Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,754 members, 7,802,310 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Amazon Product Description Writer Needed. Hiring Right Away. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Amazon Product Description Writer Needed. Hiring Right Away. (749 Views)

Product Description Writer Needed!!! / Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) / Product Description Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Product Description Writer Needed. Hiring Right Away. by Brigance(m): 6:25am On May 05, 2019
M

3 Likes

Re: Amazon Product Description Writer Needed. Hiring Right Away. by marvin212: 5:27pm On May 05, 2019
Mail Sent.

Kindly Acknowledge

Brigance:
Hello Mates,

I need a good Product Description Writer to join our team.

This is a really easy project and I just need a couple more efficient hands to help out, since the project is quite bulky.

Oh yeah, I should probably mention that these products are sexual related, so you might want to ignore this gig if you have issues writing in this niche.

I have attached a copy of an ideal sample. You may want to check it out.

I have to say again that this is really easy to whip up since you will always find the points you're looking for on Google's First page. Always. So you just need to reword them intelligently and it is all good.

I need 250 descriptions done in about 25-30days. The budget for this is #50,000.

Ideally, I need a couple of writers, but if you can convince me you can take on this alone, then it's all good.

Yea. Please you should, by all means, have access to a functioning system and stable electricity/internet. Please, I can't stress this enough.

If you think this is something you can do, please shoot me a mail at tolulope.alawode@gmail.com.

*** This is an early-bird stuff so it would be great if I can hear from you at your earliest convenience.

Warm Regards.

(1) (Reply)

... / Professional Content Writers Needed / Inspirational - The Touch Stone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.