Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

98% Of Those Celebrating Late Umaru Musa Yaradua Are Hypocrite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 98% Of Those Celebrating Late Umaru Musa Yaradua Are Hypocrite (400 Views)

The Late Umaru Yaradua's Brother, Abdulaziz Rocks Tinubu's Logo (Photos) / Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' / Tinubu Says Umaru Musa Yaradua Came Into Power In 2003 At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

98% Of Those Celebrating Late Umaru Musa Yaradua Are Hypocrite by adem30: 9:35pm On May 05, 2019
I see many political class that are celebrating late Umaru Musa Yaradua as mere hypocrites and only doing senseless eye service.
It's on record how they were all against him when he was trying to survive.
I could remember how his VP (GEJ) lied that he knows nothing about his where about, after the then president was flied in the middle of the night and his spoke man spoke to the press, he revealed that Mr. Jonathan was a liar that he knew everything and receive report weekly about Yaradua health which Mr. Jonathan couldn't debunk till today.

But today all those who wished him dead are here making eye service celebrating the former president.

RIP Umaru Musa Yaradua

Re: 98% Of Those Celebrating Late Umaru Musa Yaradua Are Hypocrite by blackboy(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2019
This does not justify they are hypocrites. Did he insult his Presido? Did he lie? After the denial of the spokesman did he refute the claim?
Re: 98% Of Those Celebrating Late Umaru Musa Yaradua Are Hypocrite by lordkush: 9:42pm On May 05, 2019
zombie op
Re: 98% Of Those Celebrating Late Umaru Musa Yaradua Are Hypocrite by amaniro: 9:48pm On May 05, 2019
Jonathan simply kept it a secret. And from your write up. I don't see any hypocrisy.

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Induction And Investment Retreat Yo Hold In Dubai / In Nigeria, Civilization Started In Ogun State / VP Osinbajo Saves The Day Yet Again - Olasebikan Theresa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.