give to those people consider it as a lose,at the end of each month if you are paid be happy but if the revise is the case, youcontinue with ur life but dont be confortable with them. Dont put ur life in MBA forex.MBA FOREX IS AN ADVANCE PONZI.

People like you end up remaining poor in life or at best a mediocre. There is no way you can acquire wealth or financial success without taking risk.
If you know say u no get mind to make money, then keep quiet and allow those who have the mind to make money.
There are genuine businesses that will even give you 40percent roi every month. MBA even paying 15% is ridiculous because I know foreign edge funds that pay their investors up to 25% per month. So if u no get money to invest, clear road make those wey get mind to make money find their gold. Jesu

NB.
Even a confirmed betting gambler dey call mba ponzi scheme. Jeez

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2019
Precious101c:
My people perish because they lack knowledge.

MBa Is no Ponzi, how?

We run a similar brand @investwithFCM and we actively pay our investors 20% monthly. All profits gotten from TRADES!

Even if we have one investor only, we will still be able to pay him because we are trading with us money.

I pray you won't remain poor forever.

About it crashing? No..it won't! They might just decrease the percentage.

You can check out InvestwithFCM.com
Re: MBA Investors Forum by brightk(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2019
Precious101c:

Will u keep quiet. Did you get to find out why they reduced it?.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by chiste1: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
bukas15:
what percentage will they pay for 100k investment??

If you want to invest N100,000 for 10% monthly returns (3-months duration) and capital returned back to you at the end of the 3rd month, then join B2Consults. Let's talk more and be added to our groups for more detailed info and registration process.

Re: MBA Investors Forum by phoenixideas: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
Grace4ud:
When did you make this investment.. I'm thinking on investing with them next month.

last year september
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
Some persons are just bound to die poor. Smh

Precious101c:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by dogtails(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
My question is,If u invest 360k and ur percent is 15% which is like 58k monthly,will u still be paid back ur 360k at the end of the year or howPlease can someone be kind enough to explain to me
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
dogtails:
My question is,If u invest 360k and ur percent is 15% which is like 58k monthly,will u still be paid back ur 360k at the end of the year or howPlease can someone be kind enough to explain to me

According to their explanations, it runs for six months and after the six months u are liberty to either roll over or terminate your investment. But before then, you will have to print your statement of account for that period for them to ascertain that you were not paid twice and when that is done u get your capital back

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Defavourite: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
Pls i want to know if after paying 15% ROI, will the company still give you back you capital investment at the end of your contract with them.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
Defavourite:
Pls i want to know if after paying 15% ROI, will the company still give you back you capital investment at the end of your contract with them.

U can contact them directly!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by dvd(f): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Yes MBA FOREX IS REAL to add to the discussion.

For those who want to learn to trade. Created a dedicated thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5450904/learn-trade-forex-thread#82803342

You can also contact via whatsapp. I dont mentor free just know that ahead but I do alot of free training clips and stuff

YouTube @thinksmartfx

Telegram @thinksmartfx

If you are interested in learning forex , lets get started , follow the thread, lots of value there

https://www.nairaland.com/5450904/learn-trade-forex-thread#82803342

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by opisco01(m): 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
chiste1:

If you want to invest N100,000 for 10% monthly returns (3-months duration) and capital returned back to you at the end of the 3rd month, then join B2Consults. Let's talk more and be added to our groups for more detailed info and registration process.

Add me 080
Re: MBA Investors Forum by bizzibodi(m): 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
mitsaro:
MBA forex is real, and so is Bluekey. Except that blue key gives you more. 40% ROI monthly.
which 1 is Blue key
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ifiegboria(m): 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
ogwuche4u:
I feel your pains. But with what MBA forex is putting in place, The chances of them being a scam is not realistic. Have you seen their new office structure in Benin? Even that of lekki in Lagos? They are everywhere in well know dailies and prominent TV stations have interviewed them. With all this movements made by them, I doubt they are scammers.
Bros.... If you can, I will advice you invest because they have proven beyond every reasonable doubt that they mean business.
Please where is their office in Benin?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ifiegboria(m): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
ogwuche4u:
Some persons are just bound to die poor. Smh

please where is their office in Benin?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.