Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Why Are You Presently Not Dating? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Presently Not Dating? (32718 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Am tired of been lied to and heartbreaks
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by hustleranthem(m): 1:47am On Jul 22, 2019
Amormivida:
Am tired of been lied to and heartbreaks
sorry my lady..u'll find the right one soon
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by mafiano1986: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
I'm just not interested, I don't know why, I would not mind picking a woman from the pup though, once in a while when I have extra cash.
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
I have missed Dating...
It is fun but I need to go on a break...

Ladies' beauty can be distracting tho tongue

Make money first, then love will be sweeter grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by CosmicPhoenix: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
things like what

Biglittlelois:
Cos I'm tired of giving my all and it doesn't work out.... I'm thinking of leaning towards things the Nigerian society frown at, for my peace of mind.

Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by CosmicPhoenix: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Some people are actually single but, their private parts are seriously dating. grin

Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Cos I'm tired of giving my all and it doesn't work out.... I'm thinking of leaning towards things the Nigerian society frown at, for my peace of mind.
I know what you mean tongue
Gold digging is not as good as you think.. There are Pros and Cons tho!
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
things like what

See your face cheesy what do want to hear smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by CosmicPhoenix: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
dont be shy,there's nothing new about the 'things' you plan on doing

Biglittlelois:

See your face cheesy what do want to hear smiley
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
dont be shy,there's nothing new about the 'things' you plan on doing

What, you want me to tell you? Would you like to be my baby daddy if that is part of the "things" I plan on doing? Lol, anyway I've changed my mind, I'm way past that.......

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by CosmicPhoenix: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
ok

Biglittlelois:

What, you want me to tell you? Would you like to be my baby daddy if that is part of the "things" I plan on doing? Lol, anyway I've changed my mind, I'm way past that.......
Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by Burgcudi(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
No body to date...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / Then & Now: Couples Recreate Their Old Photos Prove That True Love Is Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.