Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:39 AM

Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil (19451 Views)

How Did You Handle That Noisy 'church' Or 'mosque'? / Please, Where Can I Report A Noisy Church In Ibadan? / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by naptu2: 3:22pm On May 05, 2019
Maya lives in me @enitioluwafe

This church behind my house is moving their vigil to another venue outside our estate. According to them, 'one child of perdition kept on reporting to LASEPA'. I own this title if it makes us sleep soundly at night in our abodes. This battle has been won at last. Thank you Jesus.

11:14 AM · May 5, 2019

https://mobile.twitter.com/enitioluwafe/status/1124980622160728064

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by JudasNaCarrot: 3:25pm On May 05, 2019
Na So....

Just watch as self righteous people will insult her now.

They always think by making lots of noise with Huge loudspeakers is how to worship God.

Weldone job dear.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by naptu2: 3:26pm On May 05, 2019
Reactions

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:31pm On May 05, 2019
Religion should be all about love and respecting people's peace.

Let's prove that with a BIBLE passage........

Proverbs 16:7 New King James Version (NKJV)

When a man’s ways please the Lord,
He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

.................... ...................... ...................... ................... ......................
Lol@children of perdition!!
Seems this person is a Nairalander, she has been seeing the way we refer to the haters of our darling country!
Internet issa Big Space guys, watch what you post online!
Our kobo!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by BruncleZuma: 3:31pm On May 05, 2019
Nicely done...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by kaen1317: 3:31pm On May 05, 2019
I stand with the woman on this

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by grandstar(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2019
Many of these churches are just nuisance.

They are not applying the kingly law (Matthew 7:12)

The Bible also instructs us to obey Caeser(Romans 13:1-7, Titus 3:1). It is a disobedience to that law when churches not only build structures that flout planning laws but also constitute noise and traffic nuisance

Redeem Camp should be brought to order. I was supposed to have a chrisian convention yesterday at Daluwon Ofada but had to cancel when I imagined the sheer bedlam on the road after their Holy Ghost service. What do they preach there, our Creator is a God of disorder?

It's a shame that the Church is now stronger than the State and is now untouchable. Christ said his worshippers will be persecuted and this persecution includes the State. Christians were cruelly persecuted by Rome in the first century.

Now, it's the opposite. Redemption camp is a threat to anyone who dears touches it including the State. It was tried a few years back under Buhari but quickly backtracked as the church bared it's fangs when it instructed its members to take an active interest in politics so as to deal with the powers that be.

What happened to "my kingdom is no part of the world?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Immorttal: 3:33pm On May 05, 2019
Brilliant woman who values her peace of mind, this can never happen in the 90's, its a sign that more people are waking up to the deep slumber of religion.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Kreamie(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2019
Need to report the churches on my street.

I’m sandwiched between 3 churches and a mosque.

You can imagine how messed up my Sundays are cry

P.S Just found out a Redeemed church is being built on my street. I’m fvcked. cry

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2019
undecided
Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 05, 2019
Churches of nowadays constitute public nuisance than preaching; they even shout and scream like it makes any sanely difference to a preacher who preaches in an undertone. I wonder what use is the external megaphone.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Bbbwings: 3:35pm On May 05, 2019
God I beg u
When I build my house never let one useless church or mosque build theirs close to mine.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by whytediamond(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2019
The rate in which churches spring up in residential areas is gradually becoming an epidemic.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by aguiyi2: 3:35pm On May 05, 2019
Nigeria has more churches than other countries but twice as more crime.I still don't get it.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by logon599: 3:35pm On May 05, 2019
Hmm.

I remember my former house. Behind the window on my left side is a white garment 'church' with 2 horn speakers facing my house. Those guys, their sunday service closes by 5pm. True story.
To the right of my house was a mosque with horn speaker facing the road. Those ones now added an islamic school to the entire melee.
Then an iya now brought grinding machine and put it right behind my sitting room window. And all this was on a narrow, dense street. How I didn't run mad in that house, Lord knows.

Thank you Father for lifting me. I'm so grateful Lord

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by crackhouse(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2019
Pastors won't love this

2 Likes

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Nukilia: 3:36pm On May 05, 2019
Nigerians don't know what sanity means...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 05, 2019
Kreamie:

Do report them; it is punishable by law. It is a public nuisance and a crime, not a tort.

12 Likes

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by DonX001: 3:36pm On May 05, 2019
Fantastic!!!
Thumbs up to the woman!!
I don't know why some churches can be so annoying.
Instead of keeping their speakers inside the church and at a reasonable volume for their members, they will mount loudspeakers on their walks OUTSIDE the church, and be blaring their noise to the entire neighborhood.

I absolutely agree with the woman's action.
In fact, God bless her for saving all her neighbours from the trauma of the church's noisiness.

And Kudos to LASEPA for doing their job well.

13 Likes

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Olalan(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2019
Truth be told we need more legislation to control religious organisations and their activities
BTW the unfortunate reality is that majority of Africans are religious and not true adherents of their religions cause if we are our society would be better than it is

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Kreamie(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2019
The OP has inspired me. Thanks for this once again OP
0ppa:

Do report them; it is punishable by law. It is a public nuisance and a crime, not a tort.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Amuocha: 3:38pm On May 05, 2019
Buhari sef grin
Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by dominique(f): 3:39pm On May 05, 2019
Rather than move, why not conduct less noisy vigils?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by RemiTinubu(f): 3:39pm On May 05, 2019
very good
Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by Grace001: 3:40pm On May 05, 2019
b
Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2019
Why making noise because you want to worship God as if you you are righteous. It's wrong to pollute the air with noises. The US and the west that are advanced and developed with signs that God is in their midst don't have to disturb the whole streets and neighborhood with shouts of hallelujah and noises from loudspeakers to show that they are holy. Theirs is a controlled environment.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by RALPHOW(m): 3:43pm On May 05, 2019
Kreamie:

Move , unless it's your personal house.
Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:43pm On May 05, 2019
Kreamie:

You dey for paradise already grin

7 Likes

Re: Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil by power50: 3:48pm On May 05, 2019
Noise making churches everywhere.

Anyway, if you have a decent church that does not disturb the peace of others, you can list your church on Nigerian church directory https://www.naijachurches.com.ng/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Things Our Nigerian Pastors Can Learn From Pope Francis / Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion / Why Do Christian Men Remove Their Cap In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.