Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" (52972 Views)

"She Looks Like A Pair Of Worms Mating" Freeze Mocks Tope Alabi's Dance Steps / Daddy Freeze Mocks Oge Okoye, Recreates The Moment Actress Visited Pastor Lukau / World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by Muttee: 11:25am On May 05, 2019

Last night, comedian Akpororo held a comedy gig at his neighbourhood in Okokomaiko, Lagos. A video however surfaced online showing organisers slashing ticket price and at some point making the show 'free' due to 'low turn-out'.

Daddy Freeze who once had a fall-out with Akpororo over paying of 'tithes' has now reacted to the video.

In his reaction, Freeze said, 'wasn’t this the same comedian that insulted me and called me a wall gecko at the House of the Rock experience last December? Has his tithe stopped working for him or did he miss paying his tithe for a month?

See the rest of his post below...

Although he cursed me and said hurtful things about me, I have forgiven him and have nothing but love for him and wish he stopped paying or advertising this idolatrous tithe and worshiped God for who he really is in spirit and truth
(John 4:24)

Paying tithe is idolatry and harlotry, it’s the worship of demons, the veneration of mammon and the hero worship of Satan who according to 2nd Corinthians 4:4, is the God of this world.

Christ our high priest never collected tithes and neither did the disciples, who were our first bishops and GOs.

Watch The Video

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/daddy-freeze-mocks-akpororo-for-doing-free-show-after-poor-turn-out.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by popupmotion: 11:36am On May 05, 2019
the show must go on....organisers on point

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by yusuff4u2c(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by fidel2(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2019
Lwkmd.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by jnrbayano(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2019
Nairaland is now home to ikpo afifia

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by Nobody: 11:48am On May 05, 2019
baddest daddy

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by Nobodyperson: 11:49am On May 05, 2019
Apropo or however his name is spelt is a clown.
A very stupid and unfunny one to be honest, I find his jokes disgusting.

254 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by d4gmail: 11:49am On May 05, 2019
Hahaha

Do you know that over 80,000 Nigerians die of cancer every year?

Let us make Nigerian Women the Super Hero in the kitchen by sharing this link about '3 Things You Don’t Know About Ponmo' on Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.. Share the link below:

https://m.me/583188715518820?ref=STORY_ID-224179

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by davillian(m): 11:49am On May 05, 2019
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by whytediamond(m): 11:49am On May 05, 2019
So Daddy Freezer, you've gotten your sweet revenge right?

Not just that, you are still trying to devalue the covenant of tithing so many Christians hold strongly, if truly you're a Christian and you have indeed forgiven Akpororo for slamming your ideologies, you don't need to come to social media and still rub shiit on his name and business. An eye for an eye I suppose.

Whatever happened to live and let live?

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by Nobody: 11:49am On May 05, 2019
The most stupid pple are those that say tithe is working for them. Which titte dangote or zukeberg dey pay

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by Mizwisdom(f): 11:49am On May 05, 2019
Freeze is looking older than his age

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by Nobody: 11:50am On May 05, 2019
The church of God must be funded to move on, so tithing helps....

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by XTHRONE(m): 11:50am On May 05, 2019
Ok, I don't like it when pple try to force their believe on others. Believe what u wanna believe but don't force it on me, what work for u, may not work for another, as for the topic, it doesn't shine all the way, sometimes night do come, mind u, the righteous may fall seven times but he will rise again not so with the wicked, na bible talkam.

But then, MOST religious centres na pure scam, pple, should beware.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by gurunlocker: 11:50am On May 05, 2019
You that isn't paying tithe, is everything going smoothly for you every day, month, minute, seconds?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by oluwaahmed: 11:50am On May 05, 2019
Akpororo sef no get sense. so him no fit do free show for him hood? Okoko of all places na een people go pay for comedy. Make him ask mode9 how him been dey do for that way that year.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by lordkush: 11:51am On May 05, 2019
this freez na old agbaya.
no wonder children dey curse am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by Nobody: 11:51am On May 05, 2019
Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by dingbang(m): 11:51am On May 05, 2019
grin religion is big business. Reason why I dont want to tap into such demonic venture is due to the fact the the Lord Jesus specifically promised he will begin judgement with the leaders

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by abbaapple: 11:52am On May 05, 2019
angry

This Daddy Freez must be nacking Totolet kpekus I swear! The man have turn blogger too lipsrsealed Nigeria we are cursed! Definitely! undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by LesbianBoy(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2019
This daddy whatever is an idiot! See how he was laughing when Tonto was calling her ex husband 40 seconds man.

I am sure he himself is a 5 seconds man no wonder his ex wife left him! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by kingjrofficial(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2019
angryWhy do people find it comfortable dissing others on social media?
Is this the new way for someone to trend these days?? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by Kobicove(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2019
So even his Okokomaiko people refused to turn out for him sad
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by Lanretoye(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2019
God never allows his own to be a subject of reproach.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by Nobody: 11:54am On May 05, 2019
DADDY FREEZE should relocate to the NIGER-DELTA, that’s where he is highly needed.

PRIVATE JET dreaming pastors full there.
Most Pastopreneurs gravitate towards the NIGER-DELTA, so as to share in the OIL PROCEEDS.

Even JESUS borrowed a DONKEY. Don’t mind them

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by TANID(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2019
Re: Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" by whytediamond(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

This Daddy Freez must be nacking Totolet kpekus I swear! The man have turn blogger too lipsrsealed Nigeria we are cursed! Definitely! undecided

Nope, please personalise it. You, Daddy Freezer and your family are cursed maybe... Don't drag the whole Nation into your stewpid reasoning.

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) / 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) / Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.