Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed (5282 Views)

SEX: Permanently and Naturally Last as Long as You Want In Bed With This [Pic] / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / I Naturally Last 7+ Hours In Bed [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed by iLegendd(m): 12:27am On May 07, 2019
thebosstrevor:

interesting.. good story... so you were a 1-minute man before..very interesting..anyway good luck..i will be 60 in the october..my dick is all fragile and old now..so no need for your books..any attempt to do what i am not supposed to do will land me in hospital

have a good day Mr joe.
You're right. Though, most of my American and UK readers are elderly ranging from 50 — 70 years. They always send me a message.

You won't be 60 years old, but 60 years young. In Africa, when a man is 60, he thinks he's old, so he starts acting like an old man.

In other continents, most of them keep balling like 20 — 30 year young men. To me, age is just a number. Health and mindset is what counts.

See what a 60+ year young man sent me.

1 Like

Re: SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed by overlord29(m): 1:27am On May 07, 2019
wink
Re: SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed by talk2razaq: 3:28am On May 07, 2019
talk2razaq@gmail.com
Re: SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed by Torimaster(m): 5:51am On May 07, 2019
Iseseghebraham@gmail.com
Re: SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed by reservd(m): 6:01am On May 07, 2019
Vidonor@gmail.com
Re: SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed by fabuloz1(m): 8:01am On May 07, 2019
Fabulouzlymyworld@gmail.com
Re: SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed by iLegendd(m): 8:05am On May 07, 2019
Sent to all the above.
Re: SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed by iLegendd(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2019
Torimaster:
Iseseghebraham@gmail.com
Invalid email address.
Re: SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 22, 2019
Re: SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed by Abbey247: 11:12pm On May 22, 2019
I need d eBook version... abiodunbolaji81@gmail.com
Re: SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed by Nobody: 3:31am On May 23, 2019
Sent.
Re: SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed by Thomanad(m): 7:05am On May 23, 2019
Pls forward to my mail... adewolethompson02@gmail.com
Re: SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed by passey: 8:35am On May 23, 2019
please end to; lemhar168@gmail.com
Re: SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed by Kylcaleb: 11:08am On May 23, 2019
Kylecaleb0@gmail.com
Re: SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed by Daddyxyz: 12:10pm On May 23, 2019
pls jobB I need d free version of lasticle email oriasotieg@gmail.com thanks
Re: SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed by kanem1: 1:06pm On May 31, 2019
Kanemtwobox@yahoo.com.l need free version of Lasticle
Re: SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed by olilanya: 1:24pm On May 31, 2019
iLegendd:
The free version has been sent to everyone above. Kindly request for it with your emial if you need it.

kelzsnow@gmail.com (free version pls)
Re: SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 02, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Would U Choose? / See What This Little Girl Posted On Fb, Hit Or Miss? / The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.