Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Learn Web Development With Me, Pay In Installments! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Web Development With Me, Pay In Installments! (1032 Views)

July Bootcamp Training - Full Stack Web Development With Javascript (mern Stack) / Yes, You Can Learn Web Development With Your Phone. Don't Give Up Yet / LAGOS Professional Training On Web Design&development With Certification.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Web Development With Me, Pay In Installments! by LaiveNg: 3:44pm On May 05, 2019
Do you want to learn how to develop Web applications from scratch using HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL but can't afford the cost of hiring a personal tutor, or enrolling in one of the tech hubs around you? If yes, then I have brought you good news!

I will be organizing web development courses for all interested candidates live on Whatsapp. This courses will come with 5 days FREE trial where all interested participants will be exposed to some basic/vital concepts in preparation for the remaining part of the course outline.

Participants won't pay during these 5 days free trial; they will only be required to pay in installments after the five days.

This intensive exercise will last for two months only. Those who will have completed the basic courses may optionally apply for the advanced course which will last for another 2 months.

NOTE:
1. You don't necessarily need to have a laptop or Desktop computer to participate in this exercise. Your Android smart phone can be used.

2. Payment can be made ONLY after the 5 days free trial.

3. You can pay in installments or in full, but we recommend paying in installments.

4. The course is for both novices and those with zero knowledge in Web Development.

5. A prior knowledge of HTML and CSS will be an added advantage.

6. Cost is N15,000 Only for the duration of this course. Useful materials will be provided during and after the exercise.

If interested, send the word "LaiveNg" followed by your Whatsapp phone number as text message to 07014509524.
Re: Learn Web Development With Me, Pay In Installments! by LaiveNg: 2:13pm On May 06, 2019
Still open
Re: Learn Web Development With Me, Pay In Installments! by LaiveNg: 8:10pm On May 08, 2019
We have one applicant already... Be the next person
Re: Learn Web Development With Me, Pay In Installments! by LaiveNg: 3:09pm On May 10, 2019
Get in
Re: Learn Web Development With Me, Pay In Installments! by virginboy90(m): 6:14am On May 11, 2019
Re: Learn Web Development With Me, Pay In Installments! by LaiveNg: 12:02pm On May 11, 2019
virginboy90:
Thank you for indicating interest. But please signup for the course as directed above.
Re: Learn Web Development With Me, Pay In Installments! by LaiveNg: 3:47pm On May 13, 2019
Signup now!

(1) (Reply)

List Of All Blockchain Training Centers Across All States In Nigeria / Can An App Like Whatsapp Be Built In Nigeria And How Much Will It Cost / New Online Forum......review Please.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.