Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,893 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:08 AM

The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) (60517 Views)

How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital / "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital / Nigeria Is Now The Poverty Capital Of The World- Theresa May British PM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:59am On May 06, 2019
no PDP members??
Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by Freshbaba95(m): 8:59am On May 06, 2019
And yet. Some will say G boys are Nigerians problem

3 Likes

Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2019
litdutchboy:

Yes he was a made man before he became Governor, that didn't stop him from stealing.
stop contradicting yourself
Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by HerCuteness(f): 9:00am On May 06, 2019
bb
Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by bluecircle470: 9:01am On May 06, 2019
ikennamadu1:

If you ever type this rubbish here again.. I go ban you for life here... Even if you change moniker I find out.. I go still ban you...

No be him talk say make una be looser for SE
Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by J2381: 9:02am On May 06, 2019
I blame just one set of individual for this nonsense. The educated who refuse to question this thieving bastards talkless of voting during elections.

6 Likes

Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by bigpicture001: 9:03am On May 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Remove Tinubu from your list now he make is money legally.

Shut up....name one tinubu...company in 1999 dt grew till now to giv him multi billions

2 Likes

Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by rhythyson: 9:03am On May 06, 2019
litdutchboy:
Yahaya Bello Abuja Mansion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvsflUNF6nU

Yaya Bello house was 75% completed before he became governor.

By the way where did Dino steal from?

Free them abeg!

Go huzzle ya own
Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by Beulah77: 9:03am On May 06, 2019
litdutchboy:

You mean Tifnubu us not a criminal! What about the bullion van brohaha

2 Likes

Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by IMASTEX: 9:04am On May 06, 2019
ArchAngelos999:
you neva see anything yet. Nigerians should continue with their partisan, religious and tribal sentiments, that is the atmosphere looters need to thrive
That is the horror of getting to share same country with illiterates funny enough they form the large majority.

6 Likes

Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by dederocs(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2019
Shame on the people, religious bodies and all conscious men, for doing nothing, while these barbarians milk the nation dry.

5 Likes

Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2019
eagleeye2:

Retreat center in another person's land? Moreover what was OUK position before 1999 to have attracted a retreat center in his home town of Igbere?
I am an Ebiri son, and I haven't heard this version of the story from anybody, even his enemies and accusers.

He didn't "attract" a retreat centre.

Igbere is part of Abia State, the government can situate stuff anywhere within the state.

Retreat centre, built on government land...
Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by Niceman4u(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2019
ArchAngelos999:
you neva see anything yet. Nigerians should continue with their partisan, religious and tribal sentiments, that is the atmosphere looters need to thrive

You r very correct.
This is reason laugh at those ignorant and gullible fellows that come on Nairaland and be shouting Buhari this, Atiku that. APC this PDP that.
the worst part most of these adults that saying Said Baba or Sai Atiku dont have jobs or better they on 30k naira job of Npower

6 Likes

Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by Dchair2: 9:11am On May 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
illegally, you mean?
Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by Richmondofficia(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2019
Dino melaye with his luxuries but he doesn't drive haaaa I just know say all of them are theives except rochas okorocha and Dino melaye
Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by ikennamadu1(m): 9:14am On May 06, 2019
bluecircle470:

No be him talk say make una be looser for SE
How much una get for SW.. Poverty stricken tadpoles

1 Like

Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15am On May 06, 2019
Look at the real estate sector

Look at the prices of places like maitama

And banana island

99% stolen money can afford it

1 Like

Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by TANID(m): 9:17am On May 06, 2019
HerCuteness:
and me I'm still looking for money here
Stop Looking For Money Just Look For One Of Them Just Like Regina Nwoko And Your Life Would Not Remained The Same Again My dear
Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 9:18am On May 06, 2019
Omo see dino garage..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by PierreAbutu(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2019
litdutchboy:
The fabulous lifestyle of the politicians that turned Nigeria to the world's poverty capital:
Dino Melaye-Multi Billion naira car collection:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2kcoAebFj4

Bloody revolution loading in Igeria angry

5 Likes

Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2019
dhmore:
[ There is nothing wrong in one to amaze wealth but let all consider our fellow country people who are finding it difficult to meet up their daily need ! All of us should know- 'Nothing Last Forever Except GOD Himself']
what are you talking about,

are they amassing the wealth legitimately.

This is pure stealing and looting or whatever it is called.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by Nobody: 9:26am On May 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by vinxent(m): 9:27am On May 06, 2019
EFCC will not go for all this politicians na for small small yahoo boys dey go dey show their power and some stvp1d people go dey support EFCC 4 arresting yahoo boys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by Nyamiri: 9:28am On May 06, 2019
rhythyson:

Yaya Bello house was 75% completed before he became governor.

By the way where did Dino steal from?

Free them abeg!

Go huzzle ya own

Congrats

You just won yourself the award of greatest fool or the thread.

Take a cursory look at your life and see if it's where you want it to be. Your foolishness is the reason for your stunted growth.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On May 06, 2019
Freshbaba95:
And yet. Some will say G boys are Nigerians problem
G boys are nigeria s problem
Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by Nyamiri: 9:31am On May 06, 2019
ikennamadu1:

How much una get for SW.. Poverty stricken tadpoles

Top 5 richest Nigerians, 3 Yorubas, no flatheaded nonentity.

Alakija get money pass all your useless Chiefs and paupers you upcountry baboons call moneybags.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by lonlytroy(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2019
Funny u still see clowns defending these thieves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) by tiwiex(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2019
olawalepopoola:
Just within 4 years Yahaya don build this edifice while owning 37 months salaries arrears. OMG come and give justice to poor and helpless Nigerians. If you don't no one can

Then, no one will. God is not coming down. I heard Ibadan express was blocked for 5hours over the weekend while some churches were camping for God. Did God plan for us to suffer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) / Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University / Bomb Blast In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.