Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1169903 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by emmanuelgon: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
Lamda05:
All issues will be resolved before Jan 1

Good guys

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Santinojr: 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
Highlights from the IG live
* SEC registration is being worked on.
* The merge between MBA and WCEP is to move the company to international standard and to curb the shortcomings MBA investors have been experiencing.
* WCEP is a Citizenship by Investment Company NOT a Travel agency.
* The merge between MBA and WCEP will take 1 month to be completed.
* During this mergence, Offline investors will experience delay in payments but this will be sorted out within 7 - 14 days.
* When the mergence is completed, there will be no issues whatsoever with delay in ROI.
* Elizou branch in Port Harcourt experiences delays because their office has the largest investors’ base.

I appreciate MBA taking out time to speak with her investors.. not many Investment Companies in Nigeria with similar mode of operation has done this. It means they mean well for us and are here to stay. Although we didn’t hear Mr Maxwell properly due to Network issues, Vodina did well in answering most of the questions being asked.

24 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by eeewise(m): 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
She said those who opted to terminate might have to wait 2 months lol
That's bad

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Moda1: 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Thanks dear
akinonigbinde:
Vodina West simply said, add 7 to 14 days maximum to your due date.

And for the online, she said it's a smooth ride and it will continue to be

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
Santinojr:
Highlights from the IG live
* SEC registration is being worked on.
* The merge between MBA and WCEP is to move the company to international standard and to curb the shortcomings MBA investors have been experiencing.
* WCEP is a Citizenship by Investment Company NOT a Travel agency.
* The merge between MBA and WCEP will take 1 month to be completed.
* During this mergence, Offline investors will experience delay in payments but this will be sorted out within 7 - 14 days.
* When the mergence is completed, there will be no issues whatsoever with delay in ROI.
* Elizou branch in Port Harcourt experiences delays because their office has the largest investors’ base.

I appreciate MBA taking out time to speak with her investors.. not many Investment Companies in Nigeria with similar mode of operation has done this. It means they means well for us and are here to stay. Although we didn’t hear Mr Maxwell properly due to Network issues, Vodina did well in answering most of the questions being asked.
You nailed it. Summary well done.

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Theoutsider: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
Wolexyoshi:
You people should stop saying what you don't understand please.

Let's take for instance, if 30 people invested 400,000 each in a month, that is 1 person per day, the total amount of investment will be 400,000 x 30 = 12,000,000

Now, each person is entitled to 60,000 in a month and that will be 60,000 x 30 = 1,800,000

If you divide the capital of the 30 people (12,000,000) by monthly returns of 30 people (1,800,000) it will be 6.66. which means MBA can still pay returns for 6 month even if they didn't trade with your money at all and then exit which I believe it's not the case.

Only days of payment delay, una don dey run una mouth.

So you all saying they are out of cash, I no sure say una dey think before una dey talk.

EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE A CHILL ABEG.

That is literally what a PONZI is! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by emmanuelgon: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
eeewise:
That's bad
Is this true or a joke?

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kingron: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
emmanuelgon:

Is this true or a joke?

It is true o

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
kelly1980:

I'm 2nd November eliozu branch but I'm currently in abuja. Na e be say my money go show on monday. I've been planning that if I dont get my money by Wednesday next week, their abuja office will hear it for. I'll enter that office on Wednesday and no work will go on their till I get my money and terminate my investment. What a shitty company. I invest in ph and have to go to ph to terminate. They're mad. Abuja is their head office. Dey go hear am.
Screenshot this u all. This is a scheme in its last days. These delays started from 1day, it graduated to 2days, it graduated to 3days. Now 2weeks MBA wont pay.
Sad.

Abuja will refer you to your PH branch
Re: MBA Investors Forum by InGodWeTrust701: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
kelly1980:

I'm 2nd November eliozu branch but I'm currently in abuja. Na e be say my money go show on monday. I've been planning that if I dont get my money by Wednesday next week, their abuja office will hear it for. I'll enter that office on Wednesday and no work will go on their till I get my money and terminate my investment. What a shitty company. I invest in ph and have to go to ph to terminate. They're mad. Abuja is their head office. Dey go hear am.
Screenshot this u all. This is a scheme in its last days. These delays started from 1day, it graduated to 2days, it graduated to 3days. Now 2weeks MBA wont pay.
Sad.

Please don't forget to bring down the build very important...Superman Vs Batman: Down of Justice.

Go to your branch...you say na Abuja office sweet u pass.

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
Theoutsider:

That is literally what a PONZI is! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This then supposes that the last fresh investment was 6 months ago right? Which is why there is a "cash crunch" now yeah?

So how come online investors are being paid without hassles? Is it possible that the delayed payment for offline and prompt payment for online could be a tactic to get people to migrate to the online platform?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by FabulousAutos(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
eeewise:
That's bad

Like seriously? This is ridiculous ... something is definitely wrong somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jabolo(m): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
airsaylongcom:

So how come online investors are being paid without hassles? Is it possible that the delayed payment for offline and prompt payment for online could be a tactic to get people to migrate to the online platform?

Why does it matter offline/online? Presumably everyone is recorded in the same system. The accounts numbers for payments are posted all the same. No one comes to collect their ROIs in cash.

When you deliberately open shiny offices in 'commercial centers' to catch passing trade like Okada riders and market women (relatively uninformed), then create this offline/online dichotomy ... it's more proof we are dealing with a hierarchical 'money allocation' operation, not 'investment'.

From the summary above, I assume none of the Q&As touched upon investment themes like "what is the return made over the last quarter?", "what currency-pairs are you focusing our money investments to make the 180% return per annum?".

It's all 'money allocation, money allocation, ROI' etc.

As the pot gets smaller relative to the potential payments, new rules come into play (2 month wait for withdrawal) so anyone thinking about investment should note this.

The playbook is not new.

Good day.

PS: You're obviously one of the good guys but the 'Pavlovian dogs' have been relatively quiet lately. Wetin happen lol? Hussling for their ROIs?

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
MBA Online Investors are getting paid without stress, that should be enough reason to calm the nerves of Investors.

The Management of MBA even organized an Instagram live chat session. These are signs that the company is not going anywhere soon.

So Investors should chill and allow whatever Transition phase that is going on to take it's course.

The Forex Market is still open, MBA is still making money from the markets.

By the way, it is time to Pepper the haters. It was yet another profitable week in the Forex Market. Jabolo and the 40 Thieves, it is time to drink sniper.

MBA is making far more than this in the Forex Market.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
[s]
jabolo:

Why does it matter offline/online? Presumably everyone is recorded in the same system. The accounts numbers for payments are posted all the same. No one comes to collect their ROIs in cash.

When you deliberately open shiny offices in 'commercial centers' to catch passing trade like Okada riders and market women (relatively uninformed), then create this offline/online dichotomy ... it's more proof we are dealing with a hierarchical 'money allocation' operation, not 'investment'.

From the summary above, I assume none of the Q&As touched upon investment themes like "what is the return made over the last quarter?", "what currency-pairs are you focusing our money investments to make the 180% return per annum?".

As the pot gets smaller relative to the potential payments, new rules come into play (2 month wait for withdrawal) so anyone thinking about investment should note this.

The playbook is not new.

Good day.

PS: You're obviously one of the good guys but the 'Pavlovian dogs' have been relatively quiet lately. Wetin happen lol? Hussling for their ROIs?
[/s]

Jabolo my Stupid Stubborn Boy, Shut up your Mouth.

Even if the SEC come out tomorrow and tell you that MBA is Legit, you would still doubt the company.

You that don't believe in God, how can you believe in what man tells you ?

Kindly continue your mission here. we are used to you. By this time next year, I would flash this my comment in your face because I don't expect you to repent.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
I still insist he's an audio investor sad

Yes he is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by InGodWeTrust701: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
50nizzy:
[s][/s]

Jabolo my Stupid Stubborn Boy, Shut up your Mouth.

Even if the SEC come out tomorrow and tell you that MBA is Legit, you would still doubt the company.

You that don't believe in God, how can you believe in what man tells you ?

Kindly continue your mission here. we are used to you. By this time next year, I would flash this my comment in your face because I don't expect you to repent.

Baba even when Jesus dey earth dem nu believe say him na son of God talk less of MBA say dem legit.

Even if MBA call Jabolo and the 40 thieves say make the come see their computers for audit....Jabolo go still say make them open the hard disc say ponzi dey inside.

Good Night
InGodWeTrust

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kelly1980: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
FabulousAutos:

Like seriously? This is ridiculous ... something is definitely wrong somewhere.
What is wrong somewhere is that the end is near and alot of people have refused to see it. It's called living in denial. It's really sad

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kelly1980: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
InGodWeTrust701:

Please don't forget to bring down the build very important...Superman Vs Batman: Down of Justice.

Go to your branch...you say na Abuja office sweet u pass.

Nonsense
Mumu. When u open zenith or access account in enugu where u work, u get transferred or relocate and have a problem. Do u ask the customer to go to enugu to solve the problem when they are in lagos. The bank will simply communicate with the other branch. If it's not to frustrate people,why would they even do that. Are they ok. I'm living in abuja now, u tell me to go to ph to terminate. Isn't it madness. Nonsense and ingredient

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungBuffet: 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
jabolo:

The playbook is not new.

Good day.

You are a big bloody fool, anybody borrow money from you here ? why are you crying more than the bereaved? Are u crazy? Don't you have meaningful things to read wt your data? must u constitute nuisance all the time ? Rodent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by princedan295(m): 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
MBA that paid during covid 19 will fold because it's Christmas?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by princedan295(m): 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
MBA TRADING: Dear Esteemed Investor, please be informed that due to our transition process we will be experiencing delays in payment, kindly note that this delay isn?t a denial of your payment as our company will ensure that your payment due is paid as soon as we conclude. Please bear with us, thank you. MBA TCIL cares

Who else got this

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 14, 2020
The way people attacked anyone who speak or analyse anything against MBA really baffles me....

One thing comes to my mind......
They are afraid of loosing their money. Attacking a person who speak his mind and its against MBA will not secure your money should anything happen.
There is absolutely no need for the attack if you have confident on MBA.
The attitude of some people here shows they are immature.
I have red some analysis here with a valid point back up.
But such person will receive thunderous abuse from many here.
I have never seen such comment as discouragement but an awareness.
I invested in MBA too with my 7th ROI and expecting my 8th ROI this month
Its my choice to continue and be ready should any thing happen to MBA, insulting and attacking them is baseless.

You are invariably exhibiting high level of inferiority complex for attacking anyone who speak against MBA.

I lost in bitcoin, infact i didn't even remember the password to my blockchain wallet since i lost that money.

Let me stop here, i have typed my message from Friday to Saturday.

19 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DrAkpa(m): 1:34am On Nov 14, 2020
[s]uncle005:
The way people attacked anyone who speak or analyse anything against MBA really baffles me....

They are afraid of loosing their money. Attacking a person who speak his mind and its against MBA will not secure your money should anything happen.
Its my choice to continue and be ready should any thing happen to MBA, insulting and attacking them is baseless.

You are invariably exhibiting high level of inferiority complex for attacking anyone who speak against MBA.

I lost in bitcoin, infact i didn't even remember the password to my blockchain wallet since i lost that money.

Let me stop here, i have typed my message from Friday to Saturday[/s].

With due respect, your post is not just senseless, you are also senseless and I doubt if you are real mba investor.

I am saying this because if you had sense you will realise that there is a great deal of difference between genuinely criticising MBA or offering ways to improve their operations, and specifically attaching the ponzi tag on the company and constantly defaming the company as a fraudulent organisation which is what those idiiots on this thread have been doing thereby creating panic on gullible people's minds.

There would not have been an attack on them if their comments only bordered on intellectual criticism of their operations and offering suggestions to improve. Most of the naysayer fools rather keep pumping doomsday prophecies on the company and how the company is going to collapse and how people will loose their money very soon like obsessed demons which they are.
So if you are a real MBA investor and you see somebody constantly praying for your investment to fail, will you in all honesty, tell him thank you or you will reign curses on him?
My friend get the furck out of this thread, you are not an MBA investor. Getaway before I add you as the 5th egg in the sacrifice.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:47am On Nov 14, 2020
airsaylongcom:

This then supposes that the last fresh investment was 6 months ago right? Which is why there is a "cash crunch" now yeah?

Maybe they believe those who registered online would know how to use social media perfectly. You know what that means.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 2:08am On Nov 14, 2020
uncle005:
[s]The way people attacked anyone who speak or analyse anything against MBA really baffles me....

Let me stop here, i have typed my message from Friday to Saturday.
[/s]

Uncle you can Lie oo

1 - You don't Insult MBA Haters but you can pray against them. Your prayer is even more deadly.

uncle005:
5th ROI has landed, may Almighty God strengthened MBA for us.

Whoever plan MBA downfall will go down instead.

uncle005:

The Eagle don show since o, but my bank kept quiet.
Long live MBA, may the oil never runs dry.

The axe of Almighty follow anyone that wants to bring MBA down.

Can i hear a bigger AMEN.

2 - You don't Insult people that attack your Investment, but you attack people on Nairaland that speak against Joe Biden that would not even give you 1 kobo.

Joe Biden na your Papa brother ? Why you dey attack that guy like that ?

uncle005:
Mumu, what is your business?
Misplacement of priority....
You don't even know what you want.
Gringory head amampu...no single brain.

Go to ALAKIJA market they sell some brain there.

Guy control your mouth for here. nor dey form holy holy for here.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Advision: 3:40am On Nov 14, 2020
airsaylongcom:

You're one of the very cool MBA forex guys, although, you tactically avoid the thorny issues,
you have my respect for your cool demeanor.

As for the attack dogs, barking never killed a man smiley.

I'll be back to comment on the last information

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 4:12am On Nov 14, 2020
Nizzy, maybe it's time to ask; Where is MBA's forex trading book?

Every trader I know publishes theirs...perhaps it's time for MBA to show investors some trading history!

50nizzy:
MBA Online Investors are getting paid without stress, that should be enough reason to calm the nerves of Investors.

The Management of MBA even organized an Instagram live chat session. These are signs that the company is not going anywhere soon.

So Investors should chill and allow whatever Transition phase that is going on to take it's course.

The Forex Market is still open, MBA is still making money from the markets.

By the way, it is time to Pepper the haters. It was yet another profitable week in the Forex Market. Jabolo and the 40 Thieves, it is time to drink sniper.

MBA is making far more than this in the Forex Market.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Advision: 4:13am On Nov 14, 2020
The IG session did not put issues to rest and I'll highlight some other perspective they deliberately avoid.

1. Is MBA forex facing a cash crunch?

The answer is almost certainly YES. Freezing termination of capital for 2 months and keeping "offline" investor at the bottom of the list is a way to keep the limited cash in the system circulating

It's one thing to tell offline contributors that for administrative reasons they will experience delays, it's another thing to tell all contributors that they cannot access their contribution till January next year (this is cannot be as a result of an admin challenge)

2. Will MBA forex survive beyond Dec?

Most likely yes, albeit with delays.
Freezing withdrawals (both offline and online), means the system can conserve cash to keep paying online "investor (& offline investors) if funds permit.

Unlike mmm where 100% of the capital is returned after just one month with 30-50% ROI, MBAF returns only a 15% "ROI", and holds the premium for at least 6months.

3. Will things be back to normal by January next year

Most likely no, while the contributions from online investors (who may keep investing because they are still getting paid) will keep thing going, it won't be adequate to cover every contributors pay-out (ROI+matured capital).

Also, confidence in the scheme is also impaired, without contributors bringing in more than they takeout, the scheme will not be-able to meet it's matured obligation

Lastly there are many new "investment companies" still paying, many newbies will rather go there, since most don't have any payment issue (just yet)

My conclusion?

- MBA could survive to next year (since capital withdrawals are now frozen

- delays will continue into next year (don't count on what they just said)

- contributors will have to take a haircut or forfeit entire contributions for the system to go back to normal (at least for now)

-within 6-12 month when many online contributions become due, the system will face this same issue again (I wonder what they'll do then)

I had expected contributors to ask for the management or audited account of the company, so they can see for themselves they state of the company's "trading" activities and assess their portfolios, but many contributors are not normal people (from the way they behave here), so I'm not surprised this did not come up

As usual, I come in peace kiss

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 4:20am On Nov 14, 2020
The last fresh investments can't be six months ago...so, that theory is flawed!

You are/maybe right about the tactic to get investors to migrate online thou, and trust me, it's working. Within the week, myself and other investors I know have engaged account officers in discussion on migrating our investments online! But, the tactics is to what end?

You're a very smart man, and you'll agree with me that the fear of many investors aren't out of place! Even thou MBA is/may not be ponzi, the scenarios playing out recently is just too similar to the ponzi exit scheme!

airsaylongcom:

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 4:23am On Nov 14, 2020
The reason is simple; Airsaylong is a grown man, the rest are boys yet to hit puberty...intellectually immature!

Advision:

You're one of the very cool MBA forex guys, although, you tactically avoid the thorny issues,
you have my respect for your cool demeanor.

As for the attack dogs, barking never killed a man smiley.

I'll be back to comment on the last information

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 4:32am On Nov 14, 2020
Jabolo, I expected to see you on IG yesterday with loads of questions for Maxwell to answer! Infact, I hoped for it! Where the f**k were you during the Q&A sections on IG?

Perhaps, you're not the objective intelligent guy I thought you were..but just someone who think his prayers for MBA to crash is being answered! Will you get orgasm from MBA crash, or you desperately need to publish the 'I told you so'? I bet you've already prepared your post MBA crash speech, in anticipation...!

jabolo:

The playbook is not new.

Good day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.