Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Do You Buy This Hand Fan Without Battery? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Buy This Hand Fan Without Battery? (509 Views)

2 In 1 Bridal Hand Fan And Aso Ebi Hand Fan / We Need Distributors For Our Rechargeable Hand Fan / Tutorials On Auto Gele, Bridal Veil & Bridal Hand Fan Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Buy This Hand Fan Without Battery? by onyfrank: 9:28am On May 05, 2019
Hi friends, I bought this Portable Hand Fan for reselling purpose from Aliexpress, but they were sent to me without their batteries.
Those that has ordered it before, do you got them without batteries?

Also how and were can I get the Littium rechargeable batteries?
I reside in Imo State.

Re: Do You Buy This Hand Fan Without Battery? by dab00: 10:06am On May 05, 2019
They do come with batteries. U got it from the wrong dealer or they must have removed the ba3.
Re: Do You Buy This Hand Fan Without Battery? by onyfrank: 1:54pm On May 05, 2019
dab00:
They do come with batteries. U got it from the wrong dealer or they must have removed the ba3.

na wa o. this agent self

(1) (Reply)

The Real Truth About Money - Emmanuel Akpe / See Comparison Of Prices Of Sallah Rams In West African Countries: Pic / Home Electronic And Gadget For Sale! Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.