Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1169175 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
TheWatchDog:
Bro your prayer will not work again. Even EFCC staff are investors in MBA FX. MBA FX was sometime a victim of EFCC, but EFCC investigated them and got to know that they were genuine and real, and so were given free hand to operate. Unlike blue k, EFCC arested them and till today, they are no more.

i have even tweeted efcc severally before now that they should look into the activities of MBA fx but they did not respond to my tweeets so leave the jobless kid to be ranting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bossplaya1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
grossintel:
And the wakeup call begins, awaiting response from EFCC, all lies must be exposed. Make una no go bomb person Twitter oh grin

What do you stand to gain in all this shit you have been doing?? You are wishing and trying so hard to destroy someone's business that he has struggled to build all over the years. We will keep investing, it's our money while you keep wailing.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
TheWatchDog:
Bro your prayer will not work again. Even EFCC staff are investors in MBA FX. MBA FX was sometime a victim of EFCC, but EFCC investigated them and got to know that they were genuine and real, and so were given free hand to operate. Unlike blue k, EFCC arested them and till today, they are no more.
Theirs nothing to worry about, MBA is registered and licensed with EFCC grin I'm only making enquiries.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
aremso:

i have even tweeted efcc severally before now that they should look into the activities of MBA fx but they did not respond to my tweeets so leave the jobless kid to be ranting
EFCC and SEC only respond to men with big Gods. You're not worthy to get a response from them. Watch and learn..
Re: MBA Investors Forum by rtdCivilservant: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
TheWatchDog:
They pay even on Sundays.
Thank u
Re: MBA Investors Forum by rtdCivilservant: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
Plus10:

Yes they pay even at weekends!
Thank u
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Mikkyboy(m): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
OK. Thanks for your most reasonable comment in response to me. I appreciate.
ifeanyija:
roll over is different from top up
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
grossintel:
The wise ones already a step ahead, undecided the foolish ones still screaming it's Paying. Returning 15% part of your own money? grin
Are you tru? Check ur account for ur price.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bossplaya1:

What do you stand to gain in all this shit you have been doing?? You are wishing and trying so hard to destroy someone's business that he has struggled to build all over the years. We will keep investing, it's our money while you keep wailing.
can he pull the business down?I laugh. Your MOU stands anywhere and anyday, it shows there was a mutual agreement, for you to close the business you must pass Tru a legal means and fund returned to investors, the MUO is binding. Read the MOU very well.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
My brother jxt got alart frm MBA.... Today 11th is his due date. My sister is counting down to 16th her due date
me am counting down 24th

These dates are so special to us. Many thanks to the guy that told me about MBA!!!

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
PEASE AND PLEASE, NOBODY SHOULD RESPOND TO THIS FOOL AGAIN. HE HIS JOBLESS AND USING OUR RESPONSES TO CONSOL HIMSELF.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
TheWatchDog:
PEASE AND PLEASE, NOBODY SHOULD RESPOND TO THIS FOOL AGAIN. HE HIS JOBLESS AND USING OUR RESPONSES TO CONSOL HIMSELF.
Please Use part of your ROI to enroll in an English language Class, thank me later.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
grossintel:
Please Use part of your ROI to enrol in an English language Class, thank me later.
JOBLESS FOOL THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE. YOU KEEP ON DISTURBING THE PEACE OF THIS THREAD WITH FRUSTRATED AND CONFUSED MINDSET. LET POVERTY KILL YOU THERE!

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
IWUBOY:
My brother jxt got alart frm MBA.... Today 11th is his due date. My sister is counting down to 16th her due date
me am counting down 24th

These dates are so special to use. Many thanks to the guy that told me about MBA!!!
Enjoy.. some are wasting data to investigate when others are getting alert since 2017.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
TheWatchDog:
JOBLESS FOOL THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE. YOU KEEP ON DISTURBING THE PEACE OF THIS THREAD WITH FRUSTRATED AND CONFUSED MINDSET. LET POVERTY KILL YOU THERE!
After explicitly saying no one should mention, I still drag am like Tiger generator commot. Grossintel the one-upmanship expert, I no be una mate oh grin

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Plus10(m): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
The vagabonds will keep on viewing this thread to see if MBA has crashed lol.MBA will keep on disappointing you people.If they knew the CEO of MBA very well they would have a rethink.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by charleseee(f): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
grossintel:
After explicitly saying no one should mention, I still drag am like Tiger generator commot. Grossintel the one-upmanship expert, I no be una mate oh grin
I just received alert now, 6th month roll over loading..... Oga if u want me to stop then be sending 150k every month. then I will withdraw my money from MBA.

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
charleseee:
I just received alert now, 6th month roll over loading..... Oga if u want me to stop then be sending 150k every month. then I will withdraw my money from MBA.
Congratulations. You can continue and risk losing all that money, it's your choice. Every successful Ponzi scheme never fails a payment until one day.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Evercurious(f): 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
KrystalConnect:
A friend of mine, a top official in EFCC Lagos State told me he invested 5million into MBA Trading And Capital Investment, some of his colleagues invested too and they just clocked their 4th month.

So as you can see guys, MBA is in safe hands..

But that shouldn't be your yardstick for judgement. LEARN TO TAKE AND BEAR YOUR OWN RISK

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Petersuenos(m): 1:04am On Apr 12, 2020
grossintel:
Congratulations. You can continue and risk losing all that money, it's your choice. Every successful Ponzi scheme never fails a payment until one day.

You are the devil Christians pray against. you may regret this your childish behaviour someday and it may become too late for you to apologize for all the nuisance you are causing. You have just proved to me beyond every reasonable doubt that is either you are insane or you are a pervert.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Petersuenos(m): 1:16am On Apr 12, 2020
@grossintel, if you don't want your neighbors water to get boiled be rest assured that your's won't get hot.
the major reason why the white see the Africans as animals is because of the mentality of a typical African man, while the white are trying to develop their countries we the Africans are busy witch hunting ourselves. Base on my findings I have come to a conclusion that although MBA Forex will not last for ever but It will last for atleast 10 more years. I am working on a project and once I am through I will happily invest with them.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 12, 2020
Petersuenos:
@grossintel, if you don't want your neighbors water to get boiled be rest assured that your's won't get hot.
the major reason why the white see the Africans as animals is because of the mentality of a typical African man, while the white are trying to develop their countries we the Africans are busy witch hunting ourselves. Base on my findings I have come to a conclusion that although MBA Forex will not last for ever but It will last for atleast 10 more years. I am working on a project and once I am through I will happily invest with them.
Shut up, you're a ponzi hype man. BTW 10 years indeed, very delusional, they're already showing signs of exit scamming. Paying some 2 days after, and some as much as more than a week, how smart. Since you know much about the whites, mention 1 Capital Market investment company in the USA / UK / Australia /Canada that promises investors 15% ROI a month. Just 1? Let me make it even easier, mention any company at all in these countries that promises investors 180% ROI a year that is licensed, registered, regulated and exists in any of these countries. It's not a coincidence Africans are poor, it's our attitude towards money, we're buried in greed. From our politicians to the citizens.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 12, 2020
Petersuenos:

You are the devil Christians pray against. you may regret this your childish behaviour someday and it may become too late for you to apologize for all the nuisance you are causing. You have just proved to me beyond every reasonable doubt that is either you are insane or you are a pervert.
You just learnt a new word (Pervert) nice one, sadly you're using it in the wrong context, so go back to where you learned it from and understand where and how it should be used. I don't argue with unintelligent people. NEXT!

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2020
grossintel:
Shut up, you're a ponzi hype man. BTW 10 years indeed, very delusional, they're already showing signs of exit scamming. Paying some 2 days after, and some as much as more than a week, how smart. Since you know much about the whites, mention 1 Capital Market investment company in the USA / UK / Australia /Canada that promises investors 15% ROI a month. Just 1? Let me make it even easier, mention any company at all in these countries that promises investors 180% ROI a year that is licensed, registered, regulated and exists in any of these countries. It's not a coincidence Africans are poor, it's our attitude towards money, we're buried in greed. From our politicians to the citizens.
that's not MBA, follow MBA @mbatradingCIL
MBA has employed many since u re jobless u can apply.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by charleseee(f): 7:13am On Apr 12, 2020
grossintel:
Thanks, it's my money I worked for it, u don't tell me how I spend it. I can decide to carry ashawo with it, it's my money.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Pious101: 7:37am On Apr 12, 2020
Credited my first return yesterday.

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by KayPapi: 7:53am On Apr 12, 2020
AlwaysPositive:
This is very true. Tnatel is a subdivision of MBA. I invested with them and this is my 3rd month.

Are they still paying till this day? Thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2020
Bossplaya1:

The owner of mba is well connected sha
Only thing he messed up was entering the sec list
Which he can turn to positive publicity If they keep paying

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tumbulum: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2020
aremso:

I think you are not doing the right thing. Do you know the so called efcc you are tweeting have their personnel all benefitting from the MBA Forex? Why don't you allow the natural forces of life to take care of the thing you called scam? I'm sure no scam can last forever but while it pays allow the risk takers to make money.
For your information, I did not invest in MBA Forex but I feel we should let something's be.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Wrong fraudulent twitter handle.

Our real account is the first.

The fraudsters (second pic) opened their account in January 2020. We changed our name In December 2019.

Our website is www.mbatrades.com as depicted in our twitter handle. Fraudsters are using mbaforex.com. Even as MBA Forex we never used mbaforex.com

Little fish trying to come up against a great white shark

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Qasak(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2020
ifeanyija:
that's not MBA, follow MBA @mbatradingCIL
MBA has employed many since u re jobless u can apply.
This is definitely Benin branch. I sight my account officer for reception.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by bizzibodi(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2020
MBA tnk u oo!u made me knew yesterday was 11th of April....my account balance don swell.so money can still b made despite d corona -induced global economic recession.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.