Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:11 AM

The Best Fertility Solution: How To Tackle Infertility The Proper Way. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Best Fertility Solution: How To Tackle Infertility The Proper Way. (346 Views)

Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health / Infertility; The Stem Cell Therapy Solution / Best Fertility Smoothie For Fast Conception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Fertility Solution: How To Tackle Infertility The Proper Way. by bukolaalonge: 4:35pm On May 05, 2019
Infertility is one issue that plagues many intending parents who have been trying to conceive without success.

In my community pharmacy practice, I have seen that some people may not actually have a problem of infertility. A little mistake or should I say ignorance actually prevents conception.

A woman of childbearing age can only become pregnant ONCE A MONTH! This is what we call the ovulation period.

So if you are 'seemingly' experiencing infertility, you need to first ask yourself:

1) Have I been observing my menstrual cycle (or my partner's menstrual cycle) to ascertain the exact ovulation period?

2) Do I even know how to calculate the ovulation period?

If your answer was no, then you may not actually have an infertility problem, you may be suffering from hit and miss MONTH AFTER MONTH!!!

However, if you know your cycle very well, and you usually have intercourse during your ovulation period, but still cannot get pregnant then the next step is to find out the root cause of infertility.

Do NOT jump at whatever is thrown at you all in the name of fertility booster, or fertility capsules, or fertility tea.

Once the root cause of infertility is established, then we can laser target your treatment. Once the problem has been taken care of, then you may consider a fertility supplement if at all you need one.

Infertility is usually caused by one or more of the following:

*Hormonal imbalance
*Physiological defects
*Physical changes
*Infections
*Inflammation
*Nutrient deficiencies
*Unknown causes

For FREE consultation, contact me through the WhatsApp link immediately after this post.

I will ask you necessary questions, request a lab test or ultrasound scan if necessary, then recommend the exact treatment you need.

No worries okay... YOU WILL CONCEIVE!

(1) (Reply)

Pad That Cure Ovarian Cancer, Dysmenorrhea, Hemorrhoid, Endometriosis& Fibroid. / Tasly Double Side Massage Cushion FM-9504B Cost ₦46,800 / Cell Phones Might Be Causing Horns To Grow On Young People's Skulls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.