Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance (35715 Views)

Gloria Doyle: My Sister Eloped With My Husband To USA - Gospel Singer / Omotola, Ireti Doyle & Tiwa Savage At Banky W, Adesua Etomi Traditional Wedding / Sola Sobowale, Patience Ozokwor & Ireti Doyle Look Stylish As Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by Newsblogger: 12:57am On May 05, 2019
Nigeria’s beautiful Gospel singer Gloria Doyle is sick! According to Moji Danisa who shared the news on Facebook Gloria has been down for a couple of years now trying to manage the ailment but unfortunately, she is now bankrupt due to the amount the ailment has consumed and now needs help. The SOS;

''BREAKING NEWS!!!
We Must Help Save Gloria Doyle
Gloria Doyle, a well-known Gospel artiste in Nigeria...
Gloria Doyle, the beautiful Gospel singer may not make it if we do not help save her life now. Gloria, needs our help.
The songstress has been battling for a long time with a gallstone bladder infection which has affected her right kidney but she has been managing it since over the years now.
Her consultant has advised that the only option will be a keyhole surgery as soon as possible.
We call on good Nigerian to come to her aid as the illness has made her totally bankrupt.
Pls help Gloria today. She is admitted at Raphael hospital Ikorodu.
pls help...Gliria brought souch joy to us, she must not be allowed to die.
@RAPHA MEDICAL CENTRE 14, Muyideen St, off Ireshe road, off Adaraloye St, Ikorodu,
Tell: 08035616574
Please send your donations to:

Nothing is too small.
God bless you as you give. �''

SOURCE: https://www.preciouseze.com/2019/05/nigerian-gospel-singer-gloria-doyle.html

Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:21am On May 05, 2019
Ugh angry
Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by TANID(m): 2:53am On May 05, 2019
Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by partnerbizz4: 7:17am On May 05, 2019
Lord!

Sickness is bad.

Damn bad!

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies in red link below.

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by SEONaijaExpert: 1:49pm On May 05, 2019
May the Power in the Blood of Jesus Christ Touch Her and Heal Her.

50 Likes

Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by Sanfranka5: 1:49pm On May 05, 2019
Healing will visit you in Jesus name. Amen.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by kalvoken(m): 1:50pm On May 05, 2019
Silver nor gold I have none, but by HIS grace may you get healed of your ailments.

23 Likes

Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by Authoreety: 1:50pm On May 05, 2019
I pray she gets divine help and healing

10 Likes

Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 05, 2019
May God heal her embarassed

Please, do not ask me why God caused her to be sick in first place angry. That is the reality of life... to be tested....

To go through trials as that is what will determine your place in the hereafter... This is a test and I pray God makes her overcome it and not fail or fall due to it.

If you want to argue further, wait for Emperor Imes grin

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by pek(m): 1:50pm On May 05, 2019
Well known? Never heard of her.
Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by IjebuWarrior: 1:51pm On May 05, 2019
Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by trendymarseey(f): 1:51pm On May 05, 2019
God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by romoruyi(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2019
nawa oo....
Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by crazyABO(m): 1:52pm On May 05, 2019
So literally half of Nigeria industry is suffering from one sickness or the other When they get the money they forget health n only feel concern about impressing us through social media n forgetting to save for the raining days sad I think they should hv a form of insurance or co operative that would handle matters like this when they arise. It's getting too much embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by mmadu5(m): 1:52pm On May 05, 2019
all these poeple sef so what has she been doing with all the money she made from singing ,
Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by IjebuWarrior: 1:52pm On May 05, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
May the Power in the Blood of Jesus Christ Touch Her and Heal Her.

Amen! But, my Guy, abeg go donate. angry

11 Likes

Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by Uyi168: 1:52pm On May 05, 2019
My thoughts and prayers are with her.. embarassed
Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by lascopes(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2019
Dominion take control!!!!
Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 05, 2019
Keffy comes to mind. Whoever Doyle is, i hope and pray help comes her way (amen).
Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 05, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

he donated the best of gift anyone could think of. Money sometimes is useless buh the blood and name of Jesus can never be. All that matter now is the faith to make it work and the spiritual world which controls the physical.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by chloride6: 1:57pm On May 05, 2019
What we need is health insurance in this country

1 Like

Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by IjebuWarrior: 1:59pm On May 05, 2019
IntrovertedK:
he donated the best of gift anyone could think of. Money sometimes is useless buh the blood and name of Jesus can never be. All that matter now is the faith to make it work and the spiritual world which controls the physical.

Religion is definitely a curse on Nigerians and other Africans! undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by chrisifeanyi: 2:01pm On May 05, 2019
Total amount needed should be stipulated
Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:02pm On May 05, 2019
Where is prophetess Esther from London, another N10m loading....
Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by ovieigho(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2019
cry
Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 05, 2019
Please anyone know if this is genuine? Can anyone verify if this is genuine. Thanks.
Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by SEONaijaExpert: 2:09pm On May 05, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Now you're quoting everyone praying for her to express your cluelessness and deluded belief on religion. Please I don't have your time. Don't bother quoting me as you don't stand a chance to tell me what to do. I presented my belief, free me.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by 400billionman: 2:10pm On May 05, 2019
My sister eat bitter kola, chop avocado pear and it's seed. You will dey alright.

Stop making Oyibo feel funky with daily drugs.
Re: Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance by Revolva(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2019
Where r the rich gosepl naija singers oya Frank Edward oo make una help her

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria / Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look / Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.