Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1169957 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by BadAdviser: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
kelly1980:

I'm 2nd and no money. Honestly this whole MBA thing Is draining. I'm 2nd and no alert. Honestly this act of theirs is against the promise they made. Gave people high Hope's. And now no money
I understand your situation hunger don dey reset your brain
Investor Kelly
Investor K grin

All these fraudsters parading as investors is really funny to me grin

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Lamda05: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
Actually, its like this for people who are generally new to investment. Not trying to talk you down though. I respect you.

However, you should learn to invest and forget. Treat investment like an expense, and not like savings. There is always a temptation to check always, but keep it low and focus on your other projects. So work as if you already spent the money, and you need to save up again.

Favoured35:

In all fairness to u, For once, i agree with ur first sentence per the above.

In the last 3 months i invested in MBA, my work morale has dropped cos i am always thinking of ROIs n hoping they come early so that i can recover my huge capital i put in.

And now this whole delays. Only collected ROIs twice. Not even sure again of what is happening.

God help us!

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by BadAdviser: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
See rains of alert everywhere!

Enjoyment people grin
No be small enjoyment o grin cheesy
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Luisema4luv(m): 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
BadAdviser:

You never see anything.

Maxwell is only paying ph branch because na that place dey close to house and they can forgive and always accommodate him when anything happens so far he settle the top guns.

Mba is dead my brother.

Just a simple question bro
Wat will be ur gain if there is panick nd people lose money,does it in any way mak you richer?

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Luisema4luv(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Why not allow people do what pleases them with their money, nobody here is less than 18 so please let us all kindly act like adults we are.

Pro mba vs anti mba insults on this platform is nothing to write home about, i remember when i had delay in payment nd the pro mba guys here almost ate me up.

Express fears because it is ur money and allow others to give u advice on how to go about resolving the issues here not eating you up like some so called guys are doing here.

Anti mba people please let us rest and allow us do with our money what we like......

Just another investor like you.

14 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by BadAdviser: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Luisema4luv:

Just a simple question bro
Wat will be ur gain if there is panick nd people lose money,does it in any way mak you richer?
Nigerians will never have sense. Always looking for free money where there's none

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Luisema4luv(m): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
BadAdviser:

Nigerians will never have sense. Always looking for free money where there's none

But both the free and captivity money is not from you so what is your gain sleeping on a forum instead of using that cool sense of yours to good use and use your time wisely to find ways to make your own *not free* money

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
BadAdviser:

You never see anything.

Maxwell is only paying ph branch because na that place dey close to house and they can forgive and always accommodate him when anything happens so far he settle the top guns.

Mba is dead my brother.
That's why you are a BADADVISER.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Favoured35: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lamda05:
Actually, its like this for people who are generally new to investment. Not trying to talk you down though. I respect you.

However, you should learn to invest and forget. Treat investment like an expense, and not like savings. There is always a temptation to check always, but keep it low and focus on your other projects. So work as if you already spent the money, and you need to save up again.

Thanks Bro. I get u perfectly.
New lessons learnt today. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akaynezi: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
BadAdviser:

Oh poor boy.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by tempest12: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Please how long does it take for Admin to confirm the uploaded documents?

Luisema4luv:
Incase they have not sent you email with your login details, just go thru this process below to do it yourself
1. Go to mbatrades.com
2. Click on manage investment (a backoffice login page will pop up)
3.click on forgot password
4.input the email u registered with mba
5. A mail will be sent to you to reset ur password
6. Follow the link and input ur preferred password
7.login with ur new password
8.you should see ur investment portfolio and other documents for you to input
9.goodluck

Just an investor lik u......

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Mumbuk731: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
[quote author=tempest12 post=96697916]Please how long does it take for Admin to confirm the uploaded documents?

[/quote
Thanks this worked for me yesterday,pls no rain of ROI today am 4th ohh
Also has any Allen branch been paid since on the 1st?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Molo001: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
[quote author=Mumbuk731 post=96698380][/quote]

I think it’s only PH branch for the whole month of Dec and beyond.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by emmanuelgon: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
This thread is strictly for MBA investors/risk takers, if you know that you are not an MBA investor, Please don't lecture anyone here about investment, hold your peace while you read the thread or just disappear.

Thank you for your understanding.

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Stewart883(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
ladybirdsings:
Hey guys, I've been observing silently for a couple of days and I'm totally convinced that MBA are totally sure this time around. They will start paying from December. You can see it in the change of their tone. They are sure and confident. Let us all calm down. We know the economy is hard now and people need money but if this means smooth running of their systems then it is worth the wait. Have a lovely week. Good morning.

Baby how market? grin

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Observing

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by emmanuelgon: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
Stewart883:

Baby how market? grin

Does who takes pleasures in others pains are witches, you witch a command you to die by fire

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Skudi: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
I don't know why people fail to realize that every investors who falls on the same date can't be paid the same day.
MBA has a limit of what they can pay out daily.i'm an online investor who initiated withdrawal on 29th of November though my due date was 30th and I got credited on the 2nd of Dec.
Despite the fact I was delayed for like 48hrs I didn't deem fit to come here online to seek help or advice cos I didn't invest here.

18 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by osarog: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
My monthly period don drop. My due date is 3rd.

15 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by BadAdviser: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
emmanuelgon:
This thread is strictly for MBA investors/risk takers, if you know that you are not an MBA investor, Please don't lecture anyone here about investment, hold your peace while you read the thread or just disappear.

Thank you for your understanding.
Hope you won't come and be disturbing us on nl with posts on how to capture maxwell and Airsaylongcom after maxwell finally japa like he's already doing

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Luisema4luv(m): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
tempest12:
Please how long does it take for Admin to confirm the uploaded documents?

Only mba can ans that o

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
osarog:
My monthly period don't drop. My due date is 3rd.
PH yh?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Pietr0: 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
osarog:
My monthly period don't drop. My due date is 3rd.
Period?... u dey menstruate?

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by WIZGUY69(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
Luisema4luv:

But both the free and captivity money is not from you so what is your gain sleeping on a forum instead of using that cool sense of yours to good use and use your time wisely to find ways to make your own *not free* money

Boss!
I tried the tweak you posted earlier on an email. Because my email contains underscore ( _ ), and the response was ; the password reset link has been sent. I think this people uploaded the wrong email address for me. I don’t know their problem honestly. undecided

CC ; Airsaylongcom
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Luisema4luv(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
WIZGUY69:

Boss!
I tried the tweak you posted earlier on an email. Because my email contains underscore ( _ ), and the response was ; the password reset link has been sent. I think this people uploaded the wrong email address for me. I don’t know their problem honestly. undecided

CC ; Airsaylongcom

That is suppose to b the response naw,all u need do is go to ur email and click the link sent to u from there

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Amaragold(f): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
captainking:

Haven't you been following up with news? You don't have data or an internet enabled phone??

E get as your question be o
It was after I asked this question I found out what happened,anyway I was paid the next day.Next time if you don't have answers to a question just ignore it, I didn't direct my question to you ooo,learn to waka pass

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RedScorpion(f): 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hadizometer:

Hehe hehee, cheesy cheesy cheesy
How can dat even be me?
I'm far more handsome that this ugly gorilla that u posted here,
I could have uploaded my pics but for privacy reasons I won't do so

Shut up

That is your picture. You are the ugly gorilla.

You can continue to deny it all you want, that is only a pointer to your foolish and stupidity.

Useless Masturbator. Idiotic Mother - fucker.

Continue to deny that the picture is not your own and I would post your Phone number on Nairaland......... Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
Amaragold:
It was after I asked this question I found out what happened,anyway I was paid the next day.Next time if you don't have answers to a question just ignore it, I didn't direct my question to you ooo,learn to waka pass
.lol...
There will be no next time.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RedScorpion(f): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
BadAdviser:

Hope you won't come and be disturbing us on nl with posts on how to capture maxwell and Airsaylongcom after maxwell finally japa like he's already doing

Shut up your mouth. You useless cultist.

Go and capture your sense from your evil family Altar.

You Frustrated Fraudster. You Big Thief.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by WIZGUY69(m): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Luisema4luv:

That is suppose to b the response naw,all u need do is go to ur email and click the link sent to u from there

I am not the owner of the mail without underscore. My own email contains underscore. I even tried registering the email. It has been taken already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by BadAdviser: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
RedScorpion:

Shut up your mouth. You useless cultist.

Go and capture your sense from your evil family Altar.

You Frustrated Fraudster. You Big Thief.
Mynd44
Domique
Lalasticlala
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DrAkpa(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
Grovemaster:

I really wonder how simple questions warranted this type of response? Abeg who offend you? To be Frank some people in this platform are worse than the devil himself.

When an illiterate doesn't understand the difference between sarcasm and insults, how can I help him The person quoted didn't even respond, na idiiot like you carry another person matter for head. Somebody who is propagating falsehood about online payments and you expect me not to respond. Get off my mention pls, you have being given some attention.
You should ask the devil where you kept your sense. Pls

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.