Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation (23731 Views)

Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates / Pastor Asked Couple For Pregnancy Test Result Before Wedding Them In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:58pm On May 04, 2019
NIGERIA PASTOR PREDICTS A BOYS FIRST CLASS RESULT EVEN BEFORE HIS GRADUATION ( Video)

A Nigeria preacher based in owerri, Imo State predicted a student's result even before he graduated.

Rev. Nnamdi Akujor of Overcomers Christian Mission, Imo State. Located a man by prophecy in one of his miracle services. These where his word to the man.
"Oga can I talk to you sir, I see a boy of yours who is a student called Ugochukwu.
The man confirmed the prophecy by affirming that the boy is his first son. The Lord said that he will graduate from the University with First Class honour."

The prophet, Bro Nnamdi said that that his result has been written in heaven even before he starts writing his examination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHVXoQ0FkI4

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/05/nigeria-pastor-predicts-boys-first.html?m=1

Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by tyup(m): 10:50pm On May 04, 2019
Is that all

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by Onlinealaba(m): 11:07pm On May 04, 2019
Well when it comes to religious issue am always cautious of my words.. But then judging from past event it might just be the usual hullabaloo.. Disclaimer* I believe in prophecy , i believe in miracles.

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:07pm On May 04, 2019
shocked
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by aku626(m): 11:08pm On May 04, 2019
continue sir the day of the lord is at hand

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by DanoskiDaniels: 11:08pm On May 04, 2019
Now he has given that poor boy hope, he may not even bother to read again..

if and only if these pastor have even done a diploma program in any Nigerian public university, there and then he would have known that heaven themselves even ask students how the managed to graduate with a second class lower

In fact if any body here knows that boy they should go and tell him that he should not let any lecturer from his school see these prediction o, else the number of carryovers he will have ehh he will be tempted to go and ask babalawo if God really said he will have a first class in his first degree or second degree

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 04, 2019
God is still saying something smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 04, 2019
ONLY IN NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 04, 2019
And he can't predict 160,213 odds, make person stake jus N125. undecided

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 04, 2019
The way some pastors insult God is just down right wrong. And you expect us to move forward!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by yuanexchanger: 11:13pm On May 04, 2019
Very funny folks. Check siggy for all your importation business
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by BlackfireX: 11:16pm On May 04, 2019
Who get garri , I have clold water

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by KubwaBoy: 11:16pm On May 04, 2019
k
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by lilianofentse(f): 11:18pm On May 04, 2019
cry
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by martowskin1(m): 11:20pm On May 04, 2019
Please all stop this
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by ABSTRUSE: 11:22pm On May 04, 2019
Thank goodness you said the prophet predicted. Anyone can predict anything. If the poor boy likes let him go and start chilling because it's settled in heaven and let's see if he will make the first class.

Mtcheew!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by lateezy(f): 11:23pm On May 04, 2019
ok
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by adebayo201: 11:25pm On May 04, 2019
And the guy no read for school. He no even go class self.
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by Bacteriologist(m): 11:29pm On May 04, 2019
All sensible people should be wary of anyone who claims sure knowledge of the future.

But Religitards would of course sheepishly believe narratives that have no logical, historical, or moral basis.

All religions are lies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by Oddsman(m): 11:30pm On May 04, 2019
Abeg i need correct score predictions for 3 matches tomorrow and we go dey okay

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:30pm On May 04, 2019
angry

I am so great a pastor i predicted that a lot of students will get 3rd class and pass- especially slay queens , club boys.

I also prophesied that many cult boys will be killed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by Rexnegro(m): 11:31pm On May 04, 2019
nice
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by tstx(m): 11:31pm On May 04, 2019
Yawn....

I'm not a typical Nigerian, I'm not that gullible

See my signature
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by Sultty(m): 11:46pm On May 04, 2019
Make d guy just lazy for school small embarassedI will like to hear what went wrong
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 04, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
NIGERIA PASTOR PREDICTS A BOYS FIRST CLASS RESULT EVEN BEFORE HIS GRADUATION ( Video)

A Nigeria preacher based in owerri, Imo State predicted a student's result even before he graduated.

Rev. Nnamdi Akujor of Overcomers Christian Mission, Imo State. Located a man by prophecy in one of his miracle services. These where his word to the man.
"Oga can I talk to you sir, I see a boy of yours who is a student called Ugochukwu.
The man confirmed the prophecy by affirming that the boy is his first son. The Lord said that he will graduate from the University with First Class honour."

The prophet, Bro Nnamdi said that that his result has been written in heaven even before he starts writing his examination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHVXoQ0FkI4

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/05/nigeria-pastor-predicts-boys-first.html?m=1

Scam cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With Fasting / Guru Maharaj Ji Is Alive, Not Dead, Says Aide / If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.