Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) (50213 Views)

Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad / How Drug Traffickers Packaged Hard Drugs Inside Ceramic Plates (Photos, Video) / Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by EzegeNG: 8:50pm On May 04, 2019
Below is a trending video of an Indian man on crutches, who was nabbed with cocaine concealed inside his leg and wrapped with bandage.

According to reports, the man has been into the business for a very long time, but this time he ran out of luck.

The man after his arrest, automatically became humble and cold knowing the penalty is faced with.

Internet users who reacted to the video, were shocked to their marrows with the quantity and way the man concealed the drugs and his level of forgetfulness on what he would face if he gets caught.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/man-on-crutches-nabbed-with-drugs-inside-his-leg-in-saudi-arabia-photos/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by EzegeNG: 8:50pm On May 04, 2019
wink

Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by Elagancy: 8:52pm On May 04, 2019
dis one's head is gone

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by popsy2(m): 8:52pm On May 04, 2019
It was planted there by airport officials in collaboration with the doctors. Oya, FG to the rescue.

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by SenorFax(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2019
Eleyi tun ga o

E dakun kiloruko arakunrin yii

Ara n fun mi pe awon olori pelebe yi tun re.

Atunse
Arakunrin naa kii se olori pelebe grin

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by midolian(m): 8:57pm On May 04, 2019
This one has put his family in tears in advance..

Thank God he is not Nigerian1gbo. The head doesn't look it.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by yomi007k(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2019
grin
Leg Work.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by iTearHerToto: 9:20pm On May 04, 2019
One man said is that not Chinedu abi ikenna

People dey grin

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:58pm On May 04, 2019
These Indians are learners.... Cast made out of cocaine have been used (and busted) since the 90s....

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by wizod(m): 10:18pm On May 04, 2019
iTearHerToto:

People dey grin
why are you tribalistic, may ur ways be dark and gloomy

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by nazicartel(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2019
choiii... it's been... head severing in Advance... choiii...
Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by crackhouse(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2019
RIP in advance.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by happybee: 10:48pm On May 04, 2019
yomi007k:
grin
Leg Work.
Confirm leg work.
But o gbagbe la ti gbe body e.
grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by Ojiofor: 10:50pm On May 04, 2019
iTearHerToto:

People dey grin

Chinedu doesn't hustle in God forsaken desert.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by EzegeNG: 11:08pm On May 04, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by iTearHerToto: 11:28pm On May 04, 2019
wizod:
why are you tribalistic, may ur ways be dark and gloomy
I didn't say. May his ways be dark and gloomy plus u too angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by SILVERLINES: 12:11am On May 05, 2019
Goodness Shall Make me Great
Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by lordm(m): 12:17am On May 05, 2019
Are you thinking what am thinking?
Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by sparog(m): 4:47am On May 05, 2019
SenorFax:
Eleyi tun ga o

Haha, u're better than this now

Does the man even look like he is a Nigerian?

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:46am On May 05, 2019
Amitabh Chukwudi, Ifeanyi Kapoor grin

He is our Aba Jewish cousin. Let's forgive him

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by Nobody: 10:03am On May 05, 2019
popsy2:
It was planted there by airport officials in collaboration with the doctors. Oya, FG to the rescue.
Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha grin grin grin
This One no be Medical Doctor Work na PLASTER TECHNICIAN work oooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by columbus007(m): 10:03am On May 05, 2019
This one head is leaving him asap. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by sesaan(m): 11:02am On May 05, 2019
For the first time since I joined Nairaland 10yrs ago I have been disappointed..

I came to check names

I was hoping to see a Yoruba Muslim or a goro chewing Aboki, I only notice the mans head is flat grin

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by popupmotion: 11:28am On May 05, 2019
when systems work.
Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by tstx(m): 11:29am On May 05, 2019
Beheading things

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:30am On May 05, 2019
grin
Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by LyfeJennings(m): 11:30am On May 05, 2019
This guy no fit escape am
Na death sure pass

1 Like

Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by Luvlyna(f): 11:31am On May 05, 2019
SenorFax:
Eleyi tun ga o

Atunse
Arakunrin naa kii se olori pelebe grin

Ode orie ti yi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by daddytime(m): 11:31am On May 05, 2019
Him own don be...

I pity your neck panda panda...
Re: Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) by Toluabigr8(m): 11:31am On May 05, 2019
amaka india

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti / The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State / Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.