Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,303 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:04 PM

To Generalize On Women Is Dangerous, To Specialize On Them Is Infinitely Worse: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Generalize On Women Is Dangerous, To Specialize On Them Is Infinitely Worse: (1330 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones / Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Generalize On Women Is Dangerous, To Specialize On Them Is Infinitely Worse: by Anazroe(m): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2010
I wonder why it is, dat young men are always cautioned against bad girls anyone can handle bad girls, anyone it's the good girls men should be warned against.
Despite my yrs of research into the women soul, I have not yet been able to answer the question,
Re: To Generalize On Women Is Dangerous, To Specialize On Them Is Infinitely Worse: by InkedNerd(f): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2010
If the girl is a good girl then why would you be cautioned?
Re: To Generalize On Women Is Dangerous, To Specialize On Them Is Infinitely Worse: by Omolola1(f): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2010
pretence~
Re: To Generalize On Women Is Dangerous, To Specialize On Them Is Infinitely Worse: by kcblast(m): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2010
Even though they're d worst/miserable thing.
We really need them 2 make life perfect. Believe that!!
Re: To Generalize On Women Is Dangerous, To Specialize On Them Is Infinitely Worse: by 1102(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2010
I dont understand this Post~

(1) (Reply)

Between Guys And Girls Who Act More Dumb In Relationships? / What Goes Inside A Womans Head? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.