Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Georgina Onuoha Deny Looking Alike With Lady Starred In Avatar & Avengers Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Deny Looking Alike With Lady Starred In Avatar & Avengers Movie (876 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgina Onuoha Deny Looking Alike With Lady Starred In Avatar & Avengers Movie by OgaGist: 12:14pm On May 05, 2019
GistMore.com

Nigerian actress turned nurse, Georgina Chigozie Onuoha has denied the fact after being compared with lady starred in Avatar and Avengers movie for looking alike.

Fans attest to the striking resemblance with the lady by sending her DMs and also being stopped in American on several occasions to let her know she looks like the lady. She wrote;

Thanks for sending me this.
She is a paragon and extremely talented but I don’t see the resemblance you see Skat.
On more than 8 occasions I’ve had people stop and stare at me, me wondering why? They respond “ you look like the lady from avatar and avengers.
Me: No I’m from Africa, Nigerian to be precise.
Them: oh jez.. you look alike.
Me: She is a mullata
Me: Straight from Nigeria undiluted
Me: Mullaigbo and high cheekbones
At least , I always walk away feeling fly with ma self
Have a fabulous night and morning my Ginafam

See more; http://gistmore.com/actress-georgina-onuoha-denied-looking-alike-with-lady-starred-in-avatar-avengers-movie

Re: Georgina Onuoha Deny Looking Alike With Lady Starred In Avatar & Avengers Movie by OgaGist: 12:14pm On May 05, 2019

Re: Georgina Onuoha Deny Looking Alike With Lady Starred In Avatar & Avengers Movie by MrSensor(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2019
shocked for the fame sake, that ugly lady compare herself to our lovely Georgina Onuoha. I still blame poverty for this.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Deny Looking Alike With Lady Starred In Avatar & Avengers Movie by popsy2(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2019
I don't see it
Re: Georgina Onuoha Deny Looking Alike With Lady Starred In Avatar & Avengers Movie by Oluromantic: 12:20pm On May 05, 2019
Its true. The bone in the face is protruded. She must be ajepako, she get strong warrior look. The collar bone na dagger on him own
Re: Georgina Onuoha Deny Looking Alike With Lady Starred In Avatar & Avengers Movie by Jayslicky: 12:22pm On May 05, 2019
I don't see any resemblance here, the only thing I see here is one woman is a hardworking beautiful actress while the other is a ugly pig looking olosho claiming been an actress.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Deny Looking Alike With Lady Starred In Avatar & Avengers Movie by itspzpics(m): 12:36pm On May 05, 2019
Lol
Re: Georgina Onuoha Deny Looking Alike With Lady Starred In Avatar & Avengers Movie by HallaDaTruth: 12:56pm On May 05, 2019
Both of them are beautiful. Meanwhile...

(1) (Reply)

Ep Download. Miley Cyrus She Is Coming New 2019 / Naira Marley And Zlatan Recreate Infamous EFCC Mugshot / Actor Gideon Okeke Shares First Photo Of His Son, Ezra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.