Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

G - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / G (18675 Views)

Video Of Cardi B's Accident On Stage AS Her G-string Came Loose As She Twerk / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife / My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G by Toseenlove: 12:05am On May 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
My words are high to comprehend or wat? Av pass my message if i dont no one will '

Everything u wrote up there Is certified. This Is what I was telling someone earlier today that Ladies run the world now. There are so many things happening behind the scene.
Re: G by blackfury(m): 12:19am On May 06, 2019
What is this one typing?
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:12am On May 06, 2019
Toseenlove:

Everything u wrote up there Is certified. This Is what I was telling someone earlier today that Ladies run the world now. There are so many things happening behind the scene.
Tanks dear ! But it seems like is small boys we av here because my message is bigger than them cheesy ............ ........
And they will stil go suck a scarlet lady's pussy, because it smells like strawberry missed in rose flower instead of rotten fish ! Some of them are even boasting right now on the thread (which they are 2 lazy to read) that give topladies dollars n pounds after sex imagine stupidity and emptiness "talk much they will tell you "sometin must kill a man " tell the guys that Death is a great pleasure in this situation

So foolish of them, smiley

it has physical and spiritual side effect

The physical side effects as it happens are sometin *Killing someone in lil misunderstandings

*Semi/Dynamic madness for the rest of ur life if you are not that lucky ,ur ironlady might luck you in her coven ,do her ritual wt u as she like till your dying days you might live longer than abraham( see their mouth somtin must kill a man)

*Destruction of anything you touch which might lead you to an outcast

Spiritual side effects is selling ur soul to hell and the departure of grace of God only a powerful man of God like bishop milingo of zambia or uma ukpai of akwa ibom can save you ,if she will ever allow you come outside because is a risk you coming outside. 1/3 of my juniorbabes are into this see latest cars you go scatter ,flashy carrrrrs shocked

This indian abyss package has been onboard for the pass 4yrs ,Strictly for women because women hardly blow diabolical cover due to love for flashy things,
MEN ARE RULING AlReADY ......thats the only goodnews.
Am just doing it 2 help humanity ,because my sins are much !

2 Likes

Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:20am On May 06, 2019
blackfury:
What is this one typing?
Ee.diot grin
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:22am On May 06, 2019
Nocturnal beings go and sleep , as 4 me ,i just finished my midnight rites!

Meksdata emu4u2c n fidalgo19 go n sleep abeg or i make u sleep by force
Re: G by LordSkinnie(m): 2:41am On May 06, 2019
Hmm.. This is really a mad thread for wise people.

Please oh.. My friend has an issue

The girl that disvirgined him is now a big woman (through oloshoism of course) but since he met her, life changed for him. Nothing works again, he dropped out of school.. Not due to failure but reoccurring issues of missing scripts and wrong accusations. He used to be the brightest out of all of us but now, his life is so unstable and in a downward spiral.

Could he be a victim of the thing OP is talking about? And if so.. Is there any solution for him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G by Nobody: 5:28am On May 06, 2019
I have never payed to straff any woman,I don't think I would ever do that,when I worked in lagos I had to zip up as women where swarming all over me,some how older women seem more interested in me, lol, I never engaged them then they go and bring their daughters to see me,lwkm,why should I even pay for sex when sex comes to me free? Well that was then,I'm engaged now, but that doesn't mean the temptations have stopped, women can't seem to mind themselves around me,the best I try not to look into their eyes to prevent complications. The lady has a point though why spend cash on what you should get for free right?lol...fvkng superstitions

1 Like

Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:17am On May 06, 2019
omale88:
I have never payed to straff any woman,I don't think I would ever do that,when I worked in lagos I had to zip up as women where swarming all over me,some how older women seem more interested in me, lol, I never engaged them then they go and bring their daughters to see me,lwkm,why should I even pay for sex when sex comes to me free? Well that was then,I'm engaged now, but that doesn't mean the temptations have stopped, women can't seem to mind themselves around me,the best I try not to look into their eyes to prevent complications. The lady has a point though why spend cash on what you should get for free right?lol...fvkng superstitions
They can pay to straf you ,
They are 2 types of sugarmummy

Topbabe sugarmummy
Society lady sugarmummy
U can be wise enough to save ur body and soul

2 Likes

Re: G by Nobody: 6:25am On May 06, 2019
I was about drinking my avocado juice then I saw this pussy ozzing banana cry cry cry

Now I cant even drink water cry

1 Like

Re: G by Nobody: 7:11am On May 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
They can pay to straf you ,
They are 2 types of sugarmummy

Topbabe sugarmummy
Society lady sugarmummy
U can be wise enough to save ur body and soul

I totally agree I used to pillow talk one ronke like that and one of my old lovers passed away she was 45 due to hbp,even though I never met them,all the other women I encountered in lagos where trying to seduce me in a way or the other, I just had to get my head straight I wasn't there for jokes, wasn't even willing to risk a condom lol,I am not the type of guy that would want a woman to pay me for straffing her, if I want sex its for my pleasure and fantasy,no one can pay for that,it means I only straff ladies who are in a relationship with me,I don't get down with pushy women.

3 Likes

Re: G by Nobody: 7:18am On May 06, 2019
LordSkinnie:

The girl that disvirgined him is now a big woman (through oloshoism of course) but since he met her, life changed for him. Nothing works again, he dropped out of school.. Not due to failure but reoccurring issues of missing scripts and wrong accusations. He used to be the brightest out of all of us but now, his life is so unstable and in a downward spiral.

Could he be a victim of the thing OP is talking about? And if so.. Is there any solution for him?
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:18am On May 06, 2019
omale88:

I totally agree I used to pillow talk one ronke like that and one of my old lovers passed away she was 45 due to hbp,even though I never met them,all the other women I encountered in lagos where trying to seduce me in a way or the other, I just had to get my head straight I wasn't there for jokes, wasn't even willing to risk a condom lol,I am not the type of guy that would want a woman to pay me for straffing her, if I want sex its for my pleasure and fantasy,no one can pay for that,it means I only straff ladies who are in a relationship with me,I don't get down with pushy women.
Wat about buying a car for u?

Dont boast ! Money is nothing in spirit reign, is just a paper!
But your philosophy is unique,... ,keep it up !
wink

2 Likes

Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:24am On May 06, 2019
illitrate:
I was about drinking my avocado juice then I saw this pussy ozzing banana cry cry cry

Now I cant even drink water cry
pussy oozing of banana/rose flavor frangrance .. ..... .. wink

Re: G by Nobody: 7:27am On May 06, 2019
LordSkinnie:

There won't be any solution if he doesn't man up bro,school didn't make billgates or mark zuckerberg rich their ideas did, he can become a real estate agent and make money,he needs to wakeup from his delusions and get to work or else nothing can save him,he needs to believe in himself and the purpose of his existence which is to care for the earth and God would elevate him, it all starts with him.
Re: G by Nobody: 7:39am On May 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Wat about buying a car for u?

Dont boast ! Money is nothing in spirit reign, is just a paper!
But your philosophy is unique,... ,keep it up !
wink

Am I boasting?.... Sorry I know my worth and I also apologize if it seems I'm boasting ,trust me I've been through a lot in my life and I can tell you that if you value and have a true understanding of yourself and the earth material things would appear as valueless cobwebs,yes we need money,but it shouldn't be why we live.

1 Like

Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:40am On May 06, 2019
LordSkinnie:

Yes ! shocked Even a fool knows is the case , This is the indian persian stuff ,
Give that guy 100million and watch him squander it in one week..... And still drink garri the following week , In this case he nids the girl to feed him ...... ....OR maybe go to a pastor( but he will be extorted greatly) Because this is the world most indelible rituals or charms ..........,he nids a strong grade A prayer warrior pastor who can turn the Abyssal banana rose stench to pungent gutter smell ,

Only a grade A pastors does that , because a strong pastor can chase d millions of spirit away only for him to go back because of the runslady unearthy hormorones ,
Re: G by Nobody: 8:10am On May 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
pussy oozing of banana/rose flavor frangrance .. ..... .. wink

They why these DEMOLA AJAYI
Re: G by HopeAtHand: 8:53am On May 06, 2019
otipoju:
All the lady is saying is that high class prostitutes are extremely fetish at a level that the most occultic yahoo boy is a learner.However they are extremely coded and do not talk about it or boast like men do.

That these high class prostituites do not mind taking over the glory of thier boyfriend or husband to progress and keep in bondage with good food and sex and accommodation..while the brother thinks he is enjoying, wretchedness is the true condition and will never be released from the bondage that he is in.

That those ladies are at par with diabolic politicians who are more and much more occultic than the average yahoo boy. And they should steer clear of them and stick to the cheaper prostitutes

Very apt summary.
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:20am On May 06, 2019
illitrate:

They why these DEMOLA AJAYI
Sign of laughter ...notin more i av not much laughing memes just dis!
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:29am On May 06, 2019
omale88:

Am I boasting?.... Sorry I know my worth and I also apologize if it seems I'm boasting ,trust me I've been through a lot in my life and I can tell you that if you value and have a true understanding of yourself and the earth material things would appear as valueless cobwebs,yes we need money,but it shouldn't be why we live.
Thats true dear ! Money is a just a paper to people who search unearthly wisdom and elements......Dats why d runsgirl i talk about Buys you car because having sex with you multiplies their cash in near billion naira , Why are my saying this ? shocked
Me i"ve seen wat most of you havent seen.... If i bring d matter here mods will say my topics are too de.monic ,thats why as am trying to make it less demonic i got confused writing it....that made people wag their dirty green tongue

But i just want wanna help humanity

2 Likes

Re: G by Amatarasha(f): 9:43am On May 06, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
are they criminals or yahoo boys ?
He claims he is d father of seun osewa ? Hmmm

Fvck boys everywhere!
Re: G by Deepfeel(m): 9:47am On May 06, 2019
its just a Nigerian mentality , do the high class ladies abroad who know nothing about spiritual stuff do same thing to these boys

1 Like

Re: G by IamPlato(m): 10:27am On May 06, 2019
Somebody Has Said This Sometime Ago years Back But I Didnt Take It Seriously. But With Time I Was Forced To...

You Have Worsen Your Life If You Bleep these Girls Without Condom... This Issue Is A Long Story and Can Not Be Fully Discussed
Re: G by Nobody: 10:53am On May 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
:' ! Not only Lekki but Abuja and Portharcourt Businessladies or Topladies(runslady)
IF you like heed to my warning You Younglads ,I see young guys like babies to be cuddled because they are so empty and Carefree(God loves you dude specially).........If not for the thousands of prayer showered on you Vacuum being by your MUMs and Sisters ,No man will be Alive (Thats why God made females spiritually strong to selfishly save her own) .............. And.Dont even boast of being a badguy through yahoo+ ritual(Small kids ritual grin) because it dosent work on ladies ,Works on 0.4%
,We have the secret formulae to Avoid that _secret though, You guys only eat faeces as ritual and boast is yahoo + ,So leave the matter for mathais.........

Youngies Follow your mate and leave Top ladies Alone !
, WAIT! shocked Should i be Saying this ? YES ,so the world will be a better place Because Their are so much sudden deaths and bloodshed in the land smiley

It comes to my notice that some nairaland dudes and outside guys Age ranging from 24- 35 fvcks TopLadies (Runsg) with N200k to N500k and Boast with it instead of a normal prost.itute or a smallgirl Suitable for you ..Hahahahaha...grin sorry bros Woe Awaits you, Boast the more ok ... grin
[I will Say it as i see it because the money dosent come to me "So why will i be hiding this Atrocious secret ,]
*As A Small boy , if You dip ur organ in that Alumed hole ,Nothing good will come your Way cheesy ,No matter What you try ,Unless you Have Bishop Milingo or Uma ukpai as a mum ,10million will be so useless to you ,That you might starve to death After Getting hold of it in 3days, This ladies Are for mighty men who has hundreds of spiritualist As fortress with deadly charms buried in their dermis...You smallboys can insult me ,
But Am doing my work ie Work of god.. Empty heads if you think their pvssy smells ' (because to you small 2mins di.cks ,Anylady that has bad smells is considered a wronglady) !No it dosent smell but Oozes of banana ,ixora and rose fragrances Which most smallguys sucks like icecream out of hardcore excitement..Spits ...tanks to indian yxxxx shocked grin ,and Sucking that banana/rose flavored homorones has a huge repurcursion of Shames and sorrows ,People are in bondage no one seems to notice OK oo! Guys boast a lot ..Spits again
I have these ladies as my friends and mentor should i tell them to stop it ,Who are mine ,...but Am telling you now your 200k per nite is nothing to a top lady maybe thats the money for her side mirror

NOTE : Ladies dynamic rituals has remain a hidden secret over the years and it should remain so , Men's rituals Are always open because it should be open for a reason.
A lekki/Abuja/PH top lady might have soft spot for the Accursed guy ,All she will do is to keep you in her house Use you to boost her fame through sex and feed you silly as her husband till your dying days While she acquires dozens of flashy cars worthing 100s of million ,
Her love for you can never push her to break that curse , These are women we talkabout
**If you have a useless guy around you defiling your imagination by being excessly useless and worthless after being a graduate, it can never be far from it study him you will see a classy chick as his fiancee or babe ..Ladies run the world now !!cheesy.Just pity him ok Because his last breathe will be his saving grace! grin

Lastly, Is a two way Money making plan ,which is make money from top politicians worthing millions of naira at night or make it through young unfortunate boys , The later is safer/less stress for any toplady .

Sexologist mamaV

Husbansnatcher today you hv sent a message that makes sense tommorrow, u will tell me u are team carmel toe.... i am still trying to figure out ur type of person
Re: G by generationz(f): 11:33am On May 06, 2019
[quote author=husbandsnatcha post=78139326]Tanks dear ! But it seems like is small boys we av here because my message is bigger than them cheesy ............ ........
And they will stil go suck a scarlet lady's pussy, because it smells like strawberry missed in rose flower instead of rotten fish ! Some of them are even boasting right now on the thread (which they are 2 lazy to read) that give topladies dollars n pounds after sex imagine stupidity and emptiness "talk much they will tell you "sometin must kill a man " tell the guys that Death is a great pleasure in this situation

So foolish of them, smiley

it has physical and spiritual side effect

The physical side effects as it happens are sometin *Killing someone in lil misunderstandings

*Semi/Dynamic madness for the rest of ur life if you are not that lucky ,ur ironlady might luck you in her coven ,do her ritual wt u as she like till your dying days you might live longer than abraham( see their mouth somtin must kill a man)

*Destruction of anything you touch which might lead you to an outcast

Spiritual side effects is selling ur soul to hell and the departure of grace of God only a powerful man of God like bishop milingo of zambia or uma ukpai of akwa ibom can save you ,if she will ever allow you come outside because is a risk you coming outside. 1/3 of my juniorbabes are into this see latest cars you go scatter ,flashy carrrrrs shocked

This indian abyss package has been onboard for the pass 4yrs ,Strictly for women because women hardly blow diabolical cover due to love for flashy things,
MEN ARE RULING AlReADY ......thats the only goodnews.
Am just doing it 2 help humanity ,because my sins are much !
[/quoteI

Loop junior babes .

So that means you are a mama in the field

Is it that these same women can't use their powerful jazz to get responsible men with cash to settle with or they don't want to loose the money flow from politicians?

I see a lot of these big babes on Instagram who when they clock 30 and above just have kids out of Wedlock and continue their lifestyle

For someone looking at them from outside it seems like they are balling but not all that glitters is gold.
Re: G by generationz(f): 11:44am On May 06, 2019
omale88:

There won't be any solution if he doesn't man up bro,school didn't make billgates or mark zuckerberg rich their ideas did, he can become a real estate agent and make money,he needs to wakeup from his delusions and get to work or else nothing can save him,he needs to believe in himself and the purpose of his existence which is to care for the earth and God would elevate him, it all starts with him.

can you explain more on this real estate agent ish

I want to start but I'm a newbie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Love Poem That Melt Your Sweetheart Heart. / Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.