Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1169844 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
BadAdviser:
Jobless entities claiming investors.

Your mates are owning houses,landed properties,stocks and shares and inventing new ideas to push the world forward.

While some set of lazy idiots here Prompting and supporting the growths of ponzi scheme are also claiming investors.
Big shame to the investor title.

You all are nothing but criminals. Poor waste men and women.
final year student that is advising millionaires, I blame ASUU

17 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by rekeson: 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Naysayers wished investors premium tears, but in an expected turn of events they are the ones crying premium tears since yesterday.

MBA has caused naysayers severe pains. Personally I have no remorse for the weeping and wailing naysayers....

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ControG(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hadizometer:
Fools hardly learn,
That's why they are called fools

You that is Wise, You are supposed to be rich..but you are very poor..why??

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by PaulThor: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
imagrg:
Man has become so wicked and crafty. The world is full of deceit and evil. Like Sodom and Gomorrah, men have become lovers of money and in their dealings they spite the Creator.
Verily verily I thus say unto you, God will not hold you 'guiltless'.
I have found favour with God. Why can't you too?
Beloved, trust only in God and enjoy the everlasting bliss you cannot find in the temporary comfort money can only guarantee!
THE devil has taken possession of man's heart. Man can thus do anything for MONEY.
Remember, that the love of money is the beginning of evil.
Repent now and be saved for the #EndTIME is now!

LET THOSE WHO HAVE EARS, HEAR!
If God wanted us to trust Him, he would also have done that by letting us see him. By the way he's the reason we are in this mess. Had he removed satan from earth, man won't have fallen. And instead of sending Satan to hell its us that's sent to hell. Why not God leave us be?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
BadAdviser:

Your mates are owning houses,landed properties,stocks and shares and inventing new ideas to push the world forward.

While some set of lazy idiots here Prompting and supporting the growths of ponzi scheme are also claiming investors.

You this CRIMINAL who told us that you have 800k investment with MBA but all turned out to be lies. Their is no truth in your mouth. I know for sure that you still beg from your parents, friend and relatives to survive apart from your 419 yahoo yahoo business..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by PaulThor: 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
BadAdviser:

I don't understand your animosity in this. I mean you're not investing. You're not taking the risk of investment. You're not the one whose money is trapped or stolen by maxwell. Yet every day of your life you are in this platform denigrating decency. You insult, you castigate, you quarrel and even threaten. And all for what? What information or knowledge do you want to pass through by demeaning every form of etiquette?

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
PaulThor:

I don't understand your animosity in this. I mean you're not investing. You're not taking the risk of investment. You're not the one whose money is trapped or stolen by maxwell. Yet every day of your life you are in this platform denigrating decency. You insult, you castigate, you quarrel and even threaten. And all for what? What information or knowledge do you want to pass through by demeaning every form of etiquette?
his girlfriend left him so he has been so idle, no phone to check every minute again.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by BadAdviser: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
PaulThor:

Investing what?
Keeping deceiving yourself with the investment word while we truly know what goes on behind the scenes.

Look at this clown.
They would call investors and all these miserable fraudsters would come out also smh.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcmichael: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
BadAdviser:

Investing what?
Keeping deceiving yourself with the investment word while we truly know what goes on behind the scenes.

Look at this clown.
They would call investors and all these miserable fraudsters would come out also smh.

Product of expired sp*erm

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
BadAdviser:

Investing what?

Look at this clown.

so what do u want us to do now?

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by InGodWeTrust701: 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
kcmichael:

Jonsing boy,even seun trades in the financial market . I repeat you are a product of watery and expired s*perm

Guy this one too loud na...waiting happen...take am easy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RedScorpion(f): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hadizometer:
Fools hardly learn,

MR Masturbation

Go and call your family members fools that have parted with their brains due to excessive masturbation.....

Whenever you want to Masturbate you carry low life here so that you can get a quick erection...... that is the height of foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by meandmygod(m): 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
Oga goan jerk off pls Nd go to bed. Send Ur aza lemme wire u 2k for data
Hadizometer:
Fools hardly learn,

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
RedScorpion:

MR Masturbation

Go and call your family members fools that have parted with their brains due to excessive masturbation.....

Whenever you want to Masturbate you carry low life here so that you can get a quick erection...... that is the height of foolishness.
Hadizometer dick is not functioning again, that's why he is bittered

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungBuffet: 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
PaulThor:
Mark my words
Truth is that MBA is going to change and become more stringent. This platform will be terminated, be it online or offline by July 2021 once all monies have been paid and refunded. Then a new platform will start. This platform might only allow 2 to 5million as its base, thereby reducing the crowd.

I want this one sef so person go have breathing space

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by PaulThor: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
BadAdviser:

Investing what?

Look at this clown.

And I chose the deception, the risks and the predicaments. You are safe from it. You are free. Why not let me be than being an empty vessel who makes the loudest noise but adds no value to humanity. Had you thought more deeply and come up with something more tangible maybe we would be investing in your dream. That's how the Microsoft, the Facebook, the Google became billion dollar investments. But you have none and bereft on sound ideas and yet you cry over others who has decided to take whatever that's infront of them.
You insult people without hesitation perhaps believing it's just social media. You forgot social media fathers had it built to bring bridges and not to use deformatory, extremely paranoid hateful manners to build walls. I'm sure this is not all you have to offer to this needy generation.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungBuffet: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
wole24:
I was on phone just now with a staff of MBA in Warri. With the way the guy is sounded, I just believe MBA has come to stay. He sounded so confident. He said they are working so hard to make every happy. He even said MBA will be more strict to avoid any form of fraud. He said people will beg to join.

I'm in love with MBA.

I also chatted the key man, he said everybody must go online in the long run that they have a lot of issues with manual payment and operations that people are Double pay, underpay, omissions and lots more so these are the things they want to eradicate. let me quote him "am reassuring you nothing is wrong with MBA"

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by BadAdviser: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
YoungBuffet:

I also chatted the key man, he said everybody must go online in the long run that they have a lot of issues with manual payment and operations that people are Double pay, underpay, omissions and lots more so these are the things they want to eradicate. let me quote him "am reassuring you nothing is wrong with MBA"
Keep deceiving yourself young man

90 percent of Nigerians are plain stupid irrespective of their qualifications.
Educated illiterates everywhere.

Well all i blame is poverty. Poverty dey reset people head.

Ena go get sense by force soon
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Hadizometer: 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
RedScorpion:

MR Masturbation

See who is talking,
Retired prostitute,
Daughter of a wh0re,
Like mother like daughter,
I really wonder what ur husband saw in u before he married u,
Perhaps he's a criminal and scammer lyk u
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hadizometer:

See who is talking,
Retired prostitute,
Daughter of a whoore,
Like mother like daughter,
I really wonder what ur husband saw in u before he married u,
Perhaps he's a criminal and scammer lyk u
u don't even have a girlfriend, your hand is ur girlfriend

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by meshzhi(m): 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
ifeanyija:
Finishing moves... Lol �

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by plierz(m): 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hadizometer:
Fools hardly learn,
Mr self-servicer, i got some wanking Vaseline for you. I guess you will like to self-service it on ur d!ck grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Hadizometer: 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
meshzhi:

Finishing moves... Lol �
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Hadizometer: 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
ifeanyija:
Perhaps u can bring ur mother to serve as my interim girlfriend

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Hadizometer: 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
plierz:
Mr self-servicer, i got some wanking Vaseline for you. I guess you will like to self-service it on ur d!ck grin grin grin
And when I'm hard, I'd cum in ur mother's mouth,
I can't even put my dick in dat saggy smelly cunt of ur mum
Re: MBA Investors Forum by RedScorpion(f): 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
BadAdviser:

Keep deceiving yourself young man

90 percent of Nigerians are plain stupid irrespective of their qualifications.
Educated illiterates everywhere.

Well all i blame is poverty. Poverty dey reset people head.

Ena go get sense by force soon

What does a useless cultist know about Education.

I understand you were Rusticated from ESUT due to your involvement in cultism.

So look at the mirror and call yourself a Monumental illiterate and failure that wasted his life chasing shadows.

You that is an Online Beggar is coming here to cal people poor ?

You are clearly delusional due to the hard drugs your cult members give to you.

Say No to Cultism before it is too late.

Say No to Yahoo Yahoo before EFCC hunt you down like a Bush rat.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hadizometer:

Perhaps u can bring ur mother to serve as my interim girlfriend
with your shrinking dick

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Hadizometer: 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
RedScorpion:

What does a useless cultist know about Education.

I understand you were Rusticated from ESUT due to your involvement in cultism.

So look at the mirror and call yourself a Monumental illiterate and failure that wasted his life chasing shadows.

You that is an Online Beggar is coming here to cal people poor ?

You are clearly delusional due to the hard drugs your cult members give to you.

Say No to Cultism before it is too late.

Say No to Yahoo Yahoo before EFCC hunt you down like a Bush rat.
Keep quiet,
Prostitute like u,
I wonder how much they are even paying u per round,
Worthless scammer,

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.