Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

"Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him (37439 Views)

Customs Officers Harass Driver Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (Photos) / Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) / SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by BOOZELEE: 5:41am On May 05, 2019
Tempofabu:
kolade Johnson issue don die down, another victim is loading already. they will not harass bubu son oooo, just see Nigeria youth life after dem go go rape olosho for free, watin police dey pay for?

I wonder how pipu dat brought dis government in feel when they read dis.

1 Like

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by Acedave1(m): 5:43am On May 05, 2019
undecided I tire for dis country,

make dem kuku bomb all of us sef
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by djbussy(m): 5:47am On May 05, 2019
Anti robbery squad or anti fruad squad . What a country?
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by Namdeenero(m): 6:03am On May 05, 2019
bashir1451:
The Fact that people clamour for #EndSars shows that Most SARS officials do act unprofessionally brutal, It also tells you that Nigerians value Crime and Hypocrisy more than anything.

So anybody in conflict with security agencies is innocent in our eyes regardless of the crimes he might have committed.
What ever happened to the phrase "Innocent until proven guilty"?? I wanted to insult you now but I'll pardon you

1 Like

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by Majesticniyi(m): 6:13am On May 05, 2019
I bless the day I left Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by Ekpeitut: 6:20am On May 05, 2019
Majesticniyi:
I bless the day I left Nigeria

Good choice..this country kills her citizens.
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by sammirano: 6:45am On May 05, 2019
jaxxy:
Sars are only interested in yahoo boys and suspicious elements.

Even though I hate ti agree, that is almost true. If you hear the officer saying are those people not human beings like you. One thing is for sure they dont arrest randomly. Although they make mistake few times.

1 Like

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by begge: 6:56am On May 05, 2019
DEM SAY MAKE UNA DEY SPEAK PIDGIN ENGLISH
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by mknigeriagreat: 7:03am On May 05, 2019
Daniel9494:
[color=#006600][/color]see prove below

Let me tell you a story you can read it up. In a state in the US, two plots of land was acquired and same vegetables planted on each. About 50 people were employed and divided into two. 25 will go to plot A and be saying goof words to those vegetables and blessing it. 25 will go to plot B and be cursing it using abusive words. Under two months, about 95% of the vegetables went dry in plot B. They just did the research to prove that words are powerful and very effective irrespective of who is speaking those words.

Why i wrote these words is to tell you that from today, the moment you post anything that has to do with this scam, we will always collectively curse you on this forum and keep cursing you till your life becomes miserable and you cant afford even 100 naira airtime for data. Mark my words. Fellow nairalanders, let us start cursing all these nuisance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by iyke1184(m): 7:05am On May 05, 2019
ImageDoctor:
Oga, you don't need to commit any offense to be harassed or arrest by Nigeria Police. That's Nigeria for you.

On May 1st, I didn't go to work and decided to chill in one popular join here. Supprisely, AK (Anti-kidnapping) police show up from nowhere, and start shouting '' All of You lie down" , before I could say Jack, all the guys there has already lie down flat on the ground.

I was like I can't just dirty this my new cloth just like that. I muster up courage and meet one of their commander, and I say : "Officer make I reason You, I wan drop something for you, just allow me to go"........and He was like..... "oya, waintin you wan give, give me before all of you go to station"....

I reason nam.....oboy, see as I was given preferencial treatment, I didn't later lie down, and was allowed to go.

Sorry, to say that every persons there was taken to station and was asked to make statement before they could be bell out......
... can this country ever be good ?

2 Likes

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by Mizwisdom(f): 7:25am On May 05, 2019
You scam people, that's your offense
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by JustSomeDude(m): 7:32am On May 05, 2019
Is it an offence to dress the way I deem fit, I guess not. We fine boys don turn endangered species for this country
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by shogsman(m): 7:40am On May 05, 2019
There are more sophisticated approach to tackle crime, this is an harassment, get a search warrant, search their homes,check their mails if found guilty charge them to Court.
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by Nobody: 7:45am On May 05, 2019
ImageDoctor:
Oga, you don't need to commit any offense to be harassed or arrest by Nigeria Police. That's Nigeria for you.

On May 1st, I didn't go to work and decided to chill in one popular join here. Supprisely, AK (Anti-kidnapping) police show up from nowhere, and start shouting '' All of You lie down" , before I could say Jack, all the guys there has already lie down flat on the ground.

I was like I can't just dirty this my new cloth just like that. I muster up courage and meet one of their commander, and I say : "Officer make I reason You, I wan drop something for you, just allow me to go"........and He was like..... "oya, waintin you wan give, give me before all of you go to station"....

I reason nam.....oboy, see as I was given preferencial treatment, I didn't later lie down, and was allowed to go.

Sorry, to say that every persons there was taken to station and was asked to make statement before they could be bell out......

mehn

like play like play

1 Like

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by Nobody: 7:46am On May 05, 2019
yuanexchanger:
Do SARS are still going around to harass innocent civilians..
This is a grammatical solecism and punishable by a spill-over in GNS classes. You have indeed put a dint of embarrassment in every learned person. The correct sentence should have been: Are SARS officials/personnel still going about to harass innocent civilians?
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by uuzba(m): 7:49am On May 05, 2019
adewest1999:
Even our fatherland no safe for us again.......Abeg like how many days he go take to trek from naija to Canada

one way or the other we must exit this failed experiment
But I'm wondering. In the old days, 500, 600 years ago, there was no electricity anywhere, no phone no internet. Yet white people were able to construct wooden boat and sail in the high seas from UK/America to collect black people as slaves.
Today with all our technology.... you are thinking of trekking such distance?

It's like we are poorer than those olden days people. We just opening mouth saying we are developed, we are educated, we are civilized.
But we can't even do ⅛ of what they did.
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by Hoodbilonia: 7:57am On May 05, 2019
Last time i saw sars was 2017
I'm ready to have a copart on my car with any sars
I go make sure say no one survives
No one
Not even sars
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by Hezekiah5050(m): 8:42am On May 05, 2019
FG should stop SARS
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by ivandragon: 9:00am On May 05, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
The police have become legalized armed robbers. Killing and robbing innocent Nigerians on a daily basis, the same people they swore to protect.

Shame on the National Assembly for letting all these charade go on for this long. Nigeria has gradually tuned into BANANNA Republic. Nigerians are to be blamed for electing barbarians and blood sucking criminals into the corridors of power!

the NAss have more often than not, dilly-dallied on taking firm action on some critical issues, however, they too must thread carefully because they have so been blackmailed by the Executive that even sincere attempts to take positive steps to address issues is turned against them by the presidency.

if I recall correctly, the IG has been summoned on more than 2 occasions to explain some issues concerning insecurity, but the presidency & it's cronies in the NAss said it's because of Dino.

even when bills are sent to the presidency for assent, they are returned with disden over the smallest of errors or tossed somewhere.

so as much as the NAss needs to improve, the citizens must also not allow the executive get away with painting the two other arms of government black.
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by SouthSouth1914: 9:14am On May 05, 2019
ivandragon:

the NAss have more often than not, dilly-dallied on taking firm action on some critical issues, however, they too must thread carefully because they have so been blackmailed by the Executive that even sincere attempts to take positive steps to address issues is turned against them by the presidency.

if I recall correctly, the IG has been summoned on more than 2 occasions to explain some issues concerning insecurity, but the presidency & it's cronies in the NAss said it's because of Dino.

even when bills are sent to the presidency for assent, they are returned with disden over the smallest of errors or tossed somewhere.

so as much as the NAss needs to improve, the citizens must also not allow the executive get away with painting the two other arms of government black.

It’s a cat and mouse chase between the FG and our so called holy house.. the citizenry are caught in between.. something like spoils of war
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by Psoul(m): 9:32am On May 05, 2019
One day the masses will be left with nothing to eat apart from their oppressors. That day, the masses will have no other choice than to eat their oppressor in order not to die out of hunger.
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by xreal: 10:40am On May 05, 2019
Olatunji1929:
SARS are not going to end all their madness until we citizens carry cutlass and gun to pursue them let me finish my weed I will lead the revolution

Truth, we will get there soon.
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by Ozkar: 10:50am On May 05, 2019
Mizwisdom:
You scam people, that's your offense
can you swear in court (at the risk of being imprisoned yourself if you are wrong) that the guy is a scammer?
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by BuhariAdvocate: 10:59am On May 05, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
SARS get Buhari backing. He orders them to deal with southern youths while ignoring the bandits and terrorists in the north.
you don't know what you're saying.
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by sylve11: 1:12pm On May 05, 2019
sammirano:

Even though I hate ti agree, that is almost true. If you hear the officer saying are those people not human beings like you. One thing is for sure they dont arrest randomly. Although they make mistake few times.

Abeg gerrout angry cool
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by jimmyLd101: 1:35pm On May 05, 2019
ejimatic:
. That is what they do across the country.At their office they will collect money from him and release him....On the highway they will ask him to transfer into a special account which they will share later.Is this how cyber crime will end? The yahoo boys are now hot cakes for the Nigerian police and nobody in the government cares about that.
waiting be your problem with yahoo boy, you better go buy lappy no they waste or data for nairalans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brother Has Been Found !!!!! / “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim / Fatu Ochigbo: DPO Tortured Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.