Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

"I Was Crowned When I Was Still In School" - Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "I Was Crowned When I Was Still In School" - Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona (663 Views)

Moment Omoba Tsola Emiko Was Crowned As 21st Olu of Warri / Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State / Meet Taiwo Oyebola Agbona, Regent Of Aaye Town In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Crowned When I Was Still In School" - Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona by Vicdayz(m): 10:01am On May 05, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona who is the traditional ruler of Aye Town, Ondo state during an interview with BBC said she was crowned when she was still in school. Gistvic Reports.

Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona who finished of Achievers University said she was in the middle of her studies when she found out she was to be crowned regent in her hometown of Aye .

Watch Full Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/i-was-crowned-when-i-was-still-in.html

1 Share

Re: "I Was Crowned When I Was Still In School" - Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona by Vicdayz(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: "I Was Crowned When I Was Still In School" - Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona by Funjosh(m): 10:13am On May 05, 2019
Vicdayz:
lalasticlala

Yes cool
Re: "I Was Crowned When I Was Still In School" - Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona by Born2Breed(f): 10:31am On May 05, 2019
That's the spirit... "I hope to rule this country some day."

Gone are the days were women take back role in political issues and participation.
Re: "I Was Crowned When I Was Still In School" - Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona by BlackfireX: 3:55pm On May 06, 2019
Her mouth can do so many wonders to me.

(1) (Reply)

Igbankes Is Not Igbo Please Stop / Itshekiri Kingship Tussle-Edo Remains Part Of Yoruba Kingdom Likewise Itshekiri / Let’s Talk About Waistbeads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.