Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,421 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident (42291 Views)

Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / What Is The Penalty Given To A Man Who Didn't Pay Lady's Dowry Before She Died? / American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by chinambusay: 1:14pm On May 05, 2019
A Nigerian lady who declared her mum missing 4 days ago, has found out that she died in an accident shortly after she left Akure for Lagos on Wednesday, May 1. Recall that the Twitter user @ifedohlapo who revealed that all effort to reach her mum turned out fruitless, begged Nigerians with information of a road accident or kidnap in that axis to reach out to her.

"I'm looking for my mom, she was on a road trip from Akure to Lagos yesterday 1/5/2019 and all effort to reach her has been fruitless. Please if you heard about any accident, robbery or kidnap along that axis HMU. God bless you" she said. 

However the lady who declared her mum missing 4 days ago gave an update on the search today, and she revealed that she died alongside three other people after getting involved in a road accident. Read her heartbreaking tweet which served as an update below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/05/lady-who-declared-her-mum-missing-4-days-ago-finds-out-she-died-in-an-accident/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by choice17(m): 1:16pm On May 05, 2019
Damn!!
So sad, what a way to find out you lost your love one
May her soul rest in peace

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by chinambusay: 1:19pm On May 05, 2019
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 05, 2019
Bad luck. She should bear the pains for the loss of her mum to death (even if it had to be the hard way); pains are like cloud storms that gradually pass by. She should also know death is inevitable; we all will die -- the living are conscious they will die. The Revelation hope of Rev 21:1-4 will be her stronghold.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by Olalan(m): 1:27pm On May 05, 2019
Quite unfortunate, May her soul rest in peace

32 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by markidoo(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2019
so touching, hope she gets he corpse for proper burial. R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by iammo(m): 1:46pm On May 05, 2019
cry

Very sad, but she can.slowly heal and seek closure.. a missing loved one is the greatest torture anyone can go through. Her mum is now resting in better place with Angels

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by JoannaSedley(f): 2:13pm On May 05, 2019
Damn!!. So sad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by Amanee(f): 2:59pm On May 05, 2019
cry cry cry

May she be granted the fortitude to bear her loss

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:40pm On May 05, 2019
cry cry cry So sorry. Lord, guide me and my loved ones safe in your arms in Christ's name Amen

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by SEONaijaExpert: 4:54pm On May 05, 2019
Not a good news. That must be a rude shock.

She's a good daughter, she made effort in search for her mother.

No prayer for the dead, so rest on.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by Mrkumareze(m): 4:55pm On May 05, 2019
Very painful.. may her soul find joy in the Lord Jesus

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 05, 2019
Sorry dear.. I can imagine how u feel right now.. RIP to her..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by flourishing247: 4:57pm On May 05, 2019
This is so sad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by Gracespecial101(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2019
Never again will it repeat it self by his Grace ( Amen ) stay safe and stay strong

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by doggedfighter(f): 5:00pm On May 05, 2019
Sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by nazablossom(f): 5:01pm On May 05, 2019
This is so heartbreaking. Thank God that she found out what happened to her than to be in agony wondering where she's.

May her soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by muystoy(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2019
Soo sad,RIP ma'am
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by Born2Breed(f): 5:09pm On May 05, 2019
RIP. So sad.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by LazyGold(m): 5:10pm On May 05, 2019
RIP embarassed cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by Olatunji1929: 5:12pm On May 05, 2019
sorry
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by Oguieke(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2019
what a painful experience, mother's death.very had to forget...may her soul rest in peace...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by MrPRevailer(m): 5:17pm On May 05, 2019
The covenant of God of Chosen protects you from arm robbers, kidnappers, gunmen. No one knows their next victim

Infertile?

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:22pm On May 05, 2019
This is sad.
May God rest her soul and comfort the bereaved family.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by Pavore9: 5:22pm On May 05, 2019
Sad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by columbus007(m): 5:23pm On May 05, 2019
Shlt happens, so fvcking sad right now, rest on ma'am.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by mytime24(f): 5:28pm On May 05, 2019
Rip

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by ababio247(m): 5:30pm On May 05, 2019
damn!! Quite unfortunate. May her jentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by geezynoni: 5:31pm On May 05, 2019
Been sad since yesterday when i read about this person being missing.My heart shattered when i read a comment on Twitter acknowledging that the person had died,i didn't believe tho until the daughter posted about her death.. It's really sad
. May God grant her family the fortitude to bear the loss.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident by sweetilicious(f): 5:31pm On May 05, 2019
Aww! So sad! RIP Mama

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) / My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.