Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:03 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1165273 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Sultannayef: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
MBA paid my wife‘s ROI today, 450k. But was due on November 4th.

20 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by hustla(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
airsaylongcom:

You started the nitpicking. I saw that error since morning. But took it for what it is a typo and not a reflection of your intellect. But if you decide to call out "quite" instead of "quiet" as a reflection of my intellect, then I'm unafraid to say my favourite words, YOU ARE RIGHT

K

undecided
Re: MBA Investors Forum by leojah: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
Sultannayef:

Learn how to lie man,

The company's official statement says that all pending November payments are postponed to their corresponding dates in December

Meanwhile your "wife" got exempted by executive orders from above.

Try harder next time.

16 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
leojah:

Guyy, you are boring for real. What's with all this excess yarn?

Too immature for a supposed adult

K

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Sultannayef: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
leojah:

Learn how to lie man,

The company's official statement says that all pending November payments are postponed to their corresponding dates in December

Try harder next time.

I don’t have time to engage you. It’s not worth my time.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by mysticwarrior(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Sultannayef:

you are a Wiseman.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by meshzhi(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
Sultannayef:
Kindly post the screenshot to shame naysayers... Bikonu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by meshzhi(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
leojah:

Learn how to lie man,

Try harder next time.
What will he gain by lying?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Chinyeremaka: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
Please mr Airsaylong Will the main December payment also be paid in December for those of us that would receive November payment in December ? I will appreciate your answer thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Succhris: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
MBA IS A GOOD PLATFORM. THEY CAN'T RUN AWAY, COS THE BUSINESS MODEL LOOKS BALANCED. 15% ROI IS WHAT MOST PROFITABLE TRADERS CAN MAKE IN A WEEK.

ANYONE THAT IS INTERESTED IN INVESTING AND GETTING HIGHER RETURNS LIKE 20% MONTHLY, SHOULD PM.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE NOT SENDING MONEY TO ME
Re: MBA Investors Forum by habakukjss3: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
Sultannayef:
Which branch?
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
leojah:

Learn how to lie man,

Try harder next time.

I am surprised at all these disquiet. I was due for 2nd after rollover but i got it on 4th November..i have put the roi in my stock portfolio...they called me today to apologize for the delay of November and that my December roi will be paid as when due on 2nd. Investors should chill please.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
Go through my name and see the date i started with MBA... i am an ancestor here grin grin

Cease fire...December we shall have our money to celebrate Christmas....

Again, diversify..there are other strongly paying forex investments..read..read...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire442: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
leojah:

Learn how to lie man,

Try harder next time.

You are a frustrated idiot that has made it his life mission to monitor how people spend and receive their money.

Your village people are clearly on your case and you would die in bitterness having failed to achieve your mission here.

See your village people cooking your life and destiny in the coven. That is why you are here to hate on people’s investments

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Sultannayef: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
habakukjss3:

Which branch?
Congrats

Eliozu, PH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by leojah: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
Sultannayef:

Next time don't post what will warrant an engagement not worth your time.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ibitomisola: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
gamaliel9:
Go through my name and see the date i started with MBA... i am an ancestor here grin grin

Cease fire...December we shall have our money to celebrate Christmas....

Again, diversify..there are other strongly paying forex investments..read..read...

Oga, pls u fit mention names of oda fx dat re reliable excluding bara and addy.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Falibuks: 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hi guys. I always come here only to read and know my fate. But I feel it'll be selfish to be mute at this point.

I got paid by MBA today. My date is supposed to be 3Nov. Attached is proof.

Cheers!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
leojah:

Learn how to lie man,

Try harder next time.
How is the payment of his wife ROI your problem? you be witchcraft or wizard or monitoring spirit? Who even told you that they suspend payment in all the branches. You have built a tent here in nairaland to monitor ROI. You are angry that MBA paid his wife.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Falibuks:
Hi guys. I always come here only to read and know my fate. But I feel it'll be selfish to be mute at this point.

Cheers!
That Witchcraft monitoring spirit called leojah willl tell you its a lie.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by leojah: 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
meshzhi:

What will he gain by lying?

It's obvious most supporters of this scam are either

.... Paid agents from MBA FX,

.... Unconfident Investors trying their best to
protect their shaky Investment in a fast failing
Ponzi scheme.

.... Or both

If you are confident that your money is safe and sound in the hands of the "gurus" at MBA, why come up here and commit yourself to the unpaid labor of validating MBAFX.

Most critics here including myself are convicted in their obligation by human moral conscience to do disservice unto these dubious elements in service to unsuspecting victims.

In all fairness, everyone should be able to share their constructive opinion especially in our shared digital space called the Internet.

Nevertheless, these opinions should constitute factual truths devoid of sentiment and selfish interests.

The critics of MBAFX here have diligently fulfilled my last point and in most cases in a respectful manner without insults and curses.

Reverse is the case for the fellows at the other end. Who have derailed into outright extremism without a iota of civility.

In all these, they have failed to prove why a Phony entity with claims to-good-true should go on in existence when similar past precedents have proven to be entirely sugar coated schemes of mass deception.

I hereby conclusively deduce that their actions, opinions and expressions are borne from malicious Selfish Interests deserving of radical condemnation.

I rest my case

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by meshzhi(m): 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
Falibuks:

Cheers!
Haters are so pained by this alert...
A huge congratulations bro.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by leojah: 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
Falibuks:

Cheers!

Wooowwwww!! Congrats Pal !!!

You are not alone in your joy, MBA also surprised me with this highly unbelievable alert.

#MBA truly CARES

13 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Whiteshield: 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
Please, those whose 'investments' have matured should rollover. MBA is moving on to the next level and don't be discouraged. Rollover your 'investments' in MBA and shame the naysayers.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by mysticwarrior(m): 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
MBA all the way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by mikelbay(m): 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
mikelbay:

You advised me to visit Allen branch yesterday, but since I’m not in Lagos at the moment, I spoke with someone who works at the branch to check for me. He promised to check for me today at the office. See our chat attached.

UPDATE!!!

I got paid today. My due date is 3rd November. Since I reported here that I hadn’t received my ROI about eight days after my due date. I felt it’s important I come back to give this update. Finally got paid 17 days later

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by COMMENTSFIGHTER: 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
God bless MBA and all investors, I don get alert.

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by meshzhi(m): 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
WE MOVE...
#MBACARES

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by meshzhi(m): 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
leojah:

You are not alone in your joy, MBA also surprised me with this highly unbelievable alert.

#MBA truly CARES
Is this for real?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by princedan295(m): 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Naysayers after seeing the rains of alert tonight

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by meshzhi(m): 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
princedan295:
Naysayers after seeing the rains of alert tonight
Bro it hurts... I swear.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kavey10(m): 12:13am On Nov 21, 2020
leojah:

#MBA truly CARES

FAKE ALERT!

Don't be deceived o, this guy is not one of us.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.