Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Your Macbook Trackpad Not Working? Here’s How To Fix It - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Your Macbook Trackpad Not Working? Here’s How To Fix It (701 Views)

Freezing Keyboard And Trackpad. / Laptop Trackpad Not Working When I Connect It To Power. Why? / 5 Ways To Make Your Macbook Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Macbook Trackpad Not Working? Here’s How To Fix It by Bitdon: 8:10pm On May 05, 2019
Macbooks have one of the best trackpad you can find. It’s very sensitive and helps you get things done faster due to its support for inputs from multiple fingers; one, two, three and four allowing to easily switch between programs and seamlessly scroll through web pages.

There are times when Macbook trackpad tends to misbehave. It does its own thing; open files, close tabs, changes pages, opens, closes, etc. It’s a kinda headache especially when you need it seriously to get things done. Several factors can cause it to go crazy. In my experience, I just went to class on a busy day ready to put my MacBook to work and the trackpad refused to respond.
Continue reading>>>

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Affairs Commission - Company Registration / This Device Can Scan & Edit Your Documents: Distributors Wanted / Dell Inspirion Mini Intel Dual Core Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.