Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Man, To Keep Your Woman Satisfied In Bed, Make Sure You Do This One Thing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man, To Keep Your Woman Satisfied In Bed, Make Sure You Do This One Thing (616 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, To Keep Your Woman Satisfied In Bed, Make Sure You Do This One Thing by DrChukki: 2:56pm On May 05, 2019
If you are a man who really wants to please his partner in bed, I want you to please read this.

It’s written for those who invest, men that are totally turned on by the concept of making their partner happy in bed.

It’s also for men who heard about s*xless marriages and want to avoid it in their relationship. Heck, perhaps you even experienced a s*xless relationship in the past and you don’t want to repeat this scenario with your current/future relationship.

It’s for you if you are the type that makes sure your partner has an orgasm before you do. You educate yourself about the best ways to care for your partner during s*x. You master oral s*x, or p*ssy massage, or any other skillful technique that is supposed to shoot fireworks through your partner’s spine. There’s tons of amazing info about how to please your woman in bed out there.

Problem is, most of it is written by people who are really comfortable with their sexuality. Whereas many women — I’d say a good majority of us — feel very uncomfortable with it.

Your partner won’t be enjoying any of the mind-blowing s*x tricks you are planning on performing unless you cover one thing first.

What you don’t understand about women and s*x.

As a man, your brain switches off during s*x effortlessly. Your woman, however, is not necessarily able to switch off her brain easily. Yes, even if you use the most amazingly-wowza s*x move that you came across, ever.

Switching our brain off during sex is tricky for women due to a few reasons. Social conditioning is a major one.

It might be fine at the start of the relationship, when s*x tends to be very exciting. During the honeymoon phase of the relationship, both men and women are enjoying the exploration. Getting to know each other is a process that extends into the lovemaking. Everything is new, and revealing the unfamiliar territory of a new partner is energizing.

But once the excitement starts to fade, old patterns emerge.

This is when, even if you do your best to keep your partner satisfied s*xually, things might go pear-shaped for her. She might keep on doing the same things, making all the right moves and all the right sounds. She might still make an effort to please you. Yet, actually, her mind wanders elsewhere.

Our minds are actually working hard to make sure we’re not present because we shouldn’t be enjoying s*x. See, while both men and women have been affected by a lifetime of exposure to the wrong ideas about s*x, usually women are the ones to carry a subconscious belief that sex is “dirty”, “bad”, or “dangerous”.

Obviously, some women don’t have any of these issues and they keep on enjoying s*x easily and naturally. If that’s your woman, you don’t have to read the rest of this article.

But the problem is, many women love s*x to start with, and later on they stop enjoying it. And you (or her) would not know it until it already happens. So it might be worth it to try this one thing to be on the safe side.

Women don’t understand it themselves.

We grew up in a society that delivers a s*xual understanding that stems from a male perspective of s*xuality.

We think we are supposed to respond to s*xual cues in a specific way. It works for (most) men and for some women. However, many women are unsatisfied s*xually because they try to fit themselves into a s*xual model that simply does not work for them. And as they were never exposed to a different paradigm, they end up being more and more frustrated and finding no relief.

No matter how amazing your sex techniques are, no matter what you do to make sure she comes first, it won’t help if your woman is going through the process of shutting down s*xually.

And the biggest problem that you’re facing, as a loving partner that wants to please his woman, is that, most probably, she is feeling uncomfortable letting you know what is bothering her. In many cases, women feel too embarrassed to admit — even to themselves — that they’re unhappy with their s*x lives.

So your woman is unsatisfied with her s*x life, even though you are still dedicated and go the extra mile to please her in bed. She doesn’t know why. She probably feels guilty without even realizing it, and now for two reasons:

1. She’s feeling guilty for having sex because s*x is “dirty”;

2. She’s feeling guilty for not enjoying it because she knows you are doing your best to satisfy her.

And if that’s the case for her, no matter how hard you try to please her s*xually, it ain’t gonna work.

What is going to work?

To make sure that your long-term partner stays satisfied s*xually, you need to be the facilitator of a paradigm shift.

Which paradigm shift, you ask?

The one that takes everything you both believe about s*x and trashes it. Gone.

It’s the shift that changes the emphasis from having an exciting s*x life, to a fulfilling s*x life.

This type of s*x does not have an end goal of an intense orgasm. Instead, its goal is to increase the intimacy between you.

It is the type of s*x that does not associate itself with guilt, shame, and other uncomfortable feelings.

The type of s*x that you are not exposed to in our society’s conventional depictions of s*x.

Mindful s*x.

Mindful s*x has the potential to make the required shift.

Because it’s so far removed from the way we normally think sex should be — it allows your woman to explore and accept her true s*xual potential. With no pressure to achieve a goal. Just be, and connect. that’s it.

There is no specific technique as such, only guidelines to consider.

The most important guideline is to make sure you are both present. Here and now.

In order to do that, it’s wise to tap into sensuality instead of s*xuality.

This means soft touches. Stroking areas in your body that don’t overly excite or build s*xual tension. Enjoying hugs and gentle kis*es.

Tune down the passion and turn up a calm, playful attitude.

Don’t worry about orgasms — hers or yours — and make connection and affection the pinnacle of your intimacy.

Penetration can be included as long as you are both able to sustain the depth of the connection. Which is why you’ll have to keep it very slow. Nearly motionless. No thrusting. Just being inside your woman. Don’t worry about maintaining your erection, too. If it goes away, continue enjoying your mindful session without it.

Whatever type of touch you choose, look at your partner’s eyes. See if she’s still with you or if she wishes to be somewhere else.

Ask her -
“What can I do so you stay with us, now?”

How much Mindful Sex to apply in your life.

The actual approach will change a bit, depending on the stage of sexual disconnect that is already showing up in your lives.

If you are still mostly enjoying your s*x life together, the suggestion is to introduce mindful s*x every now and then on top of your conventional s*x sessions.

If you notice that your spouse is at a space where she’s not fully with you s*xually, if she avoids s*x or rejects your advances, I would recommend having only mindful sex until things improve significantly.

And if your relationship is already at the sexless-marriage end of the scale, the secret is to completely abort any touch that your partner will interpret as something that would lead to s*x. If that’s where you are at your relationship, you will most probably need more help than simply reading an article. Seeing a couples’ therapist or a sexologist will be appropriate.

In Summary:

If you want to keep your partner s*xually satisfied, first and foremost, make sure she is able to stay present while having sex. Only then apply any technique that turns you both on.

============================================================

Besides, if you are looking for a natural way to increase the size of your p*nis, last long on bed, strengthen your erection and stop spending money on unnecessary drugs with side effects, simply chat me up now on WhatsApp through this link: https:///2348081647230.

Or You call/WhatsApp me on: 08081647230

I will be glad to help me smile over your sexual life

If you're a woman, you can chat up me on behalf of your husband if the need be wink

=============================================================
Re: Man, To Keep Your Woman Satisfied In Bed, Make Sure You Do This One Thing by donbachi(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2019
What is the one thing?
Re: Man, To Keep Your Woman Satisfied In Bed, Make Sure You Do This One Thing by OlawaleBammie: 4:38pm On May 05, 2019
donbachi:
What is the one thing?

U better don disturb urself reading dat loooong epistle, just scroll down u wil see d summary der, read d summary and leave d epistle.
Re: Man, To Keep Your Woman Satisfied In Bed, Make Sure You Do This One Thing by donbachi(m): 4:56pm On May 05, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

U better don disturb urself reading dat loooong epistle, just scroll down u wil see d summary der, read d summary and leave d epistle.
i no go gree oo..him must tell me dat one thing.or else i go pursue am for dream with matchet.
Re: Man, To Keep Your Woman Satisfied In Bed, Make Sure You Do This One Thing by OlawaleBammie: 5:00pm On May 05, 2019
donbachi:
i no go gree oo..him must tell me dat one thing.or else i go pursue am for dream with matchet.

Are u sure u can do d bolded effectively??, if yes pls dont pursue him, i hav numerous people here dat are worthy of d pursuit, just name ur price. abeg
Re: Man, To Keep Your Woman Satisfied In Bed, Make Sure You Do This One Thing by donbachi(m): 5:06pm On May 05, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Are u sure u can do d bolded effectively??, if yes pls dont pursue him, i hav numerous people here dat are worthy of d pursuit, just name ur price. abeg
i just sharp d matchet finish now now 4 my dream.him get luck.make him thank u....ok,my na..love ur nebor as u love ursef

(1) (Reply)

Meet 3yrs Old Nigerian Who Returned Favour After 2 Weeks / Fellow Introverts I Have A Question For You / This Corner Shelf Is Ffor Sale Only 4500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.