Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect (16778 Views)

Nigerian Footballer, Ikenna, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs / Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) / Lagos Boy Who Deals On Hard Drugs Proudly Shows Them Off On Facebook (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by chinambusay: 4:34pm On May 05, 2019
A drug peddler arrested alongside another suspect by the operatives of the Lagos Rapid Response Squad (RRS) has disclosed that he makes N3.6m annually selling hard drugs.The suspects Olukoya Ayodele, 26, and Victor Godwin, 30, who were arrested in the Alausa community of Ikeja, Lagos following an intelligence gathering by officers of the Decoy team of the RRS who were mandated to uncover illicit drugs being distributed in the area, confessed to buying and hawking different types of hard drugs such as, Indian Hemp, Skunk, Tramadol, Refnol, Diazal and other assorted hard drugs to factory workers in the area.

It was gathered that Ayodele who claims to be a graduate of Information Management and a notorious member of Aye cult group, was arrested with charms which he claimed he used in protecting himself from the harm of other rival cult members back then in his days as a student. Victor said to be a boutique owner, told newsmen that he sold hard drugs to supplement his income. He further revealed that he used proceeds from the illicit business to pay his rents and was also planning to get married soon which he believed his boutique income could not take care of.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/05/i-make-n3-6m-annually-selling-hard-drugs-suspect/

1 Share

Re: I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by stanley000: 6:07pm On May 05, 2019
That's a drop in the bucket

6 Likes

Re: I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by Hoodbilonia: 6:18pm On May 05, 2019
I shud be called carol city
Re: I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by Solami30: 7:09pm On May 05, 2019
Cool business to you but you are paying for it now
Re: I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by kaen1317: 7:10pm On May 05, 2019
And it's not showing on u

5 Likes

Re: I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by marvin906(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2019
my guy enter Europe that's peanut money

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by BuyACar(f): 7:10pm On May 05, 2019
What's the use of the 3.6m when you still smoke it away?

2 Likes

Re: I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:10pm On May 05, 2019
This is a coded advert for lazy Nigerian youths to take up hard drugs business as a career.....

7 Likes

Re: I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by emeijeh(m): 7:12pm On May 05, 2019
I Even thought the 3.6 was in USD.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by kunki90(m): 7:12pm On May 05, 2019
And this is how you end up. SMH undecided
Re: I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by mmorah6: 7:12pm On May 05, 2019
afonja y jion us in asia wer we make big rabas tru drugs

4 Likes

Re: I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by OmniSparrow: 7:12pm On May 05, 2019
300k monthly. Miserable stuff.
Re: I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by bionixs: 7:13pm On May 05, 2019
chinambusay:
A drug peddler arrested alongside another suspect by the operatives of the Lagos Rapid Response Squad (RRS) has disclosed that he makes N3.6m annually selling hard drugs.The suspects Olukoya Ayodele, 26, and Victor Godwin, 30, who were arrested in the Alausa community of Ikeja, Lagos following an intelligence gathering by officers of the Decoy team of the RRS who were mandated to uncover illicit drugs being distributed in the area, confessed to buying and hawking different types of hard drugs such as, Indian Hemp, Skunk, Tramadol, Refnol, Diazal and other assorted hard drugs to factory workers in the area.

It was gathered that Ayodele who claims to be a graduate of Information Management and a notorious member of Aye cult group, was arrested with charms which he claimed he used in protecting himself from the harm of other rival cult members back then in his days as a student. Victor said to be a boutique owner, told newsmen that he sold hard drugs to supplement his income. He further revealed that he used proceeds from the illicit business to pay his rents and was also planning to get married soon which he believed his boutique income could not take care of.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/05/i-make-n3-6m-annually-selling-hard-drugs-suspect/Olukoya Ayodele,this Igbos sef from oshogbo in local govt in Anambra state

1 Like

Re: I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 05, 2019
Only?
Re: I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by bionixs: 7:14pm On May 05, 2019
Ayodele,this Igbos sef from oshogbo in local govt in Anambra state
Re: I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by AkataYeriYeri: 7:15pm On May 05, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Impossible.

They have started changing their names.
His real name is Chukudi Nnamdi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by marvin906(m): 7:16pm On May 05, 2019
BuyACar:
What's the use of the 3.6m when you still smoke it away?

only a mo.ron gets high on he's own supply..

4 Likes

Re: I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by KingLennon(m): 7:17pm On May 05, 2019
Ol
Re: I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by bionixs: 7:17pm On May 05, 2019
marvin906:
he is a small timer. his sister was beheaded the other day in Mecca for doing it big and he is here talking about kobo kobo

3 Likes

Re: I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by marvin906(m): 7:22pm On May 05, 2019
bionixs:
he is a small timer. his sister was beheaded the other day in Mecca for doing it big and he is here talking about kobo kobo

wicked dude..
any dude that successful pulls a job in Asia and middle East I respect them those guy's don sell their soul

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by Sureguytalk(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2019
cool : cool : cool your comment na gbam
marvin906:
Re: I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:28pm On May 05, 2019
marvin906:

only a mo.ron gets high on he's own supply..
grin

Give credit to my man, Biggie Smalls.

10 Crack Commandments ! cool

1 Like

Re: I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by Ewedegubbler: 7:30pm On May 05, 2019
only
Re: I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect by Daddywonder(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2019
U don't mean it���
BOOOMNAIJA:
This is a coded advert for lazy Nigerian youths to take up hard drugs business as a career.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emmanuel Balogun: 2 University Of Abuja Students Charged With Murder Released / Man Caught Buying Goods With Fake Money In Delta State (Photos) / Court Convicts Evans, Two Others Of Kidnapping Businessman, Donatus Duru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.