Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1168965 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Tyche:

Story

Okay
Re: MBA Investors Forum by BadAdviser: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
coolangel54:
Congratulations, more rain of alerts.

Just a quick question please: your login details can you please say the name for them.

We received a mail for those of us migrating now to online but don't know how to log in.

Has anyone logged in here with those details sent to his or her mail? How did you do it? Thanks
This one is already glittering grin cheesy

Maxwell just dey whine ena. You and your husband money is gone. Village is calling you guys already cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by frday: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
By this time ppl are still fighting about MBA that has failed.pls let’s be brothers keeper and understand that no one is happy on the happenings.Maxwell is a very smart person and has made away with our money.i went to one of their branch office the way things was going showed me our money has gone.if we can come together to discuss here how we use legal means to recover our capital than throwing abusive words like children.it is still early 1st of December may be too late.Maxwell is very smart guy tomorrow or that first another excuse will surface.mind you he is not owning 1st and 2nd pple I think is from 3rd.Maxwell is a scammer and must pay for it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by BadAdviser: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
DragonFire442:

small guyman the useless cultist.

Go and deal with the 7 Fulani herdsmen that devoured that woman you call mother....

Because the day you cross my path that would signal your doomsday. I would so mess up your life until you renounce cultism

You stupid fool that shamelessly promotes cultism on Nairaland.
Keep fooling yourself by mistaking me for someone else.
You go spend 1 week for barracks and you'll be mindful of how you talk to people.
This is my last warning to you

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by BadAdviser: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
mba is dead gone.

Mba deleted their ig page earlier today and just activated it again Few minutes later.

They are just testing the mic

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
BadAdviser:
mba is dead gone.

Mba deleted their ig page earlier today and just activated it again Few minutes later.

shocked shocked shocked

The exit wont be funny

They are seriously buying time

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Skudi: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
BadAdviser:
mba is dead gone.

Guy no kill yourself for another man problem oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Skudi: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
BadAdviser:
mba is dead gone.

I think this guy is also one of the investors,the guy just dey use style cool tension besides while checking their IG page wen u are not an investor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Only one moniker uses "ena" for "Una". Only one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by sholey4love: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
I am a huge saver in MBA. Can you haters just keep quiet and reserve your comments on till 3rd of Dec.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Capitalbase: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Good evening my people. Although I believe each and everyone of us is entitled to his opinion, stop heightening the blood pressure of your fellow human being just to prove a point. Yes, some of us invested in the platform and some are not within the country to follow up with issues now, does it pay you if somebody faces other adverse effects due to your trying to proof the scheme is scam and has collapsed? Just take it easy, let's hope that we will all get paid as at when due and also expect the worst if it comes cus the money wey some of us put no be small money and some have not even benefitted once from the platform. So kindly just let go off this "back and forth" argument and pray that it favors us at least, and expect same prayers from us in all your other endeavor as well.
#Peace!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Smartphelz: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
There really must be something wrong with these naysayers. No one carries other peoples problems as much as they have done. The money invested wasn't yours yet you're crying more than the investors. I was of the opinion initially to ignore these naysayers but I've come to see reasons why some people go hard on them. Its unfortunate nairaland is allowing these falsehoods to be peddled here about MBA. This thread has never solicited for investors, people come here to seek advice from MBA investors unfortunately miscreants have chosen to make this thread their abode.
I'll remind these naysayers that even if MBA folds up today not a single kobo would have been added to your own account. To all investors let's keep hope alive and look forward to December.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by BadAdviser: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
WalkerMichael
Do you school in lasu?
Are you the one from bffg on Facebook years back?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by BadAdviser: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Smartphelz:
There really must be something wrong with these naysayers. No one carries other peoples problems as much as they have done. The money invested wasn't yours yet you're crying more than the investors. I was of the opinion initially to ignore these naysayers but I've come to see reasons why some people go hard on them. Its unfortunate nairaland is allowing these falsehoods to be peddled here about MBA. This thread has never solicited for investors, people come here to seek advice from MBA investors unfortunately miscreants have chosen to make this thread their abode.
I'll remind these naysayers that even if MBA folds up today not a single kobo would have been added to your own account. To all investors let's keep hope alive and look forward to December.
Mba promoters and investors are the most wicked people on earth and deserve the hottest part of hell.

Promoting a scam ponzi scheme and allowing innocent Nigerians to lose their hard earned money to the port Harcourt thief.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by WalkerMichael(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
BadAdviser:
WalkerMichael
Do you school in lasu?
Are you the one from bffg on Facebook years back?

WhatsApp me bruh
Re: MBA Investors Forum by BadAdviser: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
WalkerMichael:

WhatsApp me bruh
Lol its been a while man. Stopped using Facebook a long time ago. We used to be buddies.
Deyvid was asking about you few days ago.
Sending greetings.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by WalkerMichael(m): 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
BadAdviser:

Lol its been a while man. Stopped using Facebook a long time ago. We used to be buddies.
Deyvid was asking about you few days ago.
Sending greetings.

hey brother... i hope you're good? Fem. ? I'm trying to really connect
Re: MBA Investors Forum by BadAdviser: 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
WalkerMichael:

hey brother... i hope you're good? Fem. ? I'm trying to really connect
I'll hit you up bro
Re: MBA Investors Forum by BadAdviser: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mod thanks for deleting that boy comments. He's a tout
Re: MBA Investors Forum by BadAdviser: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Dragonfire442 has being successfully banned. Road side tout

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by WalkerMichael(m): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
BadAdviser:

I'll hit you up bro

alright brother. thank ya
Re: MBA Investors Forum by shedomains: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
BadAdviser:
mba is dead gone.

my brother E be things, there is one also in Ptown a friend just invested in call pinnacle trade and derivatives they have a whatsapp group two weeks ago some persons complain of not geting their ROI on due date. before one can blink the group was lock and the next day deleted totally.this guys are cashing out big time in Ptown,this is the new oil in Ptown. Xmas go really red for some folks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
emmanuelgon:

Please stop, I'm scared
Scared investor.. Go and terminate.. I hate chicken hearted investors like you...

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by frday: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
Pls let’s think what to do to recover our capital let’s stop all these abusive words while Maxwell is dere enjoying our hard earn money.Maxwell has breached our agreement with him.by now if you are still defending mba is not a scam and ponzi it means you don’t know anything.Mba is pure scam and ponzi but organized ponzi.i am still feeling so bad that ppl are still scamming ppl and go free in this era of technology.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Amaragold:
Please how long does it take MBA to pay,I was due for payment yesterday bring Nov 27th,I haven't received any alert yet, it's supposed to be my first ROI
Haven't you been following up with news? You don't have data or an internet enabled phone??

E get as your question be o

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
I don't have any problem with the naysayers.. They can rant all they want.. Envy will kill them...
Those that irk me are the so called investors who have chicken hearts.. I keep asking myself.. Why invest when you don't have the heart.

Investments is not for feeble and Lily livered persons...

I will start attacking acclaimed investors who come here to yarn trash and drop all kinds of foolish speculations..

Instead of yapping trash... Why not terminate... It beats my Imagination..

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.