Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1169880 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Umarzy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
Morganaliticus:
While MBA forex might be actually trading and making money for people and not be a Ponzi scheme, your money is not secured anywhere and they are not regulated by SEC like they claim. Proceed with caution.

Ghen Ghen shocked
Re: MBA Investors Forum by mamatwiny(f): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
SUNPETGLOBAL:
Real time trades

I will ask you to post this account in 6months time.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
Check out what some niggas are doing with trades. South African youths are taking the forex market by storm. Those guys are something Else.

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
On a 0.01 lot seizing.... Just imagine the profits coming in.

ogwuche4u:
Check out what some niggas are doing with trades. South African youths are taking the forex market by storm. Those guys are something Else.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
Sniper entry..... grin

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
Morganaliticus:
While MBA forex might be actually trading and making money for people and not be a Ponzi scheme, your money is not secured anywhere and they are not regulated by SEC like they claim. Proceed with caution.

when I started buying shares in 2006 my friends then we're making jest of me that I was making the ceo rich and to make it worst global melt down made me loose money like bank phb, oceanic, intercontinental and the rest... oh I was very sad but should I run and play safe? no I went back to stock but changed strategies this time also but few stocks unlike before I safe then invest the money, fast forward to 2017/2018 there was bull and I sold all the stocks and the rest is history. are all the agrictec regulated by sec? that's why dangote will soon take over Nigerian economy finally. it risk I have taken and am sure by God grace it would not fail till target is met

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
mamatwiny:

why bothering yourself about his account? is it your money or account?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
mamatwiny:

Re: MBA Investors Forum by mamatwiny(f): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
aremso:

Not my account but we have seen many here on nairaland. You can only know a good trader after a year of trading. Even osee (Benin) who was very good in reading nak.ed charts...not even with indicators, burnt ppls money.
I wish him well.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by mamatwiny(f): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
SUNPETGLOBAL:
As a well trained trader you must predetermined how much you are willing to loose in the market in case your analysis or projection fails before you even place the trade. This is the only business where you can decide what you are willing to loose in advance in the event of failure.its called Risk Control Measures. The key to sustainability and survival in this game is not strategies -fundamental, technical or sentimental analysis. It's Risk management. Let it sink in your skull and stop arguing and acting in ignorance.
Risk Mgt, stop loss et all.
You win. No more argument.
We will see in 6months

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 12:21am On Nov 07, 2019
Why are you a sadist? Always looking for reasons why it won't work. Your kind of being surprises me. Your kind are jealous type and snitches. You practically get angry at the success of others. Because you didn't succeed, you don't want any body to succeed. Grow up. Wish people well and you too will receive. You amaze me.
mamatwiny:

Risk Mgt, stop loss et all.
You win. No more argument.
We will see in 6months

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Umarzy(m): 5:34am On Nov 07, 2019
ogwuche4u:
Why are you a sadist? Always looking for reasons why it won't work. Your kind of being surprises me. Your kind are jealous type and snitches. You practically get angry at the success of others. Because you didn't succeed, you don't want any body to succeed. Grow up. Wish people well and you too will receive. You amaze me.

That was harsh. She was probably saying that because she didn't know much on how forex works. People are making it big in Forex. What's most important is to get the required knowledge.

Perhaps, someone blew her account and she thought it's how Forex is.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nosa111(m): 5:58am On Nov 07, 2019
MBA forex is real and this is my 4th month with them. I have gone to several of their banquets and seminars. Have been receiving my ROI on a steady. I started with 600k and just 4 month am up to 1.5M. It helps me safe my money too rather than leaving it in a bank. With their set up and strategy, I really don’t think they are fake, they just bought one big complex in benin and if is a short term thing for them I know they wouldn’t have done that. During the last seminar I attended in Lagos, ICPC and top officials from the presidency came to urge us to invest and is not fake. Their investment doesn’t deal with money alone it includes:
1. Property investment
2. Rent
3. School
4. Car
5. Traveling etc
This is a professional company on forex. There are professional in this forex game that don’t lose at all. Don’t be surprised they might be making 100% of that your money and be giving you 15% in return. If you are a real investment, you suppose know risk is part of the game.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 7:41am On Nov 07, 2019
Well said Sir.

[qquote author=Nosa111 post=83808848]MBA forex is real and this is my 4th month with them. I have gone to several of their banquets and seminars. Have been receiving my ROI on a steady. I started with 600k and just 4 month am up to 1.5M. It helps me safe my money too rather than leaving it in a bank. With their set up and strategy, I really don’t think they are fake, they just bought one big complex in benin and if is a short term thing for them I know they wouldn’t have done that. During the last seminar I attended in Lagos, ICPC and top officials from the presidency came to urge us to invest and is not fake. Their investment doesn’t deal with money alone it includes:
1. Property investment
2. Rent
3. School
4. Car
5. Traveling etc
This is a professional company on forex. There are professional in this forex game that don’t lose at all. Don’t be surprised they might be making 100% of that your money and be giving you 15% in return. If you are a real investment, you suppose know risk is part of the game. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2019
Morganaliticus:

@Ogwuche4u This person posted about you guys not been regulated by SEC but you claim to be regulated
So are you guys really regulated or is mbaforex lying
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wolexyoshi(m): 7:52am On Nov 07, 2019
My own take is that they should at least prove to people if they are registered with SEC. That will boost Investors and prospect Investor's morale.

Though with all the packages they have in place, I doubt if they are fake.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by mamatwiny(f): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2019
ogwuche4u:

Again, you win.
I know your anger. I didn't say one shouldn't invest in Mba forex, I will when I have money that I can afford to lose and yes, i gamble in 'investments' sometimes. I still maintain that forex is a risky business.The account can take a hit anytime and the money is not assured anywhere!
Only 1% of ppl that trade forex are successful.
Mba might last 1yr, 2yrs,3 years, 4 year, 5years ....but just know no insurance assures speculation.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by mamatwiny(f): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2019
Wolexyoshi:
My own take is that they should at least prove to people if they are registered with SEC. That will boost Investors and prospect Investor's morale.

Though with all the packages they have in place, I doubt if they are fake.

Mba is not registered with SEC. SEC has a twitter handle and they are very open. Tweet and ask them about Mba registration with them and they will reply you almost immediately.
I will update this post with sec's handle.

Update- list of registered companies with sec
Please search and see if you will see mba

http://sec.gov.ng/cmos/

Address of sec office and their contact email;
https://sec.gov.ng/contact-us-2/

You can mail any of their emails and enquire for the registration or even visit any of their offices.
Sec is very open with such info.

I have 2 classmates that have been with Mba for over a year and 6 months. One currently has over 5m as we speak, though she started small. The other one later paid and learnt forex with them, she traded and when reality set, she returned back her money to Mba 'investment.' Mba has been paying for almost 2yrs now, but that does not stop us from knowing the reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
mamatwiny:

Mba is not registered with SEC. SEC has a twitter handle and they are very open. Tweet and ask them about Mba registration with them and they will reply you almost immediately.

You can mail any of their emails and enquire for the registration or even visit any of their offices.
Sec is very open with such info.

I have 2 classmates that have been with Mba for over a year and 6 months. One currently has over 5m as we speak, though she started small. The other one later paid and learnt forex with them, she traded and when reality set, she returned back her money to Mba 'investment.' Mba has been paying for almost 2yrs now, but that does not stop us from knowing the reality.

OK they are not regulated or registered. now left for us to decide our fate
Re: MBA Investors Forum by EkperemoEgbabi: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
mamatwiny:

Pls can you furck off from this thread? We have heard u, now get d furck out of hia

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by mamatwiny(f): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

Pls can you furck off from this thread? We have heard u, now get d furck out of hia

It shouldn't pain you that much. No Ill feelings meant. Lots of the marketers don't even know this info I am sharing with you here for free.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by EkperemoEgbabi: 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
mamatwiny:

It shouldn't pain you that much. No Ill feelings meant. Lots of the marketers don't even know this info I am sharing with you here for free.

Pls leave this thread
Re: MBA Investors Forum by showreals(m): 5:48am On Nov 08, 2019
mamatwiny:

Lol Sis just leave them.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Emedu(m): 6:52am On Nov 08, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

Pls leave this thread
Why should he leave?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.