Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Knack Your Wives Very Well - Nigerian Lady's Advice To Married Men And Women Goe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Knack Your Wives Very Well - Nigerian Lady's Advice To Married Men And Women Goe (1381 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / I Have No Talent Or Job But I Suck D*cks Very Well – Nigerian Lady (photos) / I Have No Talent Or Job But I Suck D*cks Very Well , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knack Your Wives Very Well - Nigerian Lady's Advice To Married Men And Women Goe by donaldde2: 9:18am On May 05, 2019
A Nigerian lady's marital advice to married Nigerian men and women has gone viral.

In the trending video, the young lady advised men to ensure they don't starve their wife's of knocking. She encouraged Nigerian men to always knack their wives.

She said, sometimes, women nag because they are knack starved.
She said even if things are not the way they are supposed to be, in terms of finance, that it should not stop the Knackin.

"If you knack an well, e de reduce frustration. Even if you no get money, when you knack your wife well, there is a certain happiness that comes with it.

Sometimes when we women are knack starved, we de accumulate am, we de nag, but when you knack us well, we go happy."

See reactions and watch the video after the cut....

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/knack-your-wives-very-well-nigerian.html

Re: Knack Your Wives Very Well - Nigerian Lady's Advice To Married Men And Women Goe by femmoy(m): 10:36am On May 05, 2019
stupid farm tool calling for attention.

(1) (Reply)

When A Man See A Woman And Adjusts His Chair? / 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! / Lady Regrets Visiting A Guy In His House After She Met It Very Dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.