Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (25288 Views)

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen / This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by naijjaman(m): 2:33pm On May 05, 2019
Brave cheesy
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by olusma23(m): 2:34pm On May 05, 2019
If a man walks up to a lady nd express his feelings. Is he Stupid or courageous??

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Amanew(m): 2:34pm On May 05, 2019
Angelawhite:
It depends on the approach. If a girl throws herself at me, it will raise a red flag. You don’t necessarily have to be direct. Women are meant to be chased and not the other way round but if you must chase a guy, I’ll give you some tips.

Bump into him, or sit close to him , brush your body casually against his, ask him for the time, ask for directions etc. The trick relies on circumstances and place to work .
U jst wanna make me talk!
Though I get one babe lky dat way I dey see 4 Mass(Church) she do glance at me but she seems Too serious!
If she come to mass with her little siblings after the mass she head straight to their house, She doesn't give people face,but I thoroughly Love her,I would have approach her but I haven't seen her with phone (lky 2 ask her,her contact)
Am afraid I may make de wrong approach,
coz am afraid of Castigation, disgrace, insult u understand nah!

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by RealityShot: 2:35pm On May 05, 2019
BluntBlunt:
She is very brave and confident. But the moment the guy starts acting arkward she should bravely cut him off.
when girls start acting arkward, do bos who approached them cut them off?
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 05, 2019
a lady doesnt need to ask a man out.all she need do is give him signs dat u like him.no matter how dull he is he will still code dat u interested in him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by chijokz(m): 2:36pm On May 05, 2019
lordkush:
he may not like her titties or bum bum

forget those nonsense talk. heart mind nonsense

the girl must be able to mske ur dick hard. if not she wasted her time
Just re-read what you posted..Did you make any sense?
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by davillian(m): 2:38pm On May 05, 2019
Bad boys will call you cheap and easy meal grin
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by oluwasegun007(m): 2:39pm On May 05, 2019
Brave heart..

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Topmaike007(m): 2:39pm On May 05, 2019
She is desperately brave
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by HENRY940: 2:40pm On May 05, 2019
The best two relationships I had, were where the girls wrote me love letters.

I pity any guy who thinks such a girl is cheap
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by larryking540: 2:40pm On May 05, 2019
Angelawhite:

When you see your speck ( I like voluptuous waists and boobs ) who is smart... you know the kinda girls that turn heads and cause accidents grin I bet you’ll rethink your stance

Na waist and boobs, wan make me mad for woman? ,,this is where u all are getting it wrong,

,,times have changed, ,,
boys are getting wiser
,if there is nothing upstair on that brain of yours, na 24hours date we go date una,,,,the next day na I am traveling u go hear, ,(park up,make I drop u for park) ,wen I need ur attention I will call u,

Big yash

Big pant

Slim waist

Boys are getting wiser girl, ,,,

Most 9ja overseas guys still prefer the quite girl ,they left back home, even if she kw fin, u think they kw get sense

Big yash way e b say wen old age reach they kw fit Waka again (na load na)
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 05, 2019
No matter what anyone here says let it be known that 99% of guys will see a lady who does this as cheap or desperate. She will be seen as free meal. Even the ones wey dem ask out them still dey chop and clean mouth not to talk of you wey carry yourself go give am for where e sidon e own.

Guys will tell you ,oh! I respect ladies like that, forget o,na social media e for end o.In reality,they only see you as a cheap meal,na to chop and clean mouth dey their mind o.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by blackgold2018(m): 2:50pm On May 05, 2019
Zinny25:
No girl should do that ooo, the guy go use u tire, even the ones that didn't play hard to get are being used not to talk of one who made the first move. As far as Nigerian men are concerned, let them do the wooing and as a girl, u should play hard to get small that's when naija guys will value you.
u r very wrong. A real man knows d value of a woman. Playing hard to get is nothing. Where he places you, there's Where you will be. If you like make him chase u for two years.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by CityNGR: 2:51pm On May 05, 2019
Victorian na so I japa
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by CityNGR: 2:52pm On May 05, 2019
Zinny25:
No girl should do that ooo, the guy go use u tire, even the ones that didn't play hard to get are being used not to talk of one who made the first move. As far as Nigerian men are concerned, let them do the wooing and as a girl, u should play hard to get small that's when naija guys will value you.
And lose interest immediately you agree..... just keeping up appearances to smash your punnany
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by meeky007(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2019
TANID:
That's A Real Love And Brave.

I Used To Get Request From Girls Since When I Was In Class 4 Both Married And Single One To Be In Relationship With Them But I Always shy And Run Away From Them And I Never In My Life See Anyone Of Them That Come My Way As A cheap Girl But A brave Girl And I Swear In My Life I Never Took Advantage Of That To Say I Wan To Had A Sex With Them But What I Don't Understand Is That After A While They Would Just Change And Some Wouldn't Even Reply Me If Greet Her They Always Hate Me Later. I'm 22Years Old Now I Still Need To Chase Future First That's Why I Don't Get Into Relationship Even The Relationship I Get Now Is From Far Away With White Girl That's Brave As Well

Can Someone Help Me Out Here How To toast Girl Please
me too its happening nd happened to me also
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by tega10: 2:53pm On May 05, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Clowns! This seems like the only forum where boys say one thing and do the opposite. grin

There's no such thing a bravery in asking a man out. As a matter of fact, men don't like being wooed. They prefer going for what they want and not the other way round. Taking a greater percentage into account, not the insignificant few who may be OK with it.

I can talk an ex into starting a relationship afresh, but can never woo a man. Truth is, they all see you as cheap and desperate.

What is your brand hanty?
Or
Are you a carpente, Cox you nailed it on the headache grin
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Zinny25(f): 2:54pm On May 05, 2019
blackgold2018:
u r very wrong. A real man knows d value of a woman. Playing hard to get is nothing. Where he places you, there's Where you will be. If you like make him chase u for two years.
you shouldn't say I'm wrong, I know what I'm saying mbok
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Zinny25(f): 2:56pm On May 05, 2019
larryking540:

Lol grin
But many 9ja girls play hard to get very high,,,making them to lose their value even later wen they con gree to date,,,u don make d guy spend both time, money and energy,
that's y I said play hard to get small, don't over do it. Naija guys don't value a woman who didn't give them a little stress
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Ozkar: 2:56pm On May 05, 2019
frenzyduchess:
No matter what anyone here says let it be known that 99% of guys will see a lady who does this as cheap or desperate. She will be seen as free meal. Even the ones wey dem ask out them still dey chop and clean mouth not to talk of you wey carry yourself go give am for where e sidon e own.

Guys will tell you ,oh! I respect ladies like that, forget o,na social media e for end o.In reality,they only see you as a cheap meal,na to chop and clean mouth dey their mind o.
stop pulling up stats from your fingernails. You haven't even interacted with as much as 1% of guys alive yet you know what 99% would do.

Nice excuses to justify the fact that many ladies dread the rejection and exploitation they dish out so generously.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Kendrick80(m): 2:58pm On May 05, 2019
Over bravery dey worry am sef kiss
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Horlekanmi(m): 2:58pm On May 05, 2019
She's not cheap my girlfriend my fiance now she first make the move when I have no boldness till now I never for once regret she's come to my life let appreciate any lady nor girl that walk up to us
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by cococandy(f): 2:59pm On May 05, 2019
She’s just a normal person
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by follock007(m): 3:01pm On May 05, 2019
Going by common lame-man understating of moral values. She is really cheap because she will end up getting rapped and dumped. But if she is a witch who has a lie-science/con-science. Then she is going to kill that man for her real sisi husband to feed on. in witch craft science it is call 404 or 4-6-4 because the 6 is the man who they both feed on to point of recycle which can be either rebirth using the christian born again or the question mark , death and rebirth. Or if he is lucky he runs for his dear life and meets a new future.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 05, 2019
Ozkar:
stop pulling up stats from your fingernails. You haven't even interacted with as much as 1% of guys alive yet you know what 99% would do.

Nice excuses to justify the fact that many ladies dread the rejection and exploitation they dish out so generously.
its not about rejection, I have brothers and I have heard them argue over this issue time and time again, the relationship might take off, but that mentality of "na she carry herself come give me jejely for where I dey my own" is always there.

I can tell you that most ladies are not scared to ask guys out but the aftermath is the problem here. While you may think the relationship has flourished he may be still stuck on "na she ask me out" thereby be laid back in the relationship.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:01pm On May 05, 2019
She doesn't need to express her feelings. Just give him toto to fvck, if he enjoys it he would stay, if not, he would go.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:01pm On May 05, 2019
well she's not cheap but her intention would also be a judge before I could conclude

some ladies take that move when the guy is handsome even if he had empty brain

some take the move because he's rich even if he's wife beater

while some ladies take the move because of age. so whichever motive ladies are taking they must really ask the 5 why questions before taking that bold step
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Angelawhite(m): 3:01pm On May 05, 2019
Amanew:
U jst wanna make me talk!
Though I get one babe lky dat way I dey see 4 Mass(Church) she do glance at me but she seems Too serious!
If she come to mass with her little siblings after the mass she head straight to their house, She doesn't give people face,but I thoroughly Love her,I would have approach her but I haven't seen her with phone (lky 2 ask her,her contact)
Am afraid I may make de wrong approach,
coz am afraid of Castigation, disgrace, insult u understand nah!

Lol. Your matter strong . But say u no see her with phone no mean she no get phone. If u get liver, u don’t have to start from collecting her number. You can start with telling her your name.... like...Hello (I usually kill them with my smile...only few ladies can resist it)... .. I’m Chris ...How was the service... did u enjoy it ? ...
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 05, 2019
true to her feelings.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by TemmyT002(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2019
She is normal

I need that kind of girl abeg
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Speak2klein: 3:05pm On May 05, 2019
Write articles and earn money weekly. Register on www.scribesbay.com now.

Straight forward, no hassles, money paid on weekly bases directly to your account. Write at your own time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLaI-toOxxM&t=1s
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Angelawhite(m): 3:06pm On May 05, 2019
larryking540:

Na waist and boobs, wan make me mad for woman? ,,this is where u all are getting it wrong,

,,times have changed, ,,
boys are getting wiser
,if there is nothing upstair on that brain of yours, na 24hours date we go date una,,,,the next day na I am traveling u go hear, ,(park up,make I drop u for park) ,wen I need ur attention I will call u,

Big yash

Big pant

Slim waist

Boys are getting wiser girl, ,,,

Most 9ja overseas guys still prefer the quite girl ,they left back home, even if she kw fin, u think they kw get sense

Big yash way e b say wen old age reach they kw fit Waka again (na load na)

I only told you I like voluptuous waists ... didn’t say it’s your speck... I said when you see your speck (it can be flat waist o, flat chest , short girl or anyone u like) , you will have a rethink

I even mentioned smart lady but u didn’t see that. I didn’t say she has nothing upstairs. You can read better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? / Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women / Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.