Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,552 members, 7,801,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (25280 Views)

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen / This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by NaijaTushboy(m): 1:43am On May 05, 2019
If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave?* Your opinion please

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by shilenji(m): 1:47am On May 05, 2019
She deserves an award,it takes alot of courage to do that you know,thats some brave act.

176 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by essenceplus: 1:47am On May 05, 2019
cool
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:49am On May 05, 2019
Na girl matter you dey reason for dis time

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by BluntBlunt: 1:55am On May 05, 2019
She is very brave and confident. But the moment the guy starts acting arkward she should bravely cut him off.

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:03am On May 05, 2019
Brave?! You make it sound like she is doing something so hard to do.... Lol!
I actually would rather blame women who have feelings for men (but don't go ahead and expressing them) as the cheap/foolish ones here, and instead I would Call the women who do what is RIGHT, as normal women.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by TANID(m): 2:33am On May 05, 2019
That's A Real Love And Brave.

I Used To Get Request From Girls Since When I Was In Class 4 Both Married And Single One To Be In Relationship With Them But I Always shy And Run Away From Them And I Never In My Life See Anyone Of Them That Come My Way As A cheap Girl But A brave Girl And I Swear In My Life I Never Took Advantage Of That To Say I Wan To Had A Sex With Them But What I Don't Understand Is That After A While They Would Just Change And Some Wouldn't Even Reply Me If Greet Her They Always Hate Me Later. I'm 22Years Old Now I Still Need To Chase Future First That's Why I Don't Get Into Relationship Even The Relationship I Get Now Is From Far Away With White Girl That's Brave As Well

Can Someone Help Me Out Here How To toast Girl Please

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by lordkush: 5:01am On May 05, 2019
he may not like her titties or bum bum

forget those nonsense talk. heart mind nonsense

the girl must be able to mske ur dick hard. if not she wasted her time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by meobizy(f): 6:31am On May 05, 2019
Who cares?
Who’s asking?
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by SafetyFirst(m): 7:49am On May 05, 2019
She's now a booty call.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by SEONaijaExpert: 1:52pm On May 05, 2019
Walking up to a man is not the function of any lady.

You people have been watching too much telemundo.

Western values doesn't work here, our mindset and society doesn't present such act as bravery.

Here in Africa, anything a man doesn't work for, he doesn't appreciate or place value on it.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Firgemachar: 1:53pm On May 05, 2019
Until she gives him sexxxx outside wedlock, she is not cheap!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Lionheart001: 1:53pm On May 05, 2019
Hi

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Richkid97(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2019
I’m here to read comments

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by BruncleZuma: 1:53pm On May 05, 2019
She's a woman
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Richkid97(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2019
We don’t know

Go and hustle broda

4 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by rawtouch: 1:53pm On May 05, 2019
brave..
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by ExAngel007(f): 1:53pm On May 05, 2019
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by NothingDoMe: 1:53pm On May 05, 2019
Brave.

Unfortunately some guys are very immature and would end up embarrassing the lady. If you dont like her then let her down easy.

11 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by AfonjaBoston: 1:53pm On May 05, 2019
Cheap ass ho
Her Toto dey scratch just knack wella clean mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2019
My ex did it and our relationship was one of the finest. No drama,no pretence,she's so open to me that I know things she never told her mother.
Infact ,we didn't break up officially, we just separated distance wise.

34 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Cruzzygraphics4: 1:53pm On May 05, 2019
In Nigeria she is regarded as cheap
But not in the western world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by binary007: 1:53pm On May 05, 2019
She is bravely cheap

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Kendumazy(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2019
You can't know at that instance, be careful, be vigilant and watch out. At the end of the day, you should be able to conclude.

Men long sleeve shirt from India for sale at #2000.
Check link https://www.nairaland.com/5159718/
clearance-sales-nice-colors-men
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by binary007: 1:54pm On May 05, 2019
VAR confirms "No Goal, No Relationship"

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by romoruyi(m): 1:54pm On May 05, 2019
Its means nothing....
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by genabc(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2019
M
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by mmadu5(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2019
shes a liability and a whoree those are the ones that put burden on you and blackmail you with emotion of hurting her

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? / Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.