Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1169956 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by plierz(m): 12:08am On Nov 29, 2020
BadAdviser:

Sorry o you're a clown. Whoever is biguyman you know. Get your strap on man. Mba is long dead.
Those that bigoted you are the biggest clown, and you know who you are? the ultimate clown

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by BadAdviser: 12:27am On Nov 29, 2020
plierz:
Those that bigoted you are the biggest clown, and you know who you are? the ultimate clown
Speak pidgin if English too hard abeg.
Illiterate
Re: MBA Investors Forum by EhisChelsea1(m): 5:54am On Nov 29, 2020
airsaylongcom:
So I won't be responding to mentions going forward. Will just provide updates as best I can.

For those on the old 6months plan, reach out to your MBA contact to follow up regarding payments.

For those on SMART FUND or HUGE SAVER, you should receive an email with your login details. When you get them, please login and upload the necessary KYC documents as requested namely

Passport photo
Valid Government ID
Proof of Address(Utility bill or tenancy agreement). For members of the armed forces living in their respective barracks, your ID would suffice
Copies of your bank statement (from when you transferred funds until date). Bank statement should be printed and stamped by the bank. You will need to scan and upload the stamped copy.

Also exercise a bit of patience as massive migrations like this might encounter teething problems. We look forward to resolving these problems as they arise and to the best of our abilities.

My personal advice is to triple check all your details (name, amount invested, bank details etc)

All the best guys.

Please, which of these investment packages do I fall into? I did the package where I get returns every month and can either terminate or renew after 6 months.........
Re: MBA Investors Forum by CopaMike(m): 7:25am On Nov 29, 2020
By Tuesday we will know where we are with MBA. I know there's a possibility of them coming up with another excuse tomorrow, but if from Tuesday and beyond we start witnessing rain of alerts, ANY NAYSAYER AND ANTI-MBA MISCREANTS WILL BE DEALT WITH SERIOUSLY both online and offline.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by CopaMike(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2020
Goodmorning and happy weekend to you all...

Kindly make available the following documents in the coming week so that you can be migrated with others to the online platform...

Note: This are for those whose investment is in the new platform ( i.e those that payment ID was generated for during rollover and fresh investments)

Everyone in the old platform (the previous 6months plan) will be paid manually till your contract expires.

Stay tuned for more updates... Thanks

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by BadAdviser: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2020
CopaMike:
Goodmorning and happy weekend to you all...

Kindly make available the following documents in the coming week so that you can be migrated with others to the online platform...

Note: This are for those whose investment is in the new platform ( i.e those that payment ID was generated for during rollover and fresh investments)

Everyone in the old platform (the previous 6months plan) will be paid manually till your contract expires.

Stay tuned for more updates... Thanks
Continue jonzing yourself. Mba is dead and nothing can change that.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2020
BadAdviser:
Continue jonzing yourself. Mba is dead and nothing can change that.
You are truly a badadviser. May God forgive your iniquity.

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2020
BadAdviser:
Maxwell don carry ena money japa you all should move on already. Mba is dead. Maxwell is a criminal everyone in atilary in ph far back 2002 - 2004 knows that.
Ena sorry o.

Yea
He has run a ponzi before

This one with his Arab backers was his biggest hit
With dual passports and closet deals with security agencies. He disappears into thin air

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by BadAdviser: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2020
TheWatchDog:
You are truly a badadviser. May God forgive your iniquity.
May God forgive your stupidity o.
Keep promoting ponzi scam. Your end is near already
Re: MBA Investors Forum by VOJA(m): 9:27am On Nov 29, 2020
BadAdviser:

May God forgive your stupidity o.
Keep promoting ponzi scam. Your end is near already

Your unending inconsequential rants aimed at creating unnecessary panic here is so annoying and tiring to everyone BUT you.

I could be too busy to comment here, but seeing your posts provokes my anger.

Don't be so jealous and jobless, please.

The devil is already using you here because you're too idle and wayward.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

13 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by plierz(m): 9:41am On Nov 29, 2020
BadAdviser:

Speak pidgin if English too hard abeg.
Illiterate
I guess you don't understand all what i wrote up there, it seems to me you are a certified and a stark illiterate

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by BadAdviser: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2020
VOJA:

Your unending inconsequential rants aimed at creating unnecessary panic here is so annoying and tiring to everyone BUT you.

I could be too busy to comment here, but seeing your posts provokes my anger.

Don't be so jealous and jobless, please.

The devil is already using you here because you're too idle and wayward.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Shut your mouth i saw this thread last night while scrolling through the investment section.

You have been seeing the stupidity of your father on this thread obviously not me

Keep promoting a failed ponzi scheme, wicked set of people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2020
Lol...the guy say he saw this thread yesterday. You cannot lie to save your life. Your alts all have your signature "ena"

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joeyburton: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2020
Nigerians don't listen. I've been warning them since last year. Fxmanager also warned them since last year. When they start talking about migration then you know it's the end. Fortunately some people read my comments and avoided it. But the stubborn ones still went to put their money.

Right now your money is being transferred to multiple offshore accounts and bitcoin with the help of Efcc and he will be charged with money laundry not even scamming. Keep waiting on migration.

He has expensive cars, the buildings are all rented, get your lawyers and get a court order to freeze whatever asset you can find before anyone else does the same. That's the only way you will ever get something.

Maxwell has a house in GRA, go and seize one of those cars and take it to the police station until you get a court order to liquidate it. Waiting till December is stupidity because you are looking at your money disappearing.

Maxwell has a bitcoin wallet. If you check the transactions on it recently you might just kill yourself.

All the alert uploaders.

Sorry for your loss.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2020
Ok
Joeyburton:
Nigerians don't listen. I've been warning them since last year. Fxmanager also warned them since last year. When they start talking about migration then you know it's the end. Fortunately some people read my comments and avoided it. But the stubborn ones still went to put their money.

Right now your money is being transferred to multiple offshore accounts and bitcoin with the help of Efcc and he will be charged with money laundry not even scamming. Keep waiting on migration.

He has expensive cars, the buildings are all rented, get your lawyers and get a court order to freeze whatever asset you can find before anyone else does the same. That's the only way you will ever get something.

Maxwell has a house in GRA, go and seize one of those cars and take it to the police station until you get a court order to liquidate it. Waiting till December is stupidity because you are looking at your money disappearing.

Maxwell has a bitcoin wallet. If you check the transactions on it recently you might just kill yourself.

All the alert uploaders.

Sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DrAkpa(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2020
Joeyburton:

All the alert uploaders.

Sorry for your loss.

Dominique, mukina2, seun, Mynd44, oam4j, justwise

With due respect, I do not believe the moderators in charge of investment thread know what they are doing. Because, if they know what they are doing, the miscreant I quoted and others like him won't be allowed to keep roaming around on the same thread posting all kinds of lies, fake news and rumours for the past 1yr since this thread has being in existence.

This person continuously and flagrantly continues to break and compromise rules 1,7,8, 19, but you moderators pretend as if you don't see this.
Its a shame how this forum has deviated from its actual purpose to a theatre where hoodlums and miscreants congregate to propagate hatred, fear and witchcraft. Nairaland has fallen so low.

Most likely, I will be banned for saying the truth, but I stand for the truth and nothing but the truth.

Its a big Shame

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wiseoldman: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2020
Guys the is Mr John Sarcasm again, MBA is coming back stronger. Let put all our life saving in it. Please anybody here with land or house, sell quickly and put it in now! May you be blessed you as you comply.

MBA is not MMM, because MMM has 3 M and MBA has only one M....lol

Signed,
John Sarcasm

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DrAkpa(m): 11:45am On Nov 29, 2020
Give away is still on, only 5 hoodlums have received their 1k, the rest should respond.

DrAkpa:

Anyways, due to popular demand and as a result of massive hunger in the land which has led to frustrated hoodlums infiltrating this thread to cast aspersions on our noble mba, I will be giving out 1k to at least 20 online hoodlums on this thread.
Abeg, if you see ya name below, send me a pm to receive your 1k, if your name no dey there but you know say you be anti-mba hoodlum, still send me a pm for ya 1k.

Hustla
Jabolo
Advision
Ahiboilandgas
Biguyman aka frday
beautyfunke (am sure you are a ugly pig in real life)
Totonarubber or what the heck does he call himself
Leojah aka Fxmanager (I wannabe Singaporean pussy)
Boozydgal abi Wetin u call ya self.
Realityshot (fear no catch you to enter here dey command mods to close down our thread)

Etc. Every other hoodlum included.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2020
Ok
Wiseoldman:
Guys the is Mr John Sarcasm again, MBA is coming back stronger. Let put all our life saving in it. Please anybody here with land or house, sell quickly and put it in now! May you be blessed you as you comply.

MBA is not MMM, because MMM has 3 M and MBA has only one M....lol

Signed,
John Sarcasm

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2020
Joeyburton:
It's monthly but don't even try to invest in any thing like that.. Look up Menzgold and Gcch in ghana.. they offered the exact same thing 10-27% a month and now the CEOs are nowhere to be found and the people are suffering. Don't ever try it. Efcc might arrest them in future but you will never get your money back.. for those saying it's real because they have been enjoying. Menzgold lasted for 3 good years..

Above was your first post about mba then in June, 2019 . I had not invested by then but did due diligence. I ended up investing in July, 2019.

What I can say is Thank goodness, I invested. This is almost 17 months later and you are singing the same song.

I also saw you scalping oil for 50 dollars. I am a crypto trader, I will not want to disclose how much I get a day but that 50dollars no be am.

I agree with you that we should trade by ourselves but don't state everything is a scam. Let us watch, 2 days to December. Let the ROI rain.

You can make your point without fabricating lies just as you did with your recent post quoted below. If you must critic be objective, like your post in 2019. Cheers.

Joeyburton:

All the alert uploaders.

Sorry for your loss.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joeyburton: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2020
Chumachu:

Above was your first post about mba then in June, 2019 . I had not invested by then but did due diligence. I ended up investing in July, 2019.

What I can say is Thank goodness, I invested. This is almost 17 months later and you are singing the same song.

I also saw you scalping oil for 50 dollars. I am a crypto trader, I will not want to disclose how much I get a day but that 50dollars no be am.

I agree with you that we should trade by ourselves but don't state everything is a scam. Let us watch, 2 days to December. Let the ROI rain.

You can make your point without fabricating lies just as you did with your recent post quoted below. If you must critic be objective, like your post in 2019. Cheers.

Crypto isn't magic. If you claim to make more than $50 everyday then you're a bloody liar. I have crypto bots and they fail too. Nothing is perfect and neither can MBA be. 15% every month is silly and no one can ever make that much Month after month without blowing his account. He's obviously paying with other people's money.

And saying it's been 17 months so it's bad advice makes no sense because you never know when a ponzi scheme is going to exit scam. I told you they were going to exit scam some months ago but they got lucky and got more gullible people. The thing is not you who got in early but the ones who will get in late and lose every single thing.

You are doubting but your money has been going to Dubai since June this year. Half your money is already in Dubai and you're still doubting. Lol. This is actually very funny.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joeyburton: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
DrAkpa:

Dominique, mukina2, seun, Mynd44, oam4j, justwise

With due respect, I do not believe the moderators in charge of investment thread know what they are doing. Because, if they know what they are doing, the miscreant I quoted and others like him won't be allowed to keep roaming around on the same thread posting all kinds of lies, fake news and rumours for the past 1yr since this thread has being in existence.

This person continuously and flagrantly continues to break and compromise rules 1,7,8, 19, but you moderators pretend as if you don't see this.
Its a shame how this forum has deviated from its actual purpose to a theatre where hoodlums and miscreants congregate to propagate hatred, fear and witchcraft. Nairaland has fallen so low.

Most likely, I will be banned for saying the truth, but I stand for the truth and nothing but the truth.

Its a big Shame

The moderators will not ban me because their job is not to protect scammers. They don't work for Mr Maxwell like you do. They know the truth and blocking people who speak the truth will make them accomplices of the scammer. So you want to silence me so that you can get more victims to rob. ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Joeyburton:

Crypto isn't magic. If you claim to make more than $50 everyday then you're a bloody liar. I have crypto bots and they fail too. Nothing is perfect and neither can MBA be. 15% every month is silly and no one can ever make that much Month after month without blowing his account. He's obviously paying with other people's money.

And saying it's been 17 months so it's bad advice makes no sense because you never know when a ponzi scheme is going to exit scam. I told you they were going to exit scam some months ago but they got lucky and got more gullible people. The thing is not you who got in early but the ones who will get in late and lose every single thing.

You are doubting but your money has been going to Dubai since June this year. Half your money is already in Dubai and you're still doubting. Lol. This is actually very funny.

I don't trade everyday. I stayed off trading this week because of BTC dump and I went back in today as the market is recovering plus I am running a masters program that has become more demanding. I don't need bots. I am no expert but the day I do trade even a 2% Gain is definitely above 100 dollars for me but what do I know.

I will repeat what I have said here before. I don't really know how to trade forex so I give others my money to trade for me. They have been deliviering. Is it luck? Maybe or maybe not.

I also have a friend that trades cryptocurrency and with his portfolio he averages about 5btc monthly gain which is over 100% of his portfolio monthly. He trades futures. Has been consistent like this for over 2 years with his portfolio growing each time.

Just be objective with your criticism. That is all. Cheers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Chris342: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
Online is Bae....
#WeMove
#MbaCares

15 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by coolangel54(f): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Congratulations, more rain of alerts.

Just a quick question please: your login details can you please say the name for them.

We received a mail for those of us migrating now to online but don't know how to log in.

Has anyone logged in here with those details sent to his or her mail? How did you do it? Thanks
Chris342:
Online is Bae....
#WeMove
#MbaCares

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tyche(m): 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
Chumachu:

I don't trade everyday. I stayed off trading this week because of BTC dump and I went back in today as the market is recovering plus I am running a masters program that has become more demanding. I don't need bots. I am no expert but the day I do trade even a 2% Gain is definitely above 100 dollars for me but what do I know.

I will repeat what I have said here before. I don't really know how to trade forex so I give others my money to trade for me. They have been deliviering. Is it luck? Maybe or maybe not.

I also have a friend that trades cryptocurrency and with his portfolio he averages about 5btc monthly gain which is over 100% of his portfolio monthly. He trades futures. Has been consistent like this for over 2 years with his portfolio growing each time.

Just be objective with your criticism. That is all. Cheers.

Story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.