Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Make Money Writing Articles - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Make Money Writing Articles (1783 Views)

Earn 75,000 Naira Writing Articles Working From Home / Article Writers Needed, Make 80k Monthly For Writing Articles / Make Money Writing Football/writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Writing Articles by Speak2klein: 3:22pm On May 05, 2019
With the gig or freelance economy coming into full swing, we will see more jobs become remote. This will result in better work-life balance, increased earning power and meritocracy in the labor market.

Don't wait until you get a job before earning money. Right from your home or place of comfort, put your writing skills to good use. The more you write the more you earn. Payouts will be made on Fridays directly to your bank depending on the number of articles you have written for the week.

Scribesbay pays N1 per word that means N500 per 500 word article. Register now and start earning money on scribesbay.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLaI-toOxxM&t=1s

1 Like

Re: Make Money Writing Articles by Speak2klein: 7:22am On May 06, 2019
Freelancing is one of the most rewarding things you could ever do. It brings a huge amount of freedom, independence, and control over your own destiny. It's also incredibly challenging. But nothing beats running your own business.
Re: Make Money Writing Articles by Speak2klein: 1:02pm On May 06, 2019
In the western world, the work industry has progressed to a more fulfilling level. With the rising popularity of work-life balance, industries in the developed world have began to embrace a socially promoting work-life. This is immensely facilitated by the gig or freelance economy where the skilled worker can choose where and when he/she works, on what project they work on, at what time and to which client.

Africa cannot be left out. The world has become a global village and so if we refuse to embrace this new clime, we are cutting off ourselves from the advantages of the future.

The earlier you embrace the freelance economy, the better you position yourself for a more fulfilling and balanced life, essentially opening up yourself for the opportunities of tomorrow.

Become a freelancer today. Join Scribesbay and make money writing from home.
Re: Make Money Writing Articles by Speak2klein: 1:39pm On May 07, 2019
Advantages of Freelancing

It has become a workplace commonality, finding bright employees feeling frustrated and stagnated in the clutches of their full-time jobs. Often, they can be seen complaining about having little time and no freedom to choose the way they want to lead their lives. If you’re someone who’s feeling that way, freelancing as a career path is something that you may think about.

If we visit the statistics, we can find that our country, India, is a storehouse to the second highest number of freelance professionals in the world, standing only behind the USA. It’s fairly intuitive to understand these numbers. Indians are known worldwide for being extremely skilled and great working partners. English being a popular language in the country helps in breaking continental language barriers and helps freelancers find well paying remote projects across the world, with extremely lucrative pay scales. Even if one looks at jobs within the subcontinent itself, freelancing can come with handsome payouts amidst its other many advantages.

In order to deep dive into the real benefits of working as a freelancer, Entrepreneur India spoke to two individuals well qualified to shed light and share experiences on the subject.

Become A Better Human Being

A freelancing career can be described to be to the microcosm of one’s whole life. It ends up evolving a person into a better individual. This automatically happens as a part of the process, where one is able to view life as a whole in entirety, something much bigger than a single job or a client. Mukti shares, “You learn to help each other in the same industry. You see fellow freelancers like your own family instead of rivals. When you have faced non-payment, financially crazy months or difficult clients, you want to protect other freelancers from this kind of stress.” She shares that her experience as a freelancer has helped her appreciate the beauty of life, something that’s uncertain, yet beautiful and worth living.

The first one is Dipesh Garg, CEO & Founder of Truelancer.com. His business runs an online freelancing marketplace that empowers companies to hire freelancers and freelancers to gain access to relevant projects. His portal has more than 450,000 freelancers registered with them. Following are his views on advantages of working as a freelancer -

Freedom To Choose Clients And Projects

One of the biggest advantages of working independently as a freelancer is gaining the freedom of choice and steering forward without any restrictions. Freelancing makes it very simple for a person to choose the type of work based on what interests and benefits them best.

Immense Flexibility Of Location

Freelancing empowers individuals to lead the much sought after laptop-lifestyle. It comes with immense freedom to work anytime, from anywhere in the world as long as the job is well done and on time. Dipesh opines, “For a freelancer, the most important thing is to deliver quality work and he gets to choose his location of work and has the flexibility of timing.”

An Opportunity To Earn More

Freelancing allows individuals to gain access to clients beyond any geographic barriers, be it different states in the country or even overseas locations. This helps a person stretch beyond geography and work on what rewards their skill the best. “Today the way business & people work is changing rapidly. Freelancing opens up a new world of opportunities to the global workforce”, suggests Dipesh.

The next individual Entrepreneur India sought views from is Mukti Masih. In addition to being the head of content at AVM Pictures, Mukti is a well-established freelance writer with extensive experience of a decade in freelancing. Her remarkable portfolio glitters with her content contribution in the web development space, in addition to the scripts she’s written for over a hundred plus corporate and ad films.

Here’s what Mukti has to suggest about the perks of her preferred professional arrangement -

Multi-Faceted Exposure

Freelancing enables faster growth opportunities as compared to any full-time job. It also helps to nurture great interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with different kinds of situations. This is due to the exposure one earns while working simultaneously in a variety of fields and domains and with different people. “While it's always good to excel in one subject, freelancing exposes you to various kinds of companies and domains. As a result, you learn more in say five years of freelancing than being in one or two jobs in that same period of time”, shares Mukti. She suggests that this happens because each time one deals with a new client directly, they are required to start from scratch and figure the entire unfolding process. Moreover, as a freelancer, one is required to build their own work portfolio to establish their credibility. This ends up making them a sales person, a pre-sales person and also marketing executive.

A Chance To Experiment With Your Craft

Another advantage one gains in freelancing is the chance to truly experiment with their skill set. This often manifests into one stretching their own horizon in terms of versatility and reaching their best version. “In my case, when I worked as a writer in my full-time job, I was only writing about my beat - articles and features. When I started freelancing, I learnt blogging, which was quite different from in-depth articles that I was used to. Thereafter, I co-founded a video production company with my brother so I got the exposure to script and screenplay writing. I have also written scripts for audio books, website content, copies for ad films and TVCs, product descriptions for e-commerce websites, white papers, and e-books. I am quite sure, a few jobs down the line wouldn't give me the freedom to write all these kind of things”, recalls Mukti.

In this light we invite to join www.scribesbay.com and earn moeny with your writing skills.

Re: Make Money Writing Articles by Speak2klein: 2:12pm On May 08, 2019
Go online today and make some money.
Re: Make Money Writing Articles by Speak2klein: 8:02pm On May 08, 2019
N500 per 500-word article. That is what you get paid on scribesbay. So say you do 4 articles a day, that is N2,000 per day. Then multiply that by 6 days. That is 12k in a week and almost 50k in a month. I think this is even better than just side hustle. Sign up on scribesbay.com and start making money with your skills
Re: Make Money Writing Articles by Kaychhriz(m): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
How do you get paid?
Re: Make Money Writing Articles by Speak2klein: 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
Kaychhriz:
How do you get paid?

While registering, you will be required to add your local bank account details. That's how you get paid.
Re: Make Money Writing Articles by Josipov: 7:52am On Jun 11, 2019
But can one do this job with a mobile phone?
I'm asking this because I don't have a laptop
Re: Make Money Writing Articles by Speak2klein: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Josipov:
But can one do this job with a mobile phone?
I'm asking this because I don't have a laptop

Yes, ofcourse you can. It is just a little more difficult
Re: Make Money Writing Articles by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
Please how genuine is this service? Because I really need somewhere I can earn doing what I love - writing.
Re: Make Money Writing Articles by Speak2klein: 7:06am On Aug 02, 2019
It's genuine. I've worked and been paid
Re: Make Money Writing Articles by flexy4vibez(m): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
alexxiswrites:
Please how genuine is this service? Because I really need somewhere I can earn doing what I love - writing.

If you're really good and fast at writing, I have regular jobs for you. Contact me via flexy44vibez@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Writing Articles by sirblend: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nicely written article.

(1) (Reply)

It's Been 8yrs, I Don't Know Where Patrick Is. / AUGUST BREAK; Dairy Of A Married Barchelor- Day1- One Chance / My 100 Level Experience In UNIBEN... (continuation)- Me And Chairman...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.