Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Scholarship To Pakistan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Scholarship To Pakistan (657 Views)

Pakistan Airlines Air Hostess Flies To Canada, Leaves Note & Goes Missing / Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan / Over 20 People, Children Die In Cars Trapped In Snow Storm In Pakistan(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scholarship To Pakistan by Dawudski(m): 9:19am On May 05, 2019
Hello everyone.
I recently got a fully funded masters scholarship to Pakistan. I have been searching for different informations about the country from the net as regards their way of life, what to expect and how a Nigerian like me can easily adapt . Pls, I will appreciate any honest information you have. Thank you!
Re: Scholarship To Pakistan by czarina(f): 9:28am On May 05, 2019
Congratulations! grin

Let's wait for the more knowledgeable ones.
Re: Scholarship To Pakistan by kurfbrown(m): 9:52am On May 05, 2019
congrats...

i dey here dey wait for you here.

Re: Scholarship To Pakistan by Funjosh(m): 10:24am On May 05, 2019
Pakistan is an Islamic country, with culture resemblances to that of India. Depending on the city you are going to Karachi or Islamabad
Re: Scholarship To Pakistan by Dawudski(m): 10:51am On May 05, 2019
czarina:
Congratulations! grin

Let's wait for the more knowledgeable ones.
Thank you sis. I appreciate
Re: Scholarship To Pakistan by Dawudski(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2019
kurfbrown:
congrats...

i dey here dey wait for you here.
Pls, do you mean you are presently living in Pakistan?
Re: Scholarship To Pakistan by Dawudski(m): 10:58am On May 05, 2019
Funjosh:
Pakistan is an Islamic country, with culture resemblances to that of India. Depending on the city you are going to Karachi or Islamabad
Thank you for your response.
The host university is in Islamabad.
Re: Scholarship To Pakistan by Dawudski(m): 4:36am On May 07, 2019
I'm still awaiting for more responses Pls.
Re: Scholarship To Pakistan by Bolamike: 9:05am On May 07, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Scholarship To Pakistan by Dawudski(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2019
I have made an enquiry about the visa today. Too bad that they only have an embassy in Abuja. I guess I will have to travelled down to Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

HORRIFIC END Essex Lorry Deaths – 39 Migrants ‘found Naked And Foaming.. / My Journey From Katsina To Maiduguri By Road. / No One Was Born Racist, Trabalist, Picture Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.