Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (25289 Views)

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen / This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by JastSiryin(m): 3:07pm On May 05, 2019
She's whatever she thinks she is... Not what some confused society says

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by stevio(m): 3:10pm On May 05, 2019
Nairaland is not only for Africans grin
SEONaijaExpert:
Walking up to a man is not the function of any lady.

You people have been watching too much telemundo.

Western values doesn't work here, our mindset and society doesn't present such act as bravery.

Here in Africa, anything a man doesn't work for, he doesn't appreciate or place value on it.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by omoluka: 3:13pm On May 05, 2019
yinkeys:
Cheap or no cheap. Life is too short if you ask me, live your life
I approve this
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Gforce2019: 3:25pm On May 05, 2019
It depends on what has to offer.

To some girls , it's because they are cheap like some LovePeddler around ojuelegba. While to some they are brave and clever ... They need to position themselves for the right man .
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by yuanexchanger: 3:27pm On May 05, 2019
Happy Sunday all...
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by ACE1010: 3:27pm On May 05, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Na girl matter you dey reason for dis time

Next level never hit am for face grin grin grin

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by mechanics(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2019
She's not.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Mypeople2(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2019
No, she isn't cheap but very brave.But as for me ,she should just stay close to me,visit me and call me.Then I will understand and do the talking
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by fayruka(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2019
That's some brave act from any such kind of girl
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by PotatoSalad(m): 3:40pm On May 05, 2019
TANID:
That's A Real Love And Brave.

I Used To Get Request From Girls Since When I Was In Class 4 Both Married And Single One To Be In Relationship With Them But I Always shy And Run Away From Them And I Never In My Life See Anyone Of Them That Come My Way As A cheap Girl But A brave Girl And I Swear In My Life I Never Took Advantage Of That To Say I Wan To Had A Sex With Them But What I Don't Understand Is That After A While They Would Just Change And Some Wouldn't Even Reply Me If Greet Her They Always Hate Me Later. I'm 22Years Old Now I Still Need To Chase Future First That's Why I Don't Get Into Relationship Even The Relationship I Get Now Is From Far Away With White Girl That's Brave As Well

Can Someone Help Me Out Here How To toast Girl Please

Thanos, eh sorry, Tanid my friend
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Emmbanny(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2019
shilenji:
She deserves an award,it takes alot of courage to do that you know,thats some brave act.
she's brave
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Russianlord101(m): 3:43pm On May 05, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
If A Girl Walks Up To A
Man
And Expresses Her
Feelings; Is
She Cheap Or Brave?*
Your opinion please
Brave
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by dcncorniels: 3:44pm On May 05, 2019
BRAVE !!!
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by ariyike87(f): 3:44pm On May 05, 2019
In as much as I am expressive, I can't do this. It takes a lot of courage to pull this stunt.[Qquote author=NaijaTushboy post=78112573]If A Girl Walks Up To A
Man
And Expresses Her
Feelings; Is
She Cheap Or Brave?*
Your opinion please[/quote]
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Greatzeus(m): 3:54pm On May 05, 2019
The man should find a wife not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by bluefilm: 3:57pm On May 05, 2019
larryking540:

I will tell u my own part, the moment I chase a girl for too long, after she don use me see hell all in the name of toasting,
The moment that girl gree na to chop her move on becus all the love way day my heart she don turn am to yeye, ,,

Na you do yasef na

Why would you chase a girl for so long?
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by blackgold2018(m): 3:58pm On May 05, 2019
Zinny25:
you shouldn't say I'm wrong, I know what I'm saying mbok
Ok
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by TAIS: 4:11pm On May 05, 2019
That's bravery
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by TANID(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Thanos, eh sorry, Tanid my friend
Hahahahahaha! grin Oh Thanks How Are You Doing
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by TANID(m): 4:26pm On May 05, 2019
meeky007:
me too its happening nd happened to me also
Oh They Do That When They Really Love You
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Amanew(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2019
Angelawhite:

Lol. Your matter strong . But say u no see her with phone no mean she no get phone. If u get liver, u don’t have to start from collecting her number. You can start with telling her your name.... like...Hello (I usually kill them with my smile...only few ladies can resist it)... .. I’m Chris ...How was the service... did u enjoy it ? ...
I no wan lose the babe!
Lmao!

I go try on Sunday!
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Ozkar: 4:30pm On May 05, 2019
frenzyduchess:
its not about rejection, I have brothers and I have heard them argue over this issue time and time again, the relationship might take off, but that mentality of "na she carry herself come give me jejely for where I dey my own" is always there.

I can tell you that most ladies are not scared to ask guys out but the aftermath is the problem here. While you may think the relationship has flourished he may be still stuck on "na she ask me out" thereby be laid back in the relationship.
I guess your brothers alone account for 99% of guys.

The guys who would not exploit ladies (regardless of who makes the move) are everywhere, but ladies usually don't find them exciting enough. They are only good for the friend zone. So girls usually turn them down in favour of the vain/narcissistic guys that would send her heart racing shortly before it is smashed and tossed in a bin.

Next they come out with stats citing 99% like they know what 99% of guys would amount to.

Actually, yes. Many ladies are scared of being rejected or exploited by guys. The only reason they feel it would definitely happen is because they do it to guys all the time. They don't want to be on the receiving end of a familiar medicine.

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 05, 2019
Ozkar:
I guess your brothers alone account for 99% of guys.

The guys who would not exploit ladies (regardless of who makes the move) are everywhere, but ladies usually don't find them exciting enough. They are only good for the friend zone. So girls usually turn them down in favour of the vain/narcissistic guys that would send her heart racing shortly before it is smashed and tossed in a bin.

Next they come out with stats citing 99% like they know what 99% of guys would amount to.

Actually, yes. Many ladies are scared of being rejected or exploited by guys. The only reason they feel it would definitely happen is because they do it to guys all the time. They don't want to be on the receiving end of a familiar medicine.
I dont need to know 99% of guys ,but I do know the Nigerian guys mentality, if you don't fall into that category, good for you .

Men are natural haunter ,there is thrill in the chase for them,and as far as human nature is concerned what you don't work for has a lesser value. Its not about my brother but men in general .

Please point me to the direction of this "everywhere" that such guys exist or give examples of relationships that started like that and ended up in marriage.

And I will also like to ask you how many ladies you have met too to know they are scared of rejection? Or its just an assumption you drew from your finger tips?
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Makz: 4:50pm On May 05, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
My ex did it and our relationship was one of the finest. No drama,no pretence,she's so open to me that I know things she never told her mother.
Infact ,we didn't break up officially, we just separated distance wise.

I got a brother smiley
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by onimama19(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2019
Some men we took her advantage
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by BluntBlunt: 5:03pm On May 05, 2019
RealityShot:
when girls start acting arkward, do bos who approached them cut them off?
Of cos if you can't condone whatever attitude. When I mean arkward, I mean start using the fact that she made the first move to insult her, or acting weird.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Adeniyii2017: 5:22pm On May 05, 2019
bluefilm:
Don't do it, if you're a girl.

'Cause once you do, your intrinsic value in the eyes of the guy starts to tend to zero.
When won’t it tend to zero?
It doesn’t matter.. just approach with sense. Get him and raise ur standard. Give him once in a while but also apply law of scarcity. I like girls like this, who comes to who won’t matter anymore (it’s called maturity). And for a good guy who is smart will keep her “if she’s good ohh” otherwise it will turn to:
Chop clean mouth.. repeat!
Chop clean mouth.. repeat! X infinity

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by otunbalamba: 5:29pm On May 05, 2019
tohyorsih2:
As a guy, i don't think she's brave cos i see it as a normal thing.
you are now a guy cheesy
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by RevBright(m): 5:30pm On May 05, 2019
That makes her courageously perfect
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2019
Super Brave
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by olamakinde(m): 5:38pm On May 05, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
If A Girl Walks Up To A
Man
And Expresses Her
Feelings; Is
She Cheap Or Brave?*
Your opinion please
she's very brave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? / Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women / Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.