Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1169802 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by etiumo: 8:08am On Apr 13, 2020
Tanks you ve just said my mind. There is so much profit in forex. Thats why i think MBA is even capable of paying more.
gentlegenius:

I think you are putting in too much energy and wasting too much time trying to make us believe that we will regret investing with MBA.
The world's most successful investor, Warren Buffet once advised young people to ONLY invest in what they understand.
Your problem is that you don't understand Forex, and how the Forex market works, yet you are advising some of us who took time to learn and understand the Forex market better than you, not to invest in Forex.
You think 15% ROI every month is too much to be sustainable? This is because you don't understand Forex.
I am a Forex trader. Though not yet an expert, and also, I don't have time to trade everyday, but there's no month I cannot make 30% of my trading capital. Though there are bad days, which you may make very little profit or even losses, but there are also some good days like today, in which I've already made 1/3 of my capital. That is to say I made over $500 from a trading capital of about $1500 (pics below). That's over 30% profit in just a day. If a non-expert like me can make 30% profit on my capital in a day, what makes you think experts that trade for MBA cannot make at least 30% profit on our capital at the end of every month? What makes you think 15% ROI is too much for them to pay us monthly? If 15% is actually too much, then the worst that can happen is for MBA to reduce it to 10% for everybody. But on the contrary, MBA had proved to us that they can even stop top up and new investments, and still comfortably pay us 15% even during this period of global crisis. This is a proof that nothing can affect the Forex market. As long as you know what you are doing in the market, nothing can stop you from making good profit every month.
So, as you can see, some of us here are investing in a business we understand. Though, I am a forex trader, I know it is not wise to trade with all the money I have. I need to leverage part of my money by leaving it with experts, so that my money can work for me. This is why I invested with MBA. This is to show you that most of us here are not stupid, we have a reason for doing whatever we choose to do with our money. I advice you to stop wasting your time and energy here. Thanks so much for all your research, advice and warnings to us here. I think It's time you retire back into your shell. Find something to learn and understand so that you can also make money from it. This country we are living is a jungle... You either keep running or wait for hungry beasts to eat you up.
(below is the pics of my profit today)...
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 13, 2020
karlxavier:

Bro, please I would be interested to know how you trade crypros on binance. Can u help me?
Sorry I don't teach, but you can find alot of videos on YouTube.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by etiumo: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2020
Is the platform binance.com?
grossintel:
Sorry I don't teach, but you can find alot of videos on YouTube.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2020
etiumo:
Is the platform binance.com?
Yes correct.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gentlegenius(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2020
pluto09:

Forex trading companies in other countries are not promising 15% ROI because they are actually trading and not because regulations stop them from doing that.
What a genuine forex trader will promise is to share profits and investors can easily follow their trade so you know how much they are making.

Has anyone seen the trade history of MBA forex?
Why some of us are disturbed by their action is because they are hiding under forex trading to hoodwink the unsuspecting public to part with their money.

It is a matter of time, it will eventually burst!
I don't know why you guys keep recycling the same argument here...
The chief argument maker here said earlier that he's going to retire, but it is obvious to me that he will never get tired here. I've decided not to quote him again, even though I have more facts to prove some of his opinions wrong.
Now that you've decided to join him, you need to gather your facts very well before you write anything about MBA. It is better to keep quiet than to lay false accusations against someone's business.
I know more about MBA than you do.
15% is not the only ROI package they have, there's 10% and 5% packages. MBA reserved the right to alter any of these profit offers at will. I always told people that with such right, the worst that can happen to investors is for MBA to reduce their profit to whatever they find comfortable, instead of running away with our money. This is why even their staffs are investing with them. I know someone that invested more than 5million and earns 10% ROI. FOREX trading is not the only business MBA does. They have training schools where people pay 150k to learn Forex. How can you claim they are not trading Forex when they are even teaching others how to trade Forex? MBA have other businesses(pls do research about this since you have nothing productive to do with your time). I know two top staffs of MBA that took loans to invest there. You don't know SCAM companies than bankers. My father's account manager at Diamond bank is a seasoned and experienced banker with deep knowledge of fraudulent schemes and investments. He has been warning my dad about some fraudulent schemes around, but when my dad started investing with MBA last October, he was the one that transferred 3 million naira to MBA account. He was just looking at my dad wondering who told him about MBA. I didn't hear him warn my dad about MBA. That was a proof that some banker even have investment with MBA. Don't tell me you know fraudulent schemes more than these bankers. For your information, my dads ROI (450k) was always timely; it was only last month that they delayed it for 2 day. He told them to return his capital along with his last ROI this month, and that was done 2 days ago... I wish I can lay hands on his phone right now to show you proofs that he got his capital back. How many SCAM companies will stop top up and still return your capital after nearly 3 years in operation? Which SCAM company will operate openly and spread their offices to almost all parts of the country?
MBA is not only operating in Nigeria... Here are their offices in the UK and UAE...
https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://sparktweets.com/mbaforex-org/&hl=en-IN&f=1&tk=12130727246687413710&rqid=-A6UXs3ZMpKb-QG2_K7oDw&pid=4

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kumulus(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2020
If you'll put your money in forex, it's best you put that money into equipping yourself with the skill first. Trade for yourself...

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by pluto09(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2020
gentlegenius:

I don't know why you guys keep recycling the same argument here...
The chief argument maker here said earlier that he's going to retire, but it is obvious to me that he will never get tired here. I've decided not to quote him again, even though I have more facts to prove some of his opinions wrong.
Now that you've decided to join him, you need to gather your facts very well before you write anything about MBA. It is better to keep quiet than to lay false accusations against someone's business.
I know more about MBA than you do.
15% is not the only ROI package they have, there's 10% and 5% packages. MBA reserved the right to alter any of these profit offers at will. I always told people that with such right, the worst that can happen to investors is for MBA to reduce their profit to whatever they find comfortable, instead of running away with our money. This is why even their staffs are investing with them. I know someone that invested more than 5million and earns 10% ROI. FOREX trading is not the only business MBA does. They have training schools where people pay 150k to learn Forex. How can you claim they are not trading Forex when they are even teaching others how to trade Forex? MBA have other businesses(pls do research about this since you have nothing productive to do with your time). I know two top staffs of MBA that took loans to invest there. You don't know SCAM companies than bankers. My father's account manager at Diamond bank is a seasoned and experienced banker with deep knowledge of fraudulent schemes and investments. He has been warning my dad about some fraudulent schemes around, but when my dad started investing with MBA last October, he was the one that transferred 3 million naira to MBA account. He was just looking at my dad wondering who told him about MBA. I didn't hear him warn my dad about MBA. That was a proof that some banker even have investment with MBA. Don't tell me you know fraudulent schemes more than these bankers. For your information, my dads ROI (450k) was always timely; it was only last month that they delayed it for 2 day. He told them to return his capital along with his last ROI this month, and that was done 2 days ago... I wish I can lay hands on his phone right now to show you proofs that he got his capital back. How many SCAM companies will stop top up and still return your capital after nearly 3 years in operation? Which SCAM company will operate openly and spread their offices to almost all parts of the country?
MBA is not only operating in Nigeria... Here are their offices in the UK and UAE...
https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://sparktweets.com/mbaforex-org/&hl=en-IN&f=1&tk=12130727246687413710&rqid=-A6UXs3ZMpKb-QG2_K7oDw&pid=4

So because a banker invested in a scheme you now think that is a legitimate business.
The same set of bankers that could not save diamond bank!

I asked a question, if you have an answer tell me. Has anyone seen MBA forex trading history

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gentlegenius(m): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2020
pluto09:

So because a banker invested in a scheme you now think that is a legitimate business.
The same set of bankers that could not save diamond bank!

I asked a question, if you have an answer tell me. Has anyone seen MBA forex trading history
When you put your money in any bank investment, like fixed deposit, etc... Do you know what business the bank do to pay you returns? You think they only focus on loans? For your information, banks trade Forex (pls google this). Have you ever seen the trade history of banks? Yet reasonable people still invest in banks even when they know that banks trade Forex.
I am beginning to suspect that you are the same person I decided not to quote again here, so this is the last time you'll be getting my attention here.

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by twinboyandgirl: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2020
The awon drink panadol on top someones else's headache. Can you all rest now.?
They have heard you!
Shebi its SCAM, can you leave the SCAM for them like that?

So can you now REST!

Adults behaving like kids. Even kids wouldn't nag like this.

To MBA investors, just press mute on these guys. When the type the jargon and no one replies them, I guess they will keep talking to themselves until they actually RETIRE!

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by pluto09(m): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2020
gentlegenius:

When you put your money in any bank investment, like fixed deposit, etc... Do you know what business the bank do to pay you returns? You think they only focus on loans? For your information, banks trade Forex (pls google this). Have you ever seen the trade history of banks? Yet reasonable people still invest in banks even when they know that banks trade Forex.
I am beginning to suspect that you are the same person I decided not to quote again here, so this is the last time you'll be getting my attention here.

And how much do banks pay you as ROI? If it is that easy why are they not promising investors the same bogus ROI??

And besides, banks publish their annual reports every year.
With that you can see how much they make from different instruments.
Since MBA started, have you ever seen their financial reports??
It will interest you to know that some banks actually loose money on forex instruments.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Plus10(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2020
pluto09:

And how much do banks pay you as ROI? If it is that easy why are they not promising investors the same bogus ROI??

And besides, banks publish their annual reports every year.
With that you can see how much they make from different instruments.
Since MBA started, have you ever seen their financial reports??
It will interest you to know that some banks actually loose money on forex instruments.
I don't why some people will just argue on subject they know nothing about.Who told you banks have the sole right to issue out rates on their own without CBN being involved? Have you heard of CBN MPC?

Again do you know what it means to be public limited company(PLC)? Most banks operate in Nigeria as public limited company where the public can buy shares and become shareholders.In that case it is required by law that any company listed on the Nigeria Stock Exchange must publish their finance earnings annually to the public. So tell me why will MBA make its own financial earning public when it is not a public limited company and not listed in NSE?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by pluto09(m): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2020
Plus10:

I don't why some people will just argue on subject they know nothing about.Who told you banks have the sole right to issue out rates on their own without CBN being involved? Have you heard of CBN MPC?

There is nothing you want to tell me about banks that is not open to the public.
It is only those who are involved in shady deals that will be secretive about what they do.

The information about banks performances are in public domain. If you have that of MBA forex you can post it.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Plus10(m): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2020
pluto09:

There is nothing you want to tell me about banks that is not open to the public.
It is only those who are involved in shady deals that will be secretive about what they do.

The information about banks performances are in public domain. If you have that of MBA forex you can post it.
With this it shows that you are still a kid in the financial world.I was just wasting my time on a noivace like you who does not want to learn.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gentlegenius(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2020
etiumo:
Tanks you ve just said my mind. There is so much profit in forex. Thats why i think MBA is even capable of paying more.
Don't mind these pessimistic clowns... Because Fear and lack is preventing them from ingesting in MBA, they are wishing and praying that MBA crash for them to justify their pessimism.
I once heard Warren Buffet said "If you want to be a rich and successful investor, BE GREEDY WHERE OTHERS ARE FEARFUL, AND BE FEARFUL WHERE OTHERS ARE GREEDY".
When MMM came to Nigeria, many people were just greedy but the wise investors were fearful. At the end the greedy ones got their fingers burnt while the fearful ones survived. Ever since I started investing with MBA, I've told some of my friends who lost their money to MMM, but fear wouldn't let them invest. While some clowns here are trembling with fear, those of us who get greedy are benefitting. Greed and fear are two powerful emotions that influenced how money come to us. Neither greed nor fear is bad, it depends on where we channel them to. Poor people will always channel fear to a legit investment and channel greed to a fraudulent investment. Rich people knows the different.
My aunty had about 400k which she dumps in a cooperative. The cooperative gives out this money as loan to members at a fixed interest rate. The cooperative makes money from her 400k savings while she wallows in poverty. I advised her to withdraw that money and invest in MBA Forex, but FEAR won't let her. She told me she can't take such risk with her money. Imagine! Another person is taking risk with your money but you can't. If she had listened to me, since November last year, she'll have made 60k for 5 months now. How much is that compared to her capital?
Now that her daughter just got admission, she begged me to help pay acceptance fees for her. Though I would have love to help, but it will be illogical for me to take risk with my money and use the profit to help those who cannot take risk with their money.
Everything we do in life is risky. Some people who are afraid to take risk with MBA are not even aware that they are taking bigger risks elsewhere.
Plus10:

With this it shows that you are still a kid in the financial world.I was just wasting my time on a noivace like you who does not want to learn.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2020
gentlegenius:

Don't mind these pessimistic clowns... Because Fear and lack is preventing them from ingesting in MBA, they are wishing and praying that MBA crash for them to justify their pessimism.
I once heard Warren Buffet said "If you want to be a rich and successful investor, BE GREEDY WHERE OTHERS ARE FEARFUL, AND BE FEARFUL WHERE OTHERS ARE GREEDY".
When MMM came to Nigeria, many people were just greedy but the wise investors were fearful. At the end the greedy ones got their fingers burnt while the fearful ones survived. Ever since I started investing with MBA, I've told some of my friends who lost their money to MMM, but fear wouldn't let them invest. While some clowns here are trembling with fear, those of us who get greedy are benefitting. Greed and fear are two powerful emotions that influenced how money come to us. Neither greed nor fear is bad, it depends on where we channel them to. Poor people will always channel fear to a legit investment and channel greed to a fraudulent investment. Rich people knows the different.
My aunty had about 400k which she dumps in a cooperative. The cooperative gives out this money as loan to members at a fixed interest rate. The cooperative makes money from her 400k savings while she wallows in poverty. I advised her to withdraw that money and invest in MBA Forex, but FEAR won't let her. She told me she can't take such risk with her money. Imagine! Another person is taking risk with your money but you can't. If she had listened to me, since November last year, she'll have made 60k for 5 months now. How much is that compared to her capital?
Now that her daughter just got admission, she begged me to help pay acceptance fees for her. Though I would have love to help, but it will be illogical for me to take risk with my money and use the profit to help those who cannot take risk with their money.
Everything we do in life is risky. Some people who are afraid to take risk with MBA are not even aware that they are taking bigger risks elsewhere.

Brother mee, you are too much....i need friends like you. Jxt as the saying goes if u stay close to 5 billioners definitly u be the 6th billioner and if one stay around 5poor masses definitly u will be the 6th poor masses.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by pluto09(m): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2020
Plus10:

You have nothing to offer.
If you understand forex,nobody will tell you that what MBA forex does with your money is not forex trading.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by brightk(m): 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
pluto09:

If you understand forex,nobody will tell you that what MBA forex does with your money is not forex trading.

Bros calm down. A guy in my hood paid people 50% of their investment plus ROI every month for 8 months and left tbe business because of unnecessary pressures from investors. Unlike mba dat pays ROI only.

Where ur knowledge end another man own start from there.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by brightk(m): 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
pluto09:

Bros relax make piple show u d way. People de double dia capital here in one month. Plus minus losses dem still de cashout.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
gentlegenius:

Now that you are sounding like you want to retire from here, I am trying my best to disengage you from further futile arguments, but I just can't overlook the way you misrepresent some facts here...
Forex trading companies exist abroad and even here in Africa, but it is regulations that stop them from paying 15% or more to their investors. It is not because they cannot pay that consistently, it is because if government allow them to pay that, the banks will suffer lack of funds as everyone will withdraw everything they have in the bank to invest in those companies. The government had to save the banks by imposing tough regulations on such trading companies. One of such regulations is to give them a limited payable ROI that is not too far from what the banks had to offer.
Because Nigeria is not a sane country, the SEC is reluctant to regulate Forex trading in Nigeria. They simply harass only those companies whose owners had no connection in government. I heard some top government officials in this country are investors in MBA, and this may be one of the reasons they haven't disturb MBA for over two years now. I am telling you that if government can regulate Forex and allow a company like MBA to keep paying up to 15% Roi to their investors, MBA can sustain it. If someone like me can sustain more than 15% profit from my own trades, then experts with more trading capital, more trading skills and more trading experience can do more.
This will be the last time I will quote you here, so that you can finally RETIRE.
Can you link us to your trading performance track record from www.fxstat.com, www.fxblue.com or www.myfxbook.com to prove this your claims of generating more than 15% from your own trades? We are not saying that you can't.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by pluto09(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
brightk:

Bros relax make piple show u d way. People de double dia capital here in one month. Plus minus losses dem still de cashout.

When I see a scam, I can easily spot it.
I have never said MBA is not paying people what they promised at least for now.
My argument is that they are not giving ROI based on what they said they do, I.e forex trading.
If you have any proof to show that they are actually trading forex you can bring it out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
gentlegenius:

I think you are putting in too much energy and wasting too much time trying to make us believe that we will regret investing with MBA.
The world's most successful investor, Warren Buffet once advised young people to ONLY invest in what they understand.
Your problem is that you don't understand Forex, and how the Forex market works, yet you are advising some of us who took time to learn and understand the Forex market better than you, not to invest in Forex.
You think 15% ROI every month is too much to be sustainable? This is because you don't understand Forex.
I am a Forex trader. Though not yet an expert, and also, I don't have time to trade everyday, but there's no month I cannot make 30% of my trading capital. Though there are bad days, which you may make very little profit or even losses, but there are also some good days like today, in which I've already made 1/3 of my capital. That is to say I made over $500 from a trading capital of about $1500 (pics below). That's over 30% profit in just a day. If a non-expert like me can make 30% profit on my capital in a day, what makes you think experts that trade for MBA cannot make at least 30% profit on our capital at the end of every month? What makes you think 15% ROI is too much for them to pay us monthly? If 15% is actually too much, then the worst that can happen is for MBA to reduce it to 10% for everybody. But on the contrary, MBA had proved to us that they can even stop top up and new investments, and still comfortably pay us 15% even during this period of global crisis. This is a proof that nothing can affect the Forex market. As long as you know what you are doing in the market, nothing can stop you from making good profit every month.
So, as you can see, some of us here are investing in a business we understand. Though, I am a forex trader, I know it is not wise to trade with all the money I have. I need to leverage part of my money by leaving it with experts, so that my money can work for me. This is why I invested with MBA. This is to show you that most of us here are not stupid, we have a reason for doing whatever we choose to do with our money. I advice you to stop wasting your time and energy here. Thanks so much for all your research, advice and warnings to us here. I think It's time you retire back into your shell. Find something to learn and understand so that you can also make money from it. This country we are living is a jungle... You either keep running or wait for hungry beasts to eat you up.
(below is the pics of my profit today)...
Which broker are you using? is it regulated, and by which government regulatory body? Can you provide a link to your trading performance track record from www.fxstat.com, www.fxblue.com or www.myfxbook.com for us to see this your trading performance? We are interested.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Plus10:

Again do you know what it means to be public limited company(PLC)? Most banks operate in Nigeria as public limited company where the public can buy shares and become shareholders.In that case it is required by law that any company listed on the Nigeria Stock Exchange must publish their finance earnings annually to the public. So tell me why will MBA make its own financial earning public when it is not a public limited company and not listed in NSE?
Do you know that every company seeking to win the trust and confidence of its investors must subject itself to be audited by an independent/external auditor. it's financial records must be audited by this independent financial/business record auditing company. In the case of a forex fund management/investment company, the supposed forex fund management/investment company needs to furnish the investors with the broker being used, the government regulatory body regulating the broker, and most importantly an independent third party audited and verified trading performance track record from any of this websites, www.fxstat.com, www.fxblue.com or www.myfxbook.com. Any forex investment company that fails to provide its investors with the aforementioned checks is nothing but a scam/ponzi scheme.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lockdown season and all the rats and roaches are coming out.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
FXmanager is back.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by brightk(m): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
TheWatchDog:
FXmanager is back.
lol
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Plus10(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Lockdown season and all the rats and roaches are coming out.
When they are tired of spilling trash they will go back to their holes.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
gentlegenius:

One thing that you need to know is that the bank may and may not provide their trading history to the public, but cannot fail to provide this to the government regulatory bodies who are monitoring and auditing them on behalf of the public. In the case of a forex investment company, before we as investors begin to ask for the trading performance history, their trades will be executed by a forex broker that should be regulated by the government of its (the broker) jurisdiction, and this information should be provided to your investors and potential investors and most importantly their trading history, if the investment company is not the one directly regulated by the government of its jurisdiction.

What we mean is that if a forex investment company is in Nigeria where there is no forex regulation, the forex fund management/investment company should have set up its service under a government licensed, regulated, monitored and audited broker. The forex broker being used, may not be regulated by the government of the country in which the forex fund management/investment company operates, but must be a government licensed and regulated broker in another country as the regulation covers any investor that opens account with the broker, and all this information should be provided to your investors especially if you as the forex investment company (not the broker) is not directly regulated by the government of your jurisdiction. Any forex investment company that does not provide its investors with the above information is operating a scam scheme and is getting money from new investors to pay old investors with a target inflow of funds in mine before they shut down and run away with the funds

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joevics(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Fxmanager:
Which broker are you using? is it regulated, and by which government regulatory body? Can you provide a link to your trading performance track record from www.fxstat.com, www.fxblue.com or www.myfxbook.com for us to see this your trading performance? We are interested.

You guys keep repeating this nonsense of no government regulations. How is it MBA's fault that SEC has refuse to enact any regulation for FX.

South Africa had, Angola and many other countries with lower daily trades than Nigeria has FX regulations.

But the SEC has refused to do anything about it despite its promises in 2018.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by firstworld: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
We have heard you. Now hear me: is my money your money? How is my money your problem?
Fxmanager:
One thing that you need to know is that the bank may and may not provide their trading history to the public, but cannot fail to provide this to the government regulatory bodies who are monitoring and auditing them on behalf of the public. In the case of a forex investment company, before we as investors begin to ask for the trading performance history, their trades will be executed by a forex broker that should be regulated by the government of its (the broker) jurisdiction, and this information should be provided to your investors and potential investors and most importantly their trading history, if the investment company is not the one directly regulated by the government of its jurisdiction.

What we mean is that if a forex investment company is in Nigeria where there is no forex regulation, the forex fund management/investment company should have set up its service under a government licensed, regulated, monitored and audited broker. The forex broker being used, may not be regulated by the government of the country in which the forex fund management/investment company operates, but must be a government licensed and regulated broker in another country as the regulation covers any investor that opens account with the broker, and all this information should be provided to your investors especially if you as the forex investment company (not the broker) is not directly regulated by the government of your jurisdiction. Any forex investment company that does not provide its investors with the above information is operating a scam scheme and is getting money from new investors to pay old investors with a target inflow of funds in mine before they shut down and run away with the funds

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Joevics:

You guys keep repeating this nonsense of no government regulations. How is it MBA's fault that SEC has refuse to enact any regulation for FX.

South Africa had, Angola and many other countries with lower daily trades than Nigeria has FX regulations.

But the SEC has refused to do anything about it despite its promises in 2018.
Which broker is your so call investment company working with? Which government regulatory body license, regulates, monitors and audit them? Can they provide you with their independent and third party audited and verified trading performance track record from www.fxstat.com, www.fxblue.com or www.myfxbook.com? You might be lured into a scam scheme disguised as a legitimate forex investment company. Be careful.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
MBA!!!!! My anticoronavirus

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
firstworld:
We have heard you. Now hear me: is my money your money? How is my money your problem?
Those that the information is meant for have gotten it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.