Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

"Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him (37440 Views)

Customs Officers Harass Driver Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (Photos) / Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) / SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by EzegeNG: 12:22am On May 05, 2019
Here is a video of a boy being assaulted by SARS operatives at a school hostel.

In the video making rounds online, the boy was queryit the officers what his offense was and why they're slapping him.

The officers along the line got irritated of his cry and had to take him to their office.

From what we gathered from the video, the boy must've been suspected to be a yahoo boy.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/oga-whats-my-offense-boy-cries-as-sars-officers-slap-harass-him/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

2 Shares

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by EzegeNG: 12:23am On May 05, 2019
cry

1 Like

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:34am On May 05, 2019
End Sars !

7 Likes

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by ojun50(m): 12:41am On May 05, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
End Sars !
you don hear say buhari comment for end sars matter?

Nothin is going to end it until crimes end

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by EbukaHades10(m): 12:57am On May 05, 2019
Ur offence na say u be guy.

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by yuanexchanger: 1:03am On May 05, 2019
Do SARS are still going around to harass innocent civilians..

2 Likes

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by Censorme: 1:44am On May 05, 2019
yuanexchanger:
Do SARS are still going around to harass innocent civilians

You must be from north
Cos everybody knows here in South west ..
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by TANID(m): 2:58am On May 05, 2019
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by adewest1999(m): 4:55am On May 05, 2019
Even our fatherland no safe for us again.......Abeg like how many days he go take to trek from naija to Canada

one way or the other we must exit this failed experiment

21 Likes

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by dayleke: 4:55am On May 05, 2019
This is just so sad na.....

Habatically!!!!
Wetin we gain if we no fit waka safely without being stopped by SARS?

2 Likes

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by ImageDoctor: 4:55am On May 05, 2019
Oga, you don't need to commit any offense to be harassed or arrest by Nigeria Police. That's Nigeria for you.

On May 1st, I didn't go to work and decided to chill in one popular joint here. Supprisely, AK (Anti-kidnapping) police show up from nowhere, and start shouting '' All of You lie down" , before I could say Jack, all the guys there has already lie down flat on the ground.

I was like I can't just dirty this my new cloth just like that. I muster up courage and meet one of their commander, and I say : "Officer make I reason You, I wan drop something for you, just allow me to go"........and He was like..... "oya, waintin you wan give, give me before all of you go to station"....

I reason nam.....oboy, see as I was given preferential treatment, I didn't later lie down, and was allowed to go.

Sorry, to say that every persons there was taken to station and was asked to make statement before they could be bell out......

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by ayourbamie: 4:55am On May 05, 2019
You're still speaking Queen's English, speak pidgin

5 Likes

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by Olatunji1929: 4:57am On May 05, 2019
SARS are not going to end all their madness until we citizens carry cutlass and gun to pursue them let me finish my weed I will lead the revolution

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by Olatunji1929: 4:58am On May 05, 2019
Johnsonodd58:
See below
your father oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by SouthSouth1914: 5:00am On May 05, 2019
The police have become legalized armed robbers. Killing and robbing innocent Nigerians on a daily basis, the same people they swore to protect.

Shame on the National Assembly for letting all these charade go on for this long. Nigeria has gradually tuned into BANANNA Republic. Nigerians are to be blamed for electing barbarians and blood sucking criminals into the corridors of power!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by Bondinus(m): 5:01am On May 05, 2019
Johnsonodd58:
See below
Olga, carry this your scam comot here. You wey dey advertise, when you chop last? Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by Donald3d(m): 5:03am On May 05, 2019
grin
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by Bondinus(m): 5:03am On May 05, 2019
Xhrist077:
Sure odds available for today
More scam.
How do you even sleep at night?

5 Likes

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by Tempofabu: 5:07am On May 05, 2019
kolade Johnson issue don die down, another victim is loading already. they will not harass bubu son oooo, just see Nigeria youth life after dem go go rape olosho for free, watin police dey pay for?

5 Likes

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by Zombiekiller010: 5:08am On May 05, 2019
Sarz are thieves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by pacespot(m): 5:16am On May 05, 2019
that is how one stopped me and started searching my car and bag and asking all sorts of useless questions that what do you do for living. A lady beside me was asking them to search her bag (in mockery) but they refused. I think these security operatives are just to harass men by some frustrated folks in uniform. To their god-forsaken black brain, only men commit crime in this world..

13 Likes

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by jaxxy(m): 5:19am On May 05, 2019
Sars are only interested in yahoo boys and suspicious elements.
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by chan9ja: 5:28am On May 05, 2019
D kind slap when the guy go Don collect ehn
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by thesicilian: 5:28am On May 05, 2019
Your offense is being born in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by bashir1451(m): 5:30am On May 05, 2019
The Fact that people clamour for #EndSars shows that Most SARS officials do act unprofessionally brutal, It also tells you that Nigerians value Crime and Hypocrisy more than anything.

So anybody in conflict with security agencies is innocent in our eyes regardless of the crimes he might have committed.

5 Likes

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by ejimatic: 5:35am On May 05, 2019
EzegeNG:
Here is a video of a boy being assaulted by SARS operatives at a school hostel.

In the video making rounds online, the boy was queryit the officers what his offense was and why they're slapping him.

The officers along the line got irritated of his cry and had to take him to their office.

From what we gathered from the video, the boy must've been suspected to be a yahoo boy.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/oga-whats-my-offense-boy-cries-as-sars-officers-slap-harass-him/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
. That is what they do across the country.At their office they will collect money from him and release him....On the highway they will ask him to transfer into a special account which they will share later.Is this how cyber crime will end? The yahoo boys are now hot cakes for the Nigerian police and nobody in the government cares about that.

4 Likes

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by BOOZELEE: 5:35am On May 05, 2019
I wonder how pipu that brought dis government to power feel when they read dis.

Is he a cultist or what?Only hardened cultists deserve such treatment..Hardened,rugged cultist oo not all cultist.

5 Likes

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by MorufuAtanda: 5:41am On May 05, 2019
SARS get Buhari backing. He orders them to deal with southern youths while ignoring the bandits and terrorists in the north.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim / Fatu Ochigbo: DPO Tortured Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Sister Blinded By Brothers In Family Crises - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.