Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (25291 Views)

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen / This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by dingbang(m): 2:09pm On May 05, 2019
She is neither cheap nor brave.

She is just being expressive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by phyllosilicate(m): 2:09pm On May 05, 2019
It's brave, but a girl expressing her feelings to a guy must understand that the guy turning her down because he doesn't feel same, doesn't mean he is bad or cruel.

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by larryking540: 2:09pm On May 05, 2019
bluefilm:
Don't do it, if you're a girl.

'Cause once you do, your intrinsic value in the eyes of the guy starts to tend to zero.

I will tell u my own part, the moment I chase a girl for too long, after she don use me see hell all in the name of toasting,
The moment that girl gree na to chop her move on becus all the love way day my heart she don turn am to yeye, ,,

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by omojeesu(m): 2:09pm On May 05, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
If A Girl Walks Up To A
Man
And Expresses Her
Feelings; Is
She Cheap Or Brave?*
Your opinion please

She risks exploitation if its the wrong dude.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by mecks07(m): 2:10pm On May 05, 2019
She is brave and have grown above the idea that women are not suppose to express their feelings to men. I like such ladies because what defines a ladies cheapness is not in her expressing her feelings.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Telvin7(m): 2:11pm On May 05, 2019
Seenyo:
she's # LION HEART!

but shyness has made me lost SEVERAL of such ladies cos they felt I'm COCKY.

if there's a MAJOR trait I hate about me, it's DEFINITELY shyness!
guy u can still fix that attitude ....
Erase the negative thought from your mind
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Angelawhite(m): 2:11pm On May 05, 2019
It depends on the approach. If a girl throws herself at me, it will raise a red flag. You don’t necessarily have to be direct. Women are meant to be chased and not the other way round but if you must chase a guy, I’ll give you some tips.

Bump into him, or sit close to him , brush your body casually against his, ask him for the time, ask for directions etc. The trick relies on circumstances and place to work .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by larryking540: 2:12pm On May 05, 2019
adewest1999:
lol......so wetin we go do now

make everybody keep their love to them self

Na kids still day tell girl I love u,,,
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 05, 2019
Anybody that fvcks outside of marriage is cheaper than sweet nylon.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Jilo83(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2019
She is cheap with Nigerian mentality but to me she is brave

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by nymphomaniac(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2019
dingbang:
She is neither cheap nor brave.

She is just being expressive.
what's your beer brand? U deserve a crate. You have said it all. It's a yes or no answer from the guy and should he decide to take her on a ride or be immature, then I expect her to do right thing which is dumping his sorry ass. I have had one or two express their feelings in the past. It's no big deal.

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by larryking540: 2:16pm On May 05, 2019
Angelawhite:
It depends on the approach. If a girl throws herself at me, it will raise a red flag. You don’t necessarily have to be direct. Women are meant to be chased and not the other way round but if you must chase a guy, I’ll give you some tips.

Bump into him, or sit close to him , brush your body casually against his, ask him for the time, ask for directions etc. The trick relies on circumstances and place to work .

There is a financial level a guy gets to, all this bump him,sit close to him, brush your body, my dear na waste of time the girl just day waste her time,we kw go just send u,most guys way send those kin girls na chop and run e day end last last, ,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by larryking540: 2:17pm On May 05, 2019
omojeesu:

She risks exploitation if its the wrong dude.

Wat are u exploiting from a 9ja girl?
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by toprealman: 2:19pm On May 05, 2019
Depends on a lot of factors.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by adewest1999(m): 2:19pm On May 05, 2019
larryking540:

Na kids still day tell girl I love u,,,
ehn ehn....wetin adults con dey do
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by BABANGBALI: 2:20pm On May 05, 2019
She is boat cheap and brave
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by BABANGBALI: 2:21pm On May 05, 2019
adewest1999:
his money talks
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by luluman: 2:21pm On May 05, 2019
In Nigeria, cheap. In developed world brave.

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by yinkeys(m): 2:22pm On May 05, 2019
Cheap or no cheap. Life is too short if you ask me, live your life

4 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by larryking540: 2:23pm On May 05, 2019
adewest1999:
Na b my mouth u wan for hear am, ,,go agbo joint every morning make u sabi how adult take day chase lady
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 05, 2019
Telvin7:
guy u can still fix that attitude .... Erase the negative thought from your mind
fix?.... probably in my next world.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 05, 2019
Clowns! This seems like the only forum where boys say one thing and do the opposite. grin

There's no such thing a bravery in asking a man out. As a matter of fact, men don't like being wooed. They prefer going for what they want and not the other way round. Taking a greater percentage into account, not the insignificant few who may be OK with it.

I can talk an ex into starting a relationship afresh, but can never woo a man. Truth is, they all see you as cheap and desperate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Angelawhite(m): 2:25pm On May 05, 2019
larryking540:

There is a financial level a guy gets to, all this bump him,sit close to him, brush your body, my dear na waste of time the girl just day waste her time,we kw go just send u,most guys way send those kin girls na chop and run e day end last last, ,,

When you see your speck ( I like voluptuous waists and boobs ) who is smart... you know the kinda girls that turn heads and cause accidents grin I bet you’ll rethink your stance
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by wunaESQ(m): 2:25pm On May 05, 2019
bravely expensive
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Zinny25(f): 2:28pm On May 05, 2019
No girl should do that ooo, the guy go use u tire, even the ones that didn't play hard to get are being used not to talk of one who made the first move. As far as Nigerian men are concerned, let them do the wooing and as a girl, u should play hard to get small that's when naija guys will value you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by larryking540: 2:29pm On May 05, 2019
yinkeys:
Cheap or no cheap. Life is too short if you ask me, live your life
Exactly, ,,i just love your comment, ,,,
I asked a girl out, and she told her friend who inturn told her, make she date mature man, ,last last she turned me down,,few months later na her friend(advicer) I con go for with re-enforcement, ,,her friend gree(advicer),,,,,advices, ,,both of them now are d worst enemy "like pdp and apc,,,,though I don drop even her, because she is a snitch, ,,

I tell girls if u like a guy approach him, it's either a yes or a no answer, ,,that is not d end of the world,

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Paulo3ree(m): 2:29pm On May 05, 2019
BluntBlunt:
She is very brave and confident. But the moment the guy starts acting arkward she should bravely cut him off.

Lol
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by udemzyudex(m): 2:30pm On May 05, 2019
Brave ,some guys can't even walk up to a girl and express his feelings,so if a lady does that then I believe she is brave.

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by larryking540: 2:32pm On May 05, 2019
Zinny25:
No girl should do that ooo, the guy go use u tire, even the ones that didn't play hard to get are being used not to talk of one who made the first move. As far as Nigerian men are concerned, let them do the wooing and as a girl, u should play hard to get[b]small[/b] that's when naija guys will value you.

Lol grin
But many 9ja girls play hard to get very high,,,making them to lose their value even later wen they con gree to date,,,u don make d guy spend both time, money and energy,
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by horlique(m): 2:32pm On May 05, 2019
If you are a lady you see a man but pride makes you not to give him green you go old for your papa house...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.