Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,222 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1169811 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Pietr0: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
airsaylongcom:

That would still require some migration from NGN to BTC (or any other Crypto). Plus it adds another layer of work for intending and existing customers. Not ignoring the fact that it could easily be latched on to by naysayers as proof that MBA is a con seeing that a lot of folks associate cryptos with fraud.

I would have gone on to share my personal opinions about the current delays but a lot of people here cannot separate my personal opinions from my "supposed" MBA employee status.

My question is will December roi be paid in December or January..my contract ends in December

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by meshzhi(m): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
airsaylongcom:

That would still require some migration from NGN to BTC (or any other Crypto). Plus it adds another layer of work for intending and existing customers. Not ignoring the fact that it could easily be latched on to by naysayers as proof that MBA is a con seeing that a lot of folks associate cryptos with fraud.

I would have gone on to share my personal opinions about the current delays but a lot of people here cannot separate my personal opinions from my "supposed" MBA employee status.
Bro... Thanks for standing with us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Molo001: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
airsaylongcom:

You are so "knowledgeable" about cloud computing and you put your life on the line about paystack and flutterwave that neither of them will do business with MBA? Let me send you a red herring. There's also Interswitch as a payment processor. Would they also not do business with MBA? My man cool down. It's best to keep quite and sound intelligent than speak and remove all doubt.

@Airsay my offline contract of 6months was supposed to end by January 15th but due to the delay of ROI it will end by February 15th, Do MBA still accept Topup while rolling over your contract at the same time, to the new plan of 12months?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bellatom: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
With what i am just been told, those that are yet to be paid their November ROI will have their contract extended by a month, so you should expect December ROI on your normal due date by the grace of God.
I am pained because if i had used the money to buy bitcoin i will be smiling to bank now and also have my peace of mind.

So unfortunate

My question is will December roi be paid in December or January..my contract ends in December [/quote]

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by emmanuelgon: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
No bi small thing Ooh

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by CopaMike(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
Pietr0:

This isnt what i was told on Instagram...they said December roi will be paid in January
Honestly that is one of my problems with them, they are just dishing out conflicting statements on this delay stuff

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
You no get mind, and you de do dis kind investment...even btc fit crash!

Better carry your moni go village, buy red oil (or any cheap food items), then enter city go sell am. Na dat one go give you peace of mind pass!

bellatom:
With what i am just been told, those that are yet to be paid their November ROI will have their contract extended by a month, so you should expect December ROI on your normal due date by the grace of God.
I am pained because if i had used the money to buy bitcoin i will be smiling to bank now and also have my peace of mind.

So unfortunate

My question is will December roi be paid in December or January..my contract ends in December

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
Some of us would appreciate if you share your personal opinion!

airsaylongcom:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bellatom: 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
Thank you sir.
AlmondRPG47:
You no get mind, and you de do dis kind investment...even btc fit crash!

Better carry your moni go village, buy red oil (or any cheap food items), then enter city go sell am. Na dat one go give you peace of mind pass!

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Richyfresh: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
So now nobody is posting alert here again,na just fight we dey fight for here.

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Pietr0: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
AlmondRPG47:
Some of us would appreciate if you share your personal opinion!

Will personal opinion pay your ROI?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by meshzhi(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
Richyfresh:
So now nobody is posting alert here again,na just fight we dey fight for here.
Fight good na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by WIZGUY69(m): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
Testimony time.
I started the 7 days journey, I completed it.
I started the 14 days journey, I finished.
Now I’m going to finish the new 21 days journey soon.

Now they extends it to 30 days.

Make I light this second weed abeg. angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Richyfresh: 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
Please has anyone that registered online received their payment?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
Unfortunately, I'm not of those expecting ROIs this month! I've taken my mind off it, and focusing on other moneymaking venture...

...doesn't mean I've given up on MBA and my ROIs! I've made contacts, gotten the highest assurance necessary to have peace of mind!

MBA will bounce back and pay my ROIs...and even if they don't bounce back (just assuming), I'll still get my capital back! I can't yell you more on this...as someone rightly put it; it's everyman for himself!

Pietr0:

Will personal opinion pay your ROI?

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Abeg, if you get extra weed..pass am to me biko! Make I blend am with this 'one man squad'...spectator mode activated!

WIZGUY69:
Testimony time.
I started the 7 days journey, I completed it.
I started the 14 days journey, I finished.
Now I’m going to finish the new 21 days journey soon.

Now they extends it to 30 days.

Make I light this second weed abeg. angry

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
hustla:

The irony here is that you could not even spell 'quiet' correctly after all your loud mouthed rant

grin

Not different from you spelling true as "through"

It's easy for me to attribute that error to autocorrect. I've seen autocorrect change "ill" to I'll". Change "quite" to "quiet". Change "were" to "we're"
But "true" to "through"...?! grin or "Hustler" as "Hustla"?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Pietr0: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
AlmondRPG47:
Unfortunately, I'm not of those expecting ROIs this month! I've taken my mind off it, and focusing on other moneymaking venture...

...doesn't mean I've given up on MBA and my ROIs! I've made contacts, gotten the highest assurance necessary to have peace of mind!

MBA will bounce back and pay my ROIs...and even if they don't bounce back (just assuming), I'll still get my capital back! I can't yell you more on this...as someone rightly put it; it's everyman for himself!

Typing unnecessary info instead of a simple yes or no

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
I can say; even your question was completely unnecessary! You could've just pass with your big head!

Pietr0:

Typing unnecessary info instead of a simple yes or no

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by WIZGUY69(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
AlmondRPG47:
Abeg, if you get extra weed..pass am to me biko! Make I blend am with this 'one man squad'...spectator mode activated!

Givers never lack.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
hustla:

The irony here is that you could not even spell 'quiet' correctly after all your loud mouthed rant

grin
Can you see how stupid you are? That's the only error you can detect out of his sound write-up, just because you know nothing else to write. That's the more reasons why you will continue to be a "hustla". Dirty criminal like you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
I feel you bro! May you never lack in your life!

WIZGUY69:

Givers never lack.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Pietr0: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
CopaMike:

Honestly that is one of my problems with them, they are just dishing out conflicting statements on this delay stuff

E pain me oo...am not one of those forming davido here..this delay pain me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Richyfresh: 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
Please who is using the online platform?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by frday: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Let’s focus our mind on another thing abeg.mba has closed down.guy some of us are very gullible.No time MBA will come and openly tells us they have closed down . It one excuse or the other.they fit pay few and ask you to invest more or if atal will pay reduce your ROI.MBA IS COMPLETE GRADUATED PONZI SCHEME.if you send abusive reply God will punish you and your family

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by hustla(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
TheWatchDog:
Can you see how stupid you are? That's the only error you can detect out of his sound write-up, just because you know nothing else to write. That's the more reasons why you will continue to be a "hustla". Dirty criminal like you.

K
grin
Re: MBA Investors Forum by hustla(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
airsaylongcom:

It's easy for me to attribute that error to autocorrect. I've seen autocorrect change "ill" to I'll". Change "quite" to "quiet". Change "were" to "we're"
But "true" to "through"...?! grin or "Hustler" as "Hustla"?

Always resist the urge to shalaye

grin

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ttyl10: 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
Lol [quote author=airsaylongcom post=96257372

But "true" to "through"...?! grin or "Hustler" as "Hustla"?[/quote]
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
hustla:

Always resist the urge to shalaye

grin
You started the nitpicking. I saw that error since morning. But took it for what it is a typo and not a reflection of your intellect. But if you decide to call out "quite" instead of "quiet" as a reflection of my intellect, then I'm unafraid to say my favourite words, YOU ARE RIGHT

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by leojah: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
airsaylongcom:

You started the nitpicking. I saw that error since morning. But took it for what it is a typo and not a reflection of your intellect. But if you decide to call out "quite" instead of "quiet" as a reflection of my intellect, then I'm unafraid to say my favourite words, YOU ARE RIGHT

Guyy, you are boring for real. What's with all this excess yarn?

Too immature for a supposed adult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by legacystore: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Mba why angry

Stories n flimsy excuses everyday, just postponing the obvious

Let's just tell ourselves the true, they are only buying time because of ,.............

It's getting more obvious daily

In life u win some n lose some cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by WIZGUY69(m): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
MBA fvcked up real good.
I have only received one ROI.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.