Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Messi Is A Fraud - He Cheated To Win WPOY - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Messi Is A Fraud - He Cheated To Win WPOY (896 Views)

Sevilla Beat Inter Milan To Win The Europa League For A Record Sixth Time / Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo / Barcelona Fan Produces Lengthy Twitter Thread to prove that Pele is a Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Is A Fraud - He Cheated To Win WPOY by ogbonti: 12:09am On May 05, 2019
Argentines are naturally thugs on the pitch - from Mario Kempes, to Daniel Pasarella, Diego Maradona, Baptista, Pompido, Ortega, Diego Simeone, to this midget MESSI

BUT here is another thing no one is talking about - Messi !!!!

MESSI is the biggest scam in the sporting world. When the history books are written and certain matters are declassified, it may take 50 years from now, we will know the powers in world football who aided Barcelona to pull this scam, just to create the classico rivalry between Madrid and Barca.

SO WHAT IS THE SCAM?

Do you know that Messi was diagnosed with growth deficiency at a very young age of 6, and Barca medical team fed him on human growth hormones until the age of 15? Think about it, that was hyper steroid taking into his body for 9 solid years which altered his natural pace and energy level. So at 16 and 18, he cheated to win the U20 world cup twice because One Messi was equal to 4 players in terms of speed and stamina. No wonder even the energetic Flying Eagles defenders like Adeleye and Taye Taiwo couldn’t keep up with his pace in the finals. That's went on for so many years giving him the Ballon D'Or for 4 or 5 time's before he even clocked 25 ( A record)

Agreed, the hormones did not make him skilful, but at least, without it, he would have been just another averagely good player. Think about the times he out ran everyone to scored so many great goals that were breath taking? Are u guys getting it now?

Lance Amstrong took steroids a few times not up to one month in all his career and won a few tour DE France, and all the yellow jerseys, medals and endorsement and even money were striped off him and made to pay back.... just for a few intake here and there of steroids.

Even Ben Johnson was stripped off an Olympic gold medal for it. Currently the US Athletics federation is considering banning transgender athletes from competing because a man becoming a woman was unfair to compete against naturally born women because of the huge testosterone she has.

And Messi was allowed to get away with this? There was once a player called Mohammed Kallon of Inter Milan, who was on hormonal therapy for just a week for some undisclosed illness, he was axed and his career ended. I wish he was from Argentina or Brazil, maybe they would have swept it under the carpet. Messi did this for years, and some ignorant fans here call him the GOAT. Look Messi fans, if you take some steroids, u can jog from Oshodi to Obalande and back non stop u won’t even feel it... so before u call me a Messi hater, I want you to understand the gravity of what Messi and Barcelona has done to world football. This is why even for $100 Billion, Messi will never leave Barca, and until Messi decides to retire, no Barca Coach born of a woman can sub him or control him. Do not forget folks, for MESSI to be comfortable at Barca, the great RONALDINHO had to go - He was sold to AC Milan, even though he still had a lot of fire in his boots. What does that tell you? This beast called Messi is Barca creation!

I wish the US was much interested in soccer like they do with NBA or NFL, they would have exposed Messi a long time ago. MESSI IS A FRAUD!!!!

1 Like

Re: Messi Is A Fraud - He Cheated To Win WPOY by EbukaHades10(m): 1:00am On May 05, 2019
Big time

Re: Messi Is A Fraud - He Cheated To Win WPOY by Fladm(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2019
Lol

Bulltrash
Re: Messi Is A Fraud - He Cheated To Win WPOY by ChristoBam: 11:54am On May 05, 2019
ogbonti:

Argentines are naturally thugs on the pitch - from Mario Kempes, to Daniel Pasarella, Diego Maradona, Baptista, Pompido, Ortega, Diego Simeone, to this midget MESSI

BUT here is another thing no one is talking about - Messi !!!!

MESSI is the biggest scam in the sporting world. When the history books are written and certain matters are declassified, it may take 50 years from now, we will know the powers in world football who aided Barcelona to pull this scam, just to create the classico rivalry between Madrid and Barca.

SO WHAT IS THE SCAM?

Do you know that Messi was diagnosed with growth deficiency at a very young age of 6, and Barca medical team fed him on human growth hormones until the age of 15? Think about it, that was hyper steroid taking into his body for 9 solid years which altered his natural pace and energy level. So at 16 and 18, he cheated to win the U20 world cup twice because One Messi was equal to 4 players in terms of speed and stamina. No wonder even the energetic Flying Eagles defenders like Adeleye and Taye Taiwo couldn’t keep up with his pace in the finals. That's went on for so many years giving him the Ballon D'Or for 4 or 5 time's before he even clocked 25 ( A record)

Agreed, the hormones did not make him skilful, but at least, without it, he would have been just another averagely good player. Think about the times he out ran everyone to scored so many great goals that were breath taking? Are u guys getting it now?

Lance Amstrong took steroids a few times not up to one month in all his career and won a few tour DE France, and all the yellow jerseys, medals and endorsement and even money were striped off him and made to pay back.... just for a few intake here and there of steroids.

Even Ben Johnson was stripped off an Olympic gold medal for it. Currently the US Athletics federation is considering banning transgender athletes from competing because a man becoming a woman was unfair to compete against naturally born women because of the huge testosterone she has.

And Messi was allowed to get away with this? There was once a player called Mohammed Kallon of Inter Milan, who was on hormonal therapy for just a week for some undisclosed illness, he was axed and his career ended. I wish he was from Argentina or Brazil, maybe they would have swept it under the carpet. Messi did this for years, and some ignorant fans here call him the GOAT. Look Messi fans, if you take some steroids, u can jog from Oshodi to Obalande and back non stop u won’t even feel it... so before u call me a Messi hater, I want you to understand the gravity of what Messi and Barcelona has done to world football. This is why even for $100 Billion, Messi will never leave Barca, and until Messi decides to retire, no Barca Coach born of a woman can sub him or control him. Do not forget folks, for MESSI to be comfortable at Barca, the great RONALDINHO had to go - He was sold to AC Milan, even though he still had a lot of fire in his boots. What does that tell you? This beast called Messi is Barca creation!

I wish the US was much interested in soccer like they do with NBA or NFL, they would have exposed Messi a long time ago. MESSI IS A FRAUD!!!!

This is why education is very important. I won't say much about the trash you just posted up there. You know nothing about human growth hormone injections. Why don't you research on it before you come to disgrace your lineage.
Re: Messi Is A Fraud - He Cheated To Win WPOY by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 12:37pm On May 05, 2019
many are insane
few are roaming
messi came to barca at age 13/14. .
Re: Messi Is A Fraud - He Cheated To Win WPOY by Ozkar: 2:06pm On May 05, 2019
When you know next to nothing about Human Growth Hormone (HGH) but feel compelled to create a thread to bash Messi for disgracing your favorite club...

Cry into your pillow man. Messi is better than your favourite footballer.

1 Like

Re: Messi Is A Fraud - He Cheated To Win WPOY by ogbonti: 5:57pm On May 05, 2019
ChristoBam:

This is why education is very important. I won't say much about the trash you just posted up there. You know nothing about human growth hormone injections. Why don't you research on it before you come to disgrace your lineage.

Mr. Doctor to Barca, why are you so pained? This is a public arena or online platform; where every view, fact or opinion is welcomed. You take life too seriously, and u are a very unhappy person, that's why you can't be nice when other people's story contradict what you know or believe. You are aggressively licking your white master; Lionel Messi''s ass here on nairaland... and funny enough, he doesn't even know, a waste pipe like you exist! Go get a life! grin
Re: Messi Is A Fraud - He Cheated To Win WPOY by Jabmondo(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2019
dis person is a Bleep...
I swear u dnt evn no anitin in life dat is y u ar againsting nd creating false info against d greatest footballer...
Bleep u

1 Like

Re: Messi Is A Fraud - He Cheated To Win WPOY by ogbonti: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
MESSI IS A FRAUD grin
Re: Messi Is A Fraud - He Cheated To Win WPOY by fattprince(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
ogbonti:
MESSI IS A FRAUD grin
Well I've felt like this too long time ago. I don't know anything about hormonal injections but I just feel those drugs enhanced him somehow. Like how U. S. A in marvel created Captain America. He doesn't play in a complex way. He is just too good to be natural. I mean reading opponents mind, calculating ball speed, accelerating and stopping at will with ease. I believe those drugs enhanced his senses more.
Re: Messi Is A Fraud - He Cheated To Win WPOY by FirstSon01: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
fattprince:

Well I've felt like this too long time ago. I don't know anything about hormonal injections but I just feel those drugs enhanced him somehow. Like how U. S. A in marvel created Captain America. He doesn't play in a complex way. He is just too good to be natural. I mean reading opponents mind, calculating ball speed, accelerating and stopping at will with ease. I believe those drugs enhanced his senses more.
I'm in the medical field and I can purely tell you that those growth steroids only affected his height and did nothing to his brain. Plus there are hormones in every part of your body growth hormones didn't make him that good. I actually believe he was already good that's why Barca came for him. Also he stopped taking those hormones when he started playing professionally so he won't be sanctioned for it. Those players you mentioned were already professional and also might have taken different hormones entirely like agility hormones.
Plus by now those hormone enhancing drugs have worn out so the incredible player you see is purely the GOAT.
BTW Ronaldo also does some superhuman jumps too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pity On Chelsea Team / Portsmouth(0) Vs Chelsea(1) On Tuesday 3rd March / Sir Ferguson To Buy Three New Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.