Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,133,811 members, 7,745,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 February 2024 at 10:47 PM

Rosy Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is An Adult Displaying 'mumuness' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is An Adult Displaying 'mumuness' (23280 Views)

Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child / Bolanle Ninalowo Shades Tonto Dikeh / Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosy Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is An Adult Displaying 'mumuness' by Truthbites: 8:27am On May 05, 2019
But bloggers self....she didn't mention names nau...una want Tonto to reply her then
Re: Rosy Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is An Adult Displaying 'mumuness' by temmypotter(m): 8:27am On May 05, 2019
Hm
Re: Rosy Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is An Adult Displaying 'mumuness' by Dreew(f): 8:43am On May 05, 2019
cococandy:
This slowpoke should know to shut up. Anyone else can comment except you madam. Common sense isn’t very common I guess

Even her shade lacks substance. Looks like something a 3 year old would write.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is An Adult Displaying 'mumuness' by eduora: 8:50am On May 05, 2019
nothing to comment about her because I have no database about her.......listen should be a correct answer to her write up...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is An Adult Displaying 'mumuness' by erons22(m): 8:54am On May 05, 2019
Nonsense angry
Re: Rosy Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is An Adult Displaying 'mumuness' by jaxxy(m): 9:12am On May 05, 2019
She needs to tell us if Churchill is really a 1 min. undecided
Re: Rosy Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is An Adult Displaying 'mumuness' by J2381: 9:16am On May 05, 2019
Nothing she said in those post actually say anything about her insulting Tonto Dikey.
Re: Rosy Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is An Adult Displaying 'mumuness' by thatigboman: 9:21am On May 05, 2019
Guyman02:
Tonto Dike first thing on a Sunday morning .
If you think that the Mod who pushed this story to the FP needs healing and deliverance from a Bible believing Church click Like, if you want him to keep posting Tonto stories on FP click Share
is there a church that doesn't believe in the bible?
Re: Rosy Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is An Adult Displaying 'mumuness' by freemi(m): 9:35am On May 05, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Rosy Meurer who dropped a shade for Tonto Dikeh as she reacted to the drama she sparked last week with her disclosure about her marriage to her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill, stated that she is just an adult displaying 'mumuness'. Recall that Rosy Meurer's relationship with Churchill is said to be the major cause of his marital crisis with Tonto Dikeh.

Rosy Meurer in her shade for Tonto Dikeh, stated that comedians now have a lot of contents to make jokes with following the drama last week. She further stated that Tonto Dikeh is a fool who doesn't know she is a fool. 

See her posts below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/05/rosy-meurer-shades-tonto-dikeh-says-she-is-an-adult-displaying-mumuness/

shes d rite persn to say if truely d man na 40sec make 1 son
Re: Rosy Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is An Adult Displaying 'mumuness' by Nobody: 10:13am On May 05, 2019
cococandy:
This slowpoke should know to shut up. Anyone else can comment except you madam. Common sense isn’t very common I guess

Why the aggression?
Re: Rosy Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is An Adult Displaying 'mumuness' by PopeFlatino(m): 11:06am On May 05, 2019
I think every Olosho now for 9ja now covers up wit a Professional Title,...Actress,Excort,video vixen,Cream model,Instagram influencer,IG complainer,Stylist and co...Person go feature cameo for just one movie Vaam she don turn Actress .....go to Instagram them naked full dey advertise bleaching cream,Hairs,Nails, and even products wey no be their own grin

I pity for this generation seriously
Re: Rosy Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is An Adult Displaying 'mumuness' by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 05, 2019
tesppidd:
This Roseline hot sha.

I dey crush the babe.

Btw,

Why did that guy lie to Toto Dick e that he is Obj's son?
Did OBJ disown him?.
Re: Rosy Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is An Adult Displaying 'mumuness' by LesbianBoy(m): 12:19pm On May 05, 2019
Nathdoug201:
I like it when people shade tonto
Very foolish woman
With this her nonchalant attitude
I bet she will remain single for the rest of her life..

Iffahear! I can bet many Nigerian guys are in her DM toasting her. E go shock you! Most Nigerian guys are that daft trust me!

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is An Adult Displaying 'mumuness' by oshiiteoku: 6:44pm On May 05, 2019
This Roseline is so shameless,she is the main cause of the break up in Churchill home,i have noticed that Tonto has never considered her relevant enough to dignify her comment with an answer,if she thinks she is so hot and sane,let her get a man or better still Churchill and see her humiliating it can be to have a lying and cheating husband,stupid woman,i just hate her guts and shamelessness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy’s Mum, Bose, Dancing To His Music While He Sings On Stage / Olakunle Churchill Honoured At The Young CEO Business Forum, Abuja (Photos) / Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.